test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance @ Midnight Tonight (5/25/13 00:00 Pacific Time)

Comments

• midnightmaladymidnightmalady Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Its 10am in the morning in Europe, you need to plan your maintenance seeing there are other ppl in the world. Not only the west coast. Or make them faster.

No matter what time they do it, it's probably going to inconvenience a certain group.
  • dignamdignam Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *in my most serious voice*

I for one am shocked that it was not done on time....
  • ten4goodbuddyten4goodbuddy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All - Maintenance is running a bit longer than originally scheduled. We hope to have an updated ETA soon!

Someone should spend a point to get the "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in a Group" feat.
  • jaredsanjaredsan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everyone needs to chill and remember, this is still in "beta".
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    not a big deal..time to catch up on Davinci's Demons....woot woot
  • thfourteenthfourteen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would you do this on a Saturday morning! My wife has gone out for the morning its probably the best chance i'll have to play all weekend!
  • zeroxoszeroxos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do this and the game will be ruined for melee classes. CWs will just pew pew pew while running away. Stop with the WoW-mind already.

+25, this guy is right, if casters can atwill while moving all classes have to be able to walk/run. Rather then thinking how to make your class simpler and more powerful in pvp think of a way to perfect your play style, swap around some skills and see what happens.
  • fulgeraaaafulgeraaaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the server still offline?
  • weirdx2weirdx2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    How about you let the professionals decide when maintenance is necessary?

Here's how a professional in the military decides when maintenance is needed. When do you need said service? Ok, we will make it work.
  • imhereforuimhereforu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as usual, incompetent team.
    they ought to be sacked.
    how can a team so utterly useless still be used?
    only reason i can think of is they're dirt cheap to hire.
  • antforestantforest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imhereforu wrote: »
    they ought to be sacked.

lol, be quiet you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • lexar131lexar131 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You really find the epic spider unkillable???????I've never beaten her by using any of the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> casual oriented glitches you obviously used and I'm not the only one that played her LEGIT. If you find her unkillable I wonder what's your opinion about the DD brain boss and the CN one lol. The fact that this game is populated by players that have less skill and patience than my grandmother doesn't mean they have the right to QQ about everything in the forums

What i said is that after the fix i found her unkillable for some reason. I didnt used any glitches and for god shake lets hope every dungeon get fixed for it getting very frustrating people assume when you say something might went wrong after a fix that you used any glitch. I tried once after the fix and found the fight strangely unbeatable. Perhaps it was the setup but things when terrible wrong. Yet i am not qq, i just make a point / suggestion. If the double check after a fix is a bad suggestion, my fault then.
  • anarelion80anarelion80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imhereforu wrote: »
    they ought to be sacked.

I don't think this is necessary.
  • slendelslendel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thfourteen wrote: »
    Why would you do this on a Saturday morning! My wife has gone out for the morning its probably the best chance i'll have to play all weekend!

Mine too... Gives me a chance to pick a recipe out from my new Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream book to make this afternoon. Which will keep the kids busy for a bit while I play.
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lexar131 wrote: »
    What i said is that after the fix i found her unkillable for some reason. I didnt used any glitches and for god shake lets hope every dungeon get fixed for it getting very frustrating people assume when you say something might went wrong after a fix that you used any glitch. I tried once after the fix and found the fight strangely unbeatable. Perhaps it was the setup but things when terrible wrong. Yet i am not qq, i just make a point / suggestion. If the double check after a fix is a bad suggestion, my fault then.

gooni goo goo?!
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    weirdx2 wrote: »
    Here's how a professional in the military decides when maintenance is needed. When do you need said service? Ok, we will make it work.

Hahahahahaha.

That's a good one, tell me another.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • lukumslukums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh here we go again, Maintenance is a little longer than expected... bahaha

"We should have an ETA soon"

Last time staff said "Soon" they kept us waiting for hours and hours... don't mention "soon" to the players who remained after all this rubbish. lol
  • wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    lexar131 wrote: »

Um.....wait what?
    I......
    *Tilts head.*
    Uhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

I'd like to buy a vowel?
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha.

That's a good one, tell me another.

Apparently you dont know how its supposed to work....
  • wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013

Slowly, painfully, and without much regard for safety.
  • zenigralzenigral Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zeroxos wrote: »
    +25, this guy is right, if casters can atwill while moving all classes have to be able to walk/run. Rather then thinking how to make your class simpler and more powerful in pvp think of a way to perfect your play style, swap around some skills and see what happens.

Been wanting to comment on this for a bit and Zeroxos hit it on the head. CWs are beefy as sh#t and so are clerics. Make sure you keep a good distance with those 3 evades you get and don't be that CW that stands up top of a control point, you are just asking to get deft striked and shocking execution'd into oblivion. I have seen plenty of CWs that rip plenty of people apart without taking any damage.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Which is okay, because you guys can't make it work.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • tommychng420tommychng420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    could we get an ETA on the ETA?
    edited May 2013
    wulfmaul wrote: »
    Slowly, painfully, and without much regard for safety.

Im sorry your support sucks...but i pride myslef in my ability to please the customer.... maybe someday you will experience that....
  • lukumslukums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    could we get an ETA on the ETA?

^ This lol it's the same thing from Caturday! LOL. Another DND fail. Love how they are killing the game on purpose lol.
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saperzaper wrote: »
    The auction house level search thing is broken if i put in 30-40 itll come up with level 9 stuff still...

Whats funny is that if you click the *what I can wear*, then it correctly limits the gear to less than your level, but the freeform boxes are useless.
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for coming back online but i would like to remind you that doing this on a weekday instead of a weekend will benefit everyone involved...
  • chasthegreat1chasthegreat1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's up :D