What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Jokers and Jesters Wanted!

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two rangers that are out hunting for food are walking through Tangleroot Forest, and discover a large well in the ground.

One of the rangers curious as to how deep this well was threw a small stone into and turned his head to listen............nothing. He then gathers up a larger stone, picks it up with both hands and throws it in the well, turns his head to the side to listen............nothing.

He exclaims to his buddy, man, that is some well. Lets find something bigger to throw off in there. Well the two find a cross tie. One says to the other, pick up one side, I'll get the other. Surely when this thing hits the bottom we'll know it. So the two throw this cross-tie into the well and begin to listen.

After a few seconds they hear a goat, wailing at the top of its lungs, while it is running straight toward the two hunters. The goat continues toward them, passes right between the men, and goes off in the well. One hunter in excitement and disbelief, proclaims to the other, did you see that crazy goat!!?? That **** thing just jumped in that well!!

The commotion attracted the attention of a local farmer, and he made his way over to the hunters. He asked the guys, "Have you seen my goat, I cant seem to find him?"

One of the hunters still excited tells the farmer, sure we have seen your goat. He just ran down that hill straight toward us and jumped off in this well. The farmer replies back, nah, that couldn't have been my goat, my goat was tied to a cross-tie.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    silithas97silithas97 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Q. What do you call a warforged rogue

A. A Search Engine
  • Options
    aryethoraryethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter?
    No, you mean AlwaysSummer.
    Oh yeah!
  • Options
    therumancer23therumancer23 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay everyone! sing along with the post to the tune of "Jingle Bells"

Oh slashing through the orcs, with a good two handed blade,
    Over the bodies we go, through the gore we wade!
    Mace on helmet rings, making bodies fly,
    As we sing our slaying song and WATCH THESE SUCKERS DIE!

<Chorus>

Oh Ring their bells, with swords and spells,
    Don't let them get away.
    We're brave and bold for blood and gold
    We'll make a lot today.

Crashing through the door, into the dragon's nose
    Our mage whips out his cone of cold, and out his fire goes
    Elven bowstrings sing... making demons fall
    As our thief finds a secret door right into the treasure hall.

<final chorus>

Oh ring their bells, with swords and spells
    Don't let them get away.
    We've brave and bold, and CRAZED we're told
    To think we'll live the day.

-

Not great at putting this down properly, but it will hopefully amuse someone, and try actually singing it, it works. Right in front of your computer! All together now!
  • Options
    blankman261blankman261 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Kabold Homemaker screams " I swear if I get anymore patches to Neverwinter I am going to make a quilt out of them all!!"
  • Options
    amagad28amagad28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do the Drow make it to the surface?

Underdark Breeches!
  • Options
    zanzoltanzanzoltan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok...I don't know if this qualify as a joke, but WTH...

That moment when you get to Pirate's Skyhold waiting for pirates and sky monsters, and all you see around this town are giant Half Human-Half reptile monster. And the only thing that you can think is...

"Wow, those Sky Pirates really knew how to have fun. Even the women must have been from another planet"

PS: I read the history around that place. But, when I first saw the inhabitants of this place, the first that image that this place made me think was this :D.
  • Options
    manboobguymanboobguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the Cleric companion code'ed to have the mental agiltiy of a bagel since i thinks it's a tank?
  • Options
    phayro9999phayro9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Walking late one night
    The fat cleric ran into a wight
    He ran as a chance
    and he lost his pants
    A full moon was seen that night!
  • Options
    pharoah4187pharoah4187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what do you call it when a dwarf is thrashing about wildly trying to keep his head above the water?

bath time
  • Options
    phayro9999phayro9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wonderful! I am such a geek i sang it out loud!
  • Options
    captainzylascaptainzylas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did you hear about the Kobold who lost his left arm and leg in a fight with a GWF? it's ok, he's all right now
    Check out my first foundry quest, "The Lazy Wanderer" NW-DJFWV9A9X
  • Options
    fortegigasgospelfortegigasgospel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Those Many-Arrows Orcs seem so Gruumsh today.
  • Options
    aryethoraryethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter?
    No, you mean AlwaysSummer.
    Oh yeah!
  • Options
    mizredavni0mizredavni0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Introduce a single wight into the game and watch the wightocalyspe happen as you sit back and LOL harder then ever before.
    did you hear about the Kobold who lost his left arm and leg in a fight with a GWF? it's ok, he's all right now

To follow this up, did you hear about the kobold who got into a fight with a wight? It's ok, he' all wight now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    dirtnap gaming
    Assistant Community Director
    Miz Redavni aka oTRULYoADEPTo
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardian Fighter, Control Wizard, Rogue and Cleric enter the last boss room. GF runs in the room.
    By the time he gets to the boss, the boss is defeated, treasure chest open and CW 'Needed' the Epic Sword of Sharp Objects which was the reason GF gave 4 cats to Cleric so he could come along.

Nothing funny about it really.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    legendaryzeelegendaryzee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why does a party with a halfling always lose in pvp?
    Because they're one player short.

What's even less noticeable than a stealthed rogue?
    A stealthed rogue halfling.

Why did the rogue halfling think he was a fighter?
    He mistook the blade for a sword.

Why is the halfling always called a bully?
    Because he can't pick on someone of the same size.

Why am I so hard on halflings?
    Oh it's nothing personal, I'm just short on jokes..

(You're cute you fellow halflings :3)
  • Options
    omholsomhols Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found out there was a Chasm in Neverwinter from the crier at the same time you did.
    Master of Monsters - Caturday Survivor 2013 - Master Scryer
    fss_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    notonfirenotonfire Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An orc walks into the bar with a parrot on his shoulder and the bartender says "Wow, that's really neat. Where'd you get it?"

"In a cave." the parrot replies.

--- --- ---

A human, an elf, and a half-elf walk into a bar. The dwarf just kept on going....

--- --- ---

A necromancer goes to the necromancer store and picks out a pound of human brains, a pound of elf brains, and a pound of orc brains, "How much for these brains?" he asks the storekeeper.

"5 gold for a pound of human brains, 5 gold for a pound of elf brains, and 1000 gold for a pound of orc brains" the merchant replies.

"1000 for a pound of orc brains? Why so expensive?" the necromancer asks.

"Do you have any idea how many orcs I had to kill to get a pound of brains?"

--- --- ---

How do they balance the stats for the beholders?

They eyeball 'em.
  • Options
    druiddragondruiddragon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's a TRUE story for you....My friends and roommate and his girlfriend at the time and i are up about 36 hours of almost non-stop role playing D&D ,drunk ,tired and seeing double we decide to call it so we can get some sleep before any of us have to go to work. So in the middle of sleeping my roommates girlfriend wakes him up and asks "Hey...do you smell smoke, I think i smell smoke?". We my roommate being still half asleep then mumbles..." Roll a perception check." rolls over and goes back to sleep. She wakes me up and tells me what happened with a look of shock on her face, and i can do nothing but laugh. Now mind you this is a true story and it was just a neighbors fire place. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hrothgar0144hrothgar0144 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once upon a time, in a grand old 3rd Edition adventure, I had led one character to his heroic death and decided to play a beefy Minotaur Fighter. His first appearance with the party was in a snow covered, mountain fortress where laired a White Dragon. "White Dragon?", says he, "This will be easy!" The Dragon, she inhaled. The Dragon, she exhaled, and just like that, instead of a Minotaur Fighter, I had a frozen Minotaur-cicle who was used as a sled escape vehicle so the rest of the party could live another day.
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Vampire Cleric, an Ogre Thief and a Halfling Barbarian walk into a bar. The barman says, ''Is this some kind of joke?''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    myyth99myyth99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Control Wizard walks into the Fallen Tavern Tavern and asks the bartender, "I'm parched, and I've been traveling for days. If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The Control Wizard reaches into his bag of holding and pulls out a tiny beholder. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny organ. The beholder stretches, cracks his tentacles, and proceeds to play some music.

After the Control Wizard finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "I'm still thirsty. If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his bag of holding and pulls back out the tiny beholder. He reaches into his other bag of holding and pulls out a tiny organ. The beholder stretches, cracks his tentacles, and proceeds to play. The Control Wizard reaches into another bag and pulls out a small kobold, who begins to sing along with the beholder's music.

While the Wizard is enjoying his beverages, a Tiefling Rogue confronts him and offers him $100,000 Astral Diamonds for the Kobold. "Sorry," the Wizard replies, "he's not for sale." The Rogue increases the offer to $250,000 Astral Diamonds up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The Rogue again increases the offer, this time to $500,000 Astral Diamonds, and a Cat. The Wizard finally agrees, and turns the kobold over to the Rogue in exchange for the money and the new companion.

"Are you insane!?" the bartender demanded. "That kobold could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!". The Wizard just shrugged non-chalantly and turned back to the bar. "Don't worry about it." the Wizard answered. "The beholder's a ventriloquist."
  • Options
    roguesamuraixroguesamuraix Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Three Dwarves walk out of a bar.

Hey..It could happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Way of the Samurai is found in death. When it comes to either/or, there is only the quick choice of death. It is not particularly difficult. Be determined and advance.
    Rikimaru's Painting can be found Here
  • Options
    puresurpluspuresurplus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That awkward moment when your trickster rogue is mistaken for Zorro. :cool:

tumblr_mnbkwgHvzF1qlxrtio1_500.jpg
    Bryn Morn [DC]
    Viconia VrinnGemma Steelheart [GF]
    Drelle Demonsong [SW]
    Lorakahn Forgedawn

@puresurplus

#TeamFencebane
  • Options
    dndbuffnessdndbuffness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Battle on the beach. I play an eccentric gnome sorcerer who forgot he was a Copper Dragon. Big bad campaign boss summons 3 Huge Water Elementals. Things look grim. Inspiration strikes. One of the purchases I made leaps to my mind. On my turn I grin widely and announce.... "I throw my Eversoaking Sponge at them!! I WIN!" :cool:
  • Options
    roman0roman0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    -"How many rogues does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
    No one knows, because when the light comes on, they all Vanish!

-A stealthed rogue walks into a bar.
    A nearby control wizard sneezes.
    The rogue appears and says "OMG! NERF HIS CONTROL".

-What do Rogues and noobs have in common?
    They both pick locks :p

-Tiefling rogues are the best rogues in Neverwinter. Seriously, have you ever seen one? Yeah thought so.

-A Guardian walks up to a Rogue and says "Did you hear Plate-smiths can craft keys now?" Rogue says "What's a key?"

-How many rogues does it take to kill a guardian?
    2, one to attack and one waiting in the inn.

-A rogues walks into the bar.
    The bartender asks "What kind of drinks you like today, Sir? Beer or a shot?"
    Rogue: "I am kind of broke. Give me a Cheap Shot."
    ;););)
  • Options
    cogincogin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A man comes to a cleric's house with a poisonous curse that has been plaguing him for days. The cleric isn't in his house but the man hears several explosions every 6 seconds. He steps outside again and notices a large hill behind the house, with large beams of light and lightning bolts flashing brightly in time with the explosions.

Crossing the hill, he finds the cleric finishing a fight with dozens of enemies. Although he appears injured, the cleric has killed many more monsters than the man thinks he would care to fight. He approaches with a smile as the last zombie slumps to the ground behind him, a bright brand fading with its unholy life force. The man says hello, but the cleric seems to ignore him and continues walking towards his house.

Not thinking much of it, the man follows and the two sit at the cleric's table, where he asks, "What can I help you with?" The man says he requires healing, and the cleric nods and stands up again. Retrieving a potato peeler, he begins roughly scraping the man's arm with it. He looks quizzically back at the cleric and asks, "What are you doing?" The cleric says, "Peeling, of course. That's what you said, right?"
  • Options
    huskarrrhuskarrr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A necromancer goes to the necromancer store and picks out a pound of human brains, a pound of elf brains, and a pound of orc brains, "How much for these brains?" he asks the storekeeper.

"5 gold for a pound of human brains, 5 gold for a pound of elf brains, and 1000 gold for a pound of orc brains" the merchant replies.

"1000 for a pound of orc brains? Why so expensive?" the necromancer asks.

"Do you have any idea how many orcs I had to kill to get a pound of brains?"
  • Options
    nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Sooth works amazingly well.
This discussion has been closed.