test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance @ Midnight Tonight (5/25/13 00:00 Pacific Time)

124»

Comments

• lejdglejdg Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    I understand it's annoying for people when the game is down a little longer and i am waiting as well, just as you are. but honestly, claiming this is "killing the game on purpose" and what not seems a little ludacris. I, for one, am happy they are fixing serious exploits and issues lots of people are flaming as well... can't please this community
  • mophorex666mophorex666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dragon is up!
  • nchrissnchriss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another suggestions I have from playing mmoRPGs for a long time:

1- Change the "log out" button to Character select. If I wanna log out, you exit the game.
    2- Maybe remove the double login the first time you enter the game? its annoying. When we get disconnected from AFK I understand.

I will take i quick guess mate that are many players who play more than one server ,so to completely disconnect and connect is a little waste of time.Just quick switching between servers,nothing more.Plus a quick entrance to Foundry ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Everyone - The team is still working hard to complete the maintenance. Hope to have an update with more details soon!
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey Everyone - The team is still working hard to complete the maintenance. Hope to have an update with more details soon!

I mean... maintenance is complete! You can log in now!
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lexar131 wrote: »
    What i said is that after the fix i found her unkillable for some reason. I didnt used any glitches and for god shake lets hope every dungeon get fixed for it getting very frustrating people assume when you say something might went wrong after a fix that you used any glitch. I tried once after the fix and found the fight strangely unbeatable. Perhaps it was the setup but things when terrible wrong. Yet i am not qq, i just make a point / suggestion. If the double check after a fix is a bad suggestion, my fault then.

You found her unkillable because she heals her self. You must kill the little spiders that heal her. This fight has some mechanics in it .Some VERY simple mechanics.. I'm not blaming you but I have to mention one more time that the player base of any game in the last decade has been spoiled far too much.Games weren't like that back in the late 90's and early 00's. These required at least SOME margin of thought..Now we have this toned down dumb trend going on.
  • creezyjeezycreezyjeezy Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    right meow
  • zaxtrosezaxtrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't load into Neverwinter. Just stuck loading forever.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nchriss wrote: »
    Another suggestions I have from playing mmoRPGs for a long time:

1- Change the "log out" button to Character select. If I wanna log out, you exit the game.
    2- Maybe remove the double login the first time you enter the game? its annoying. When we get disconnected from AFK I understand.

I will take i quick guess mate that are many players who play more than one server ,so to completely disconnect and connect is a little waste of time.Just quick switching between servers,nothing more.Plus a quick entrance to Foundry ;)

/gotocharacterselect
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • pdnympdnym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still unable to login
  • billycat14billycat14 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also stuck loading my character. No progress and nothing is happening.
  • knivestvknivestv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck on protectors enclave loading screen. Bar is fully filled, but not loading in to game.
  • shadowbeast59shadowbeast59 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem here ... stuck on the protector's enclave screen ... can 't play any on my 5 characters
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zaxtrose wrote: »
    Can't load into Neverwinter. Just stuck loading forever.
    billycat14 wrote: »
    Also stuck loading my character. No progress and nothing is happening.
    knivestv wrote: »
    Stuck on protectors enclave loading screen. Bar is fully filled, but not loading in to game.

The same thing happens on some of my characters, but not all of them.
  • ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    vilbradr wrote: »
    "good hours" are you kidding me? This is memorial day weekend in the US. Arguably the most volume of players in the game. Taking a 90 minute maintenance on a late Friday night on memorial day weekend is NOT a "good hours" pick. Not to mention these are not OMG we must patch this now type of changes. They could wait for a weekly maintenance and not a almost daily one.

Just my two cents...

Stop crying, most of their updates are during EU afternoons and late evening time for those down under.
  • knivestvknivestv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok it's working for me now. I had to end-task several times, but it's working.
  • daxtax86daxtax86 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A lot of people already said it but it tends to freeze at full loading screen into PE, this is my 4th time I've waited for over 5 minutes and having to task-manager shut down the program.
    GM aka "Mafia Boss" of <Midget Mafia> Danish guild @ Beholder.

Main: "Daxt", Trickster Rogue @ Beholder.
    Alt: "Daxt-Two", Great Weapon Fighter @ Beholder

Tune in @ http://da.twitch.tv/daxt86
  • frankelotfrankelot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought I was stuck on the loading screen as well when I logged in my character and saw the full loading bar, then I saw "Press any key" at the top of the screen after a while, I did and I'm ingame now :)
  • oduncan31oduncan31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can see another 2 hours maintenance just to fix this :rolleyes:
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    weirdx2 wrote: »
    Do maintenance at a normal time like a normal game...
    The Entitlement is strong in this one! You do know that with this new-fangled Interwebz thingy it's ALWAYS prime-time somewhere in the world. This time it was you that was unlucky, next time it will be someone else, and so on and so forth. Honestly, just suck it up.
  • forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    It really helps if maintenance threads like this are stickied at the top of the forum, rather than being tucked away between loads of other posts.
  • drakonan88drakonan88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it only me still that cant logg in to the game? i have been trying for 1 hour now
  • h03tn4dh03tn4d Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi GM, can you assist us, after this update we are receiving really bad lag spikes and high latency from South East Asia, it was running fine before this last update (atleast not as bad as now)

Please check.
  • hayaixhayaix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, Can someone tell me how to download the latest patch and apply it manually because i can't seem to patch my client the normal wasas you can see in the screenie :

nvmstuck.jpg

It's been like that for 5 hours or so, and when I try to log in directly from the game client it just gives me the "connecting to account server" and stays like that forever.