test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account hacked...

13»

Comments

• talealocktalealock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    I finally got a response asking for a list of stuff about my account. I'm not sure why for some it takes longer than others. Somehow my old account info on neverwinter works and is tied to a cryptic account? I logged in with it and its a totally different account the @tag is different and I dont have my starter pack so I know its different. I hope that doesn't cause a problem when I eventually get it back.

Same thing with me, I tripple scanned both machines they didn't have anything I have no idea how this happened, been mmoing since early ultima online and have never been hacked. The only time I have had an attempted hack was with diablo3 and we all know what that was (luckily I had an authenticator, I'd get one for PWE in a heart beat if they would offer it)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    You will need to keep following up with Support. We cannot offer forum support for Account and Billing Issues as there are no Customer Support Staff on the Forums -- it is all handled through the Support System (or email at customerservice@perfectworld.com).
This discussion has been closed.