test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The failure to link you posted in the other thread is because there is no Cryptic Account of that name.
    Your Display Forum Name (or "handle") does not exist OR is associated with another account.
    You must make a Cryptic Account before you can link it to your PWE Account.
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I keep seeing reponses by admins to other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> what about those of us who payed and are still not allowed to play at this time I payed my transaction shows complete Perfect world got my money but i got no acess WTF
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    xerokewl wrote: »
    I keep seeing reponses by admins to other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> what about those of us who payed and are still not allowed to play at this time I payed my transaction shows complete Perfect world got my money but i got no acess WTF

Please do this. and get back to me. :)
    Also, make sure you confirm your puGuardian Purchases by going to this link.

That should solve the problem. :)

Note it can take some time. It says transaction error because there is an error.
    It will, in a short amount of time, get resolved.
    Purchased $60, got my confirmation email about payment, keep getting "You are not allowed to play right now"

When I click on https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete, it says "Transaction Error" on top but on actual transaction details, it says "Successfully Completed"... now what?

EDIT: called customer support, got message "all of our reps are busy at the moment" and hung up on me

EDIT2: Kept refreshing transaction page until "Transaction Error" disappeared, now it's displaying just transaction detail and I can log into NWO now

Quoted from the last page. :)
    PLease be patient and follow the link and let it do what it has to do.
  • Options
    wobugaoainiwobugaoaini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I received the confirmation email that my transaction is approved and a following link to click to finish the whole transaction. However, after clicking on the link and logging in, I still get the message You are not allow to play.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Check the redeem key page, and what did the link tell you?
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013
    The failure to link you posted in the other thread is because there is no Cryptic Account of that name.

so where can i create another cryptic account? the one i remember is already linked to another account?
  • Options
    wobugaoainiwobugaoaini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It tells me to input a Key and under the Submit button I see this only.
    Key Redeemed
    Beta Weekend 3 - PWE Users
  • Options
    skexitskexit Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2013

when i go to this link i get

https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/conflict_display

this and as soon as i enter a new one and click submit i get:

An error has occurred. Please contact customer support.

-.- told you its a problem on ur side ...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    skexit wrote: »
    so where can i create another cryptic account? the one i remember is already linked to another account?

Download the Neverwinter launcher, if you can, or download STO/CO and attempt to log in. This will automatically create and link your Cryptic and PWE Accounts.

Sorry I know it's irritating. This won't be an issue after the game is available to the public. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It tells me to input a Key and under the Submit button I see this only.
    Key Redeemed
    Beta Weekend 3 - PWE Users

You are not flagged for a Guardian of Neverwinter purchase. As far as your account knows you haven't purchased one at all. I'm sorry but you will have to file a support ticket to resolve that rarer issue.
    skexit wrote: »
    when i go to this link i get...

That one wasn't for you ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You are not flagged for a Guardian of Neverwinter purchase. As far as your account knows you haven't purchased one at all. I'm sorry but you will have to file a support ticket to resolve that rarer issue.

What is the best option to pick for the ticket? This is my first time submitting a ticket. Thank you so much for your time.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok Display Name issues:

You are trying to link the account to your Perfect World Username, correct?

What is the best option to pick for the ticket? This is my first time submitting a ticket. Thank you so much for your time.

Under Billing Support I would select Transaction Issue.
    It's going to say 3-4 days. It won't be that long. That's a standard worst case scenario response which is generated even if you get a resonse in 2 minutes. :)
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013

One problem with this theory. You can't make a Cryptic account any longer. I have looked everywhere and every Cryptic game reverts you back to the PWE account creation screen.
  • Options
    coriolanus70coriolanus70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I got a number of ingame items with my $60 package but I don't have the 125k in Astral Diamonds. What do I need to do to get them/see them?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    This is truly sad. Being an avid PW Gamer I expected much more from this game than I have seen so far. 74 Pages of people virtually having the same problem where they have purchased a founders pack but still cannot have access. Why this game was PAY to get into Beta in the first place is beyond me. Now there are people losing money due to this issue.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok Display Name issues:

You are trying to link the account to your Perfect World Username, correct?

Under Billing Support I would select Transaction Issue.
    It's going to say 3-4 days. It won't be that long. That's a standard worst case scenario response which is generated even if you get a resonse in 2 minutes. :)

If my issue is not resolved by today, I am subject for a refund for my purchase?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    One problem with this theory. You can't make a Cryptic account any longer. I have looked everywhere and every Cryptic game reverts you back to the PWE account creation screen.

Indeed. As you can tell it's been quite a long time since I have heard anybody with a Display Name error.
    I've sent a Message to the CM's to look into it.

That should be the resoltuion and other have fixed it following the instructions in the FAQ a few days ago. The specifics of that system are unknown to me though.

So I got a number of ingame items with my $60 package but I don't have the 125k in Astral Diamonds. What do I need to do to get them/see them?

I certainly hope not. You should have 600K. ;)
    They can be claimed on the Astral Diamond UI located on the top of the page.

If my issue is not resolved by today, I am subject for a refund for my purchase?

That is out of my hands completely.
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is garbage I paid my account shows paid my email confirms i paid my transaction shows it there yet still no access I expect my money back in full come monday. I paid for access and no acess
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I would call your credit card company and refute the charges. Then Since so many people are having this same issue and they can't seem to fix it or resolve it I would contact the BBB in Cali and report them for fraud. I'll provide a link to their website. Watch this post get deleted and my account get banned. Which if it does then more for me to report.

http://goldengate.bbb.org/Contact-BBB
  • Options
    taucherstauchers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My in game items for the founders pack never came. I got the diamonds and the party popper things, and its letting me play the game early and my account shows I have a "Guardian of Neverwinter Pack" redeemed but never got the in game mail with my items and the founders agent in the game does not have them either, he only shows 2 tabs (Claim and promo) but no boxes. Is there something else I need to do? Someone told me there should have been an email with a link i needed to click and I never got that. I have double checked and I have no perfect world emails in spam and I got all the other ones about my transaction.....
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I would call your credit card company and refute the charges. Then Since so many people are having this same issue and they can't seem to fix it or resolve it I would contact the BBB in Cali and report them for fraud. I'll provide a link to their website. Watch this post get deleted and my account get banned. Which if it does then more for me to report.

http://goldengate.bbb.org/Contact-BBB

I wouldn't go that far to report them for fraud. =X
    Refuting the charges from the credit card company is enough.
  • Options
    durzos2894durzos2894 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the guardian pack and a starter pack, however the items from the starter pack are no where to be seen any ideas please?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    tauchers wrote: »
    My in game items for the founders pack never came. I got the diamonds and the party popper things, and its letting me play the game early and my account shows I have a "Guardian of Neverwinter Pack" redeemed but never got the in game mail with my items and the founders agent in the game does not have them either, he only shows 2 tabs (Claim and promo) but no boxes. Is there something else I need to do? Someone told me there should have been an email with a link i needed to click and I never got that. I have double checked and I have no perfect world emails in spam and I got all the other ones about my transaction.....

You should have received the boxes at the same time you received the poppers.

What items are you missing, specifically?
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Well I only stated that because they promise one thing and don't hold up to their end of the bargain.....Meaning Fraud. They keep saying the same thing....Click this Link....Clink this link....what does it say.....nothing more being said. They don't have an answer and just trying to smooth it over with a CM that is acting like he is doing something about it. If there is an issue fine I can understand that, just say Hey we know there is an issue and we are trying to fix it. Instead of filling a thread with the same garbage that isn't working to fix the issue. :):):):)

Smilies make everything seem better.
  • Options
    kraytor1kraytor1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I don't know if i payed for early access and they didn't give it to me like promise i'd definitely do both fraud is horrible and no one should get away with it
  • Options
    adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm still having problems with my Guardian pack, I received both mails, but only one had items attached (that being the one with dyes and starter stuff). So basically I paid for items which I can't seem to get, I wouldn't ordinarily be annoyed but I've contacted the Support *plainly* stating I've performed all the correct steps and that I haven't received the items; to which they replied with the automated "do the steps" message. This bugged me a little but I thought hey, let's just bump that support ticket again and clarify the problem.

Nope, they sent me the same automated message about doing the steps.

I'm level 9 on my character, I've completed the whole Rags to Riches quest, the problem is the mail..

/facepalm
  • Options
    demondimdemondim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me.

Got from Mailbox NPC (for playing in Beta's I guess):
    2-stack of Party Poppers.
    2-stack of Dye Packs

Got from Foundry NPC :
    Adventurers Helper Pack

Available to claim : 600,000 Astral Diamonds.

Not found anywhere, Foundry NPC, Mailbox, nowhere frown.png :
    Armoured Horse Mount
    Dire Wolf Companion
    Gold Moonstone Regalia Mask
    Ring of Violet Continual Light
    Lliira’s Everlasting Bottle of Levity
    Greycloak's Legacy Weapon
    Respec Token
    Founders Title

Not sure about extra character slot, not checked that.
  • Options
    demondimdemondim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Posting bugged out!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    durzos2894 wrote: »
    I have the guardian pack and a starter pack, however the items from the starter pack are no where to be seen any ideas please?

Did you check the Founder's Pack Vendor? I am sorry I haven't actually purchased a Starter Pack so I am not positive on where it can be redeemed.
    Do note you may only redeem a single starter pack purchase once. They are not per character so if you redeemed one you may not redeem it again.

kraytor1 wrote: »
    I don't know if i payed for early access and they didn't give it to me like promise i'd definitely do both fraud is horrible and no one should get away with it

From a non-moderator legal standpoint it's only fraud if it's intentional, and it's I promise you it's not.

I work in retail as my day job. People are fast to throw that around but mistakes and errors occur in businesses. That's a fact.
    As long as a company makes an honest effort to resolve all issues, and I promise you PWE/Cryptic is, you are free to report them if you wish but it is not fraud. :)

However as a moderator I do have to ask that the Off Topic debate ends with that.
    Do what you feel is right. I can only promise you issues happen and they are being addressed. Please have some patience.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I actually have both packs and have all items so something is going on there.

Passing that on for review.
This discussion has been closed.