test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WHEN AH will be up?

pr0motepr0mote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so WHEN, we get exact time we can expect AH to work, and please cut this bull**** "as soon as possible", keyword is EXACT DATE AND TIME
Post edited by pr0mote on

Comments

• Options
    atechhhatechhh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> this game is absolute junk without an auction house cant get any gear; caturday pack was absolutely <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as well a fkin no stat cape??? a dwarf face mask fashion that looks <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. and a bullsh1t exp boost for the mobs that give bad exp all your exp is from quests wtf???

GET AH BACK UP THIS GAME has potential stop suking
  • Options
    winston2winston2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why are people still playing this **** game, i've quitted after the exploit fiasco but occasionally comes back for the forum lulz.
  • Options
    smognightsmognight Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Hmm i wonder too ? what did they fix that they shut down the servers for so many Hours? For what was the maintenance Today? i dont understand what they are doing? Ah gonna be down now for few days more or wth?
  • Options
    zeratuxzeratux Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love play AH, the game without AH is so boring.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No Gm,admin or something even wants to answers or say a word WTH is wrong..or When its gonna Be up again? This is so funny and fail sry. All This Remembers me---- DIablo 3 lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    First diablo 3.....now neverwinter.....EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!! TwT
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I out leveled my gear and went into level 30+ void. Now I truly suck as bumped up 39 PvP with my level 25 pokers lol!
  • Options
    keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They've had nigh on 3 days to fix it, give them 3 more. They brought the exchange back up instantly because it makes them money. The auction house exploit existed in the gateway only, no reason for it to be down in-game.

Really incompetent developers.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    keobiaa wrote: »
    They brought the exchange back up instantly because it makes them money.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    bringerofreddawnbringerofreddawn Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    keobiaa wrote: »
    They've had nigh on 3 days to fix it, give them 3 more. They brought the exchange back up instantly because it makes them money. The auction house exploit existed in the gateway only, no reason for it to be down in-game.

Really incompetent developers.

Are you a developer? No? Then shut up.
    Looks like you know nothing about development, project cycles, bug fixes and code complexity.
    When in doubt always assume things are harder than you imagine in your head.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    According to my calculations it will take approximately 3 more weeks until the AH is back up, and running.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yeh thats what oi said in a other Thread..This expolit was in the gateway..But they keep the ah closed for what ? Exchange was up first no wonder i guess.
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smognight wrote: »
    yeh thats what oi said in a other Thread..This expolit was in the gateway..But they keep the ah closed for what ? Exchange was up first no wonder i guess.

Wow, I could never get the AH to even work on the gateway
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Looks like you know nothing about development, project cycles, bug fixes and code complexity.

Aye ill give u a project cycle if u ever come round my block. Only thing complex about the AH is removing the amount of very rares and resetting the astral diamonds, ez son
  • Options
    edited May 2013

You wanna say That was a Complicated bug on the gateway`? :D - and - is +? ^^
  • Options
    jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atechhh wrote: »
    Aye ill give u a project cycle if u ever come round my block. Only thing complex about the AH is removing the amount of very rares and resetting the astral diamonds, ez son

The old internet tough guy routine. Better not come around my block, I can beat up 10 ninjas at once.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Exploit Fixes
    A major exploit in the Auction House has been closed off.

Okay NP.

.But why is the AH still off ??? I have No problem to wait..But we as customers would just like Too have a little info what is going on. If it takes still 2 weeks to fix it ok. Then ill just take a Break so long. I dont want to Flame or nothing..but This is just getting Like Diablo. And that really made all the game Brocken.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well 6hrs ago they reported bringing the AH up ASAP on twitter, so hopefully not weeks
  • Options
    bringerofreddawnbringerofreddawn Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    smognight wrote: »
    You wanna say That was a Complicated bug on the gateway`? :D - and - is +? ^^

It's not as easy as that. This is the problem with abstractions, it seems easy but in the code they might have to add a lot of validators, maybe even a validation system if they don't have one.
    I also wouldn't be surprised if they fixed the filters while they're at it...
  • Options
    vernoinferno71vernoinferno71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Let's guess when it will come back up and the winner can have all the AD that was collected from exploiters.

My guess: 21:24 PDT May 22, 2013
  • Options
    krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also, would like to know when it will be back up. I don't understand what can possibly take three days.
  • Options
    baaddarebaaddare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

So it is you who is to blame ....:)
    "Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"
  • Options
    keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not as easy as that. This is the problem with abstractions, it seems easy but in the code they might have to add a lot of validators, maybe even a validation system if they don't have one.
    I also wouldn't be surprised if they fixed the filters while they're at it...

Which makes them incompetent, especially considering they've gone through this process in STO already. You can defend them until the cows come home, it won't change the facts.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They said as soon as possible, which could mean 4 hours or four years. They are devs, they always say stuff like that.
  • Options
    cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No I won't go so far as to say incompetent, lacking in the area of learning from past mistakes...Yes. I also can't see why they can't keep the gateway AH offline, force expire all auctions, and turn the in-game AH back on while they deal with the gateway issues. Of course that's the logical way of thinking.

...on second thought that would probably break the mail system. lol nvm.
  • Options
    alaazxxcalaazxxc Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013

story of my life