test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.41

dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
Build scheduled to go live at midnight, Pacific Time, on 5/28/13.

Auction House
  • The Auction House has been re-enabled.
  • Auction House mail now handles all transferring item states correctly.

Interactable Objects
  • Skill Nodes and Treasure Chests have been modified in the following areas:
  • The Chasm
  • Icespire Peak
  • Pirates’ Skyhold
  • Vellosk
  • Whispering Caverns

Icespire Peak
  • The quest “Retake What's Mine” has had its rewards reduced slightly.
  • The quest “Prisoners of War” has had its rewards reduced slightly.
Post edited by dezstravus on

Comments

• kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why don't you just remove the Search by level function from the AH since you can't finger out how to make it work
  • djarumdjarum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalcipher1 wrote: »
    Why don't you just remove the Search by level function from the AH since you can't finger out how to make it work

Learn to use the gateway.

gateway.playneverwinter.com
  • stupidforumname8stupidforumname8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    I hope that they're not fingering it to make it work, that would lead to a sticky situation.
  • fourmemberfourmember Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

im sure they will be very productive now that you helped them out
  • toyeverdaletoyeverdale Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
  • troublestarter1troublestarter1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it shouldnt be problems in basic fuctions for so long... like Ah
  • mievhmievh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Hey, I found a workaround for exactly just that.

Here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?253501-Auction-House-Filtering-Workaround
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
  • gotchaboygotchaboy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well GoodBye NW. it was short but fun.. too much exploits going on and economy is really bad..
  • h0rseh0rse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gotchaboy wrote: »
    well GoodBye NW. it was short but fun.. too much exploits going on and economy is really bad..

Yeah, if only the game was rock solid like other MMO's at launch, oh wait....
    8.jpg

Fiona Bauerstone - Devoted Cleric - Dragon Server
  • ikaslikazmajikaslikazmaj Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PLS, do something about this terible lagg on Dragons server... I can't play with spikes every 2 sec...my connection is good, pc good...serverss-bad.
  • h0rseh0rse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PLS, do something about this terible lagg on Dragons server... I can't play with spikes every 2 sec...my connection is good, pc good...serverss-bad.
    I rarely have connection issues on Dragon.
    8.jpg

Fiona Bauerstone - Devoted Cleric - Dragon Server
  • nojo2211nojo2211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013

No lag for me on Dragon in weeks.
    edited May 2013

Just made my night. Maybe a bit rude, but dead on. Leaving an essential MMO feature with buggy code live in a "beta" for months and months. Embarrassing.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Most lag problems are here in europe... but i've been capable of playing last 24 hours, it was impossible the whole week before that...
  • ivandwsivandws Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    h0rse wrote: »
    I rarely have connection issues on Dragon.
    I have lag in Dragon, but i'm in oversea, so I can't require too much about it =)
    but WoW works fine as a charm on same server location :eek:
    Ivan Carlos
    CISO, Consultant
    +55 (11) 98112-0666
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really poor update... :(
  • ikaslikazmajikaslikazmaj Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well yeah, seems that Europe have huge lagg problems..For example, my guildies also have problems and its not since forever, it's since 3 or 4 days, so guess that last patch made this issue...
    edited May 2013
    Whoever is in charge of the AH should be replaced. They are in over their head. You guys are in defensive mode and not improving at all anymore. You need some serious help.
  • savaikunsavaikun Member Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nothing with the foundry yet eh? I am almost embarrassed to publish my quest for those to partake in because of the bugs. The music/sound bug is a terrible thing because it doesn't allow authors to set the mood for specific encounters/environments. Every foundry quest I have done, I have been completely bored with, but in order to entertain myself - I try to picture the mood/music/sounds that the specific author would have intentioned.

That being said, thank you for fixing the Auction House - it was almost a nuisance to not have it available for the last while, but I am happy it's fixed.

If anyone is interested in taking part of my quest - The Descent, please feel free to do so. All critisisms are welcomed and taken seriously, as I am intending on developing a campaign based on this series. The short code is NW-DYTE43TRZ. You can also search @Savaikun. Please, again, feel free to send all criticisms that you think will further enhance the gameplay for this dungeon.

Keep up the great work Cryptic, and I really hope that you have some fun patches for the foundry soon - especially sounds/music.

Savai,
  • valear1971valear1971 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had similar thing going found my anti virus software(AVG) to be running constantly in the background so I got new anti virus software and re installed and it works fine maybe you can check into that.
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wish people would not use the term Beta anymore as it has already been stated by the devs that it is a soft launch.
  • syst1syst1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nojo2211 wrote: »
    Just made my night. Maybe a bit rude, but dead on. Leaving an essential MMO feature with buggy code live in a "beta" for months and months. Embarrassing.

Didn't they game go open Beta on the 30th? Whats months and months?
  • gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    love how every-time i come here to check what there changing there's always people arguing whether its still beta or not its a MMO its gonna have bugs they always do especially f2p ones if you don't like it i suggest not playing f2p games >.> but that aside best f2p ive seen in awhile good work so far
  • valear1971valear1971 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Skill Nodes and Treasure Chests have been modified in the following areas:
    The Chasm
    Icespire Peak
    Pirates
    edited May 2013
    syst1 wrote: »
    Didn't they game go open Beta on the 30th? Whats months and months?

Problems were around in closed beta also.
  • klamidia951klamidia951 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FYI a game is no longer in "beta" when they are making money off the market
  • drippindaggerdrippindagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    finally AH back ... very nice ...
  • ceaser35751280ceaser35751280 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why don't you just remove the Search by level function from the AH since you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> can't finger out how to make it work
    Doesn't seem to be a lot that they have got to work proper besides the zen store
  • whiteheartxwhiteheartx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd just be happy if they finally fix the problem that so many people get when they can't load into Protector's Enclave.
  • costellozcostelloz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Instead of fixing the passive powers that are broken in various classes and make our expirience of the game better .
    You guys keep fixing minor ****ty problems...

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT EACH CLASS' SKILLS AND FEATS AND MAKE THEM RIGHT. OUR CLASSES HAVE BROKEN SKILLS
    WE DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE TREASURE CHEST BOXES AND A MINOR PROBLEM WITH 2 QUESTS...people can lvl up without them.
    Pay more attention to the real needs of this game to become better.

PS. GIVE US SOME INFO...A CLUE...ANYTHING ABOUT THE UPCOMING CLASS & RACE PLEASE
This discussion has been closed.