What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    alkuzaralkuzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I also got a response of one of the moderators, that they are all out and trying to get more.
    But the link is still down.
    Wizard.jpg
    Alkuzar, Level 60 12k+ GS Control Wizard
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hope you get it sorted out
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The page links on MMO-Life are back up. It looks like they ran out of keys around the 2nd or 3rd based on comment postings. Just have to hope they get some more: Fumble Prone is a cool title to have.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Has anybody tried to get this one (http://www.mmoden.com/giveaways/neverwinter-gift-pack-giveaway)? I just followed the instructions but as this is a non-automated one I'll have to wait on the results.

I'll update here (and the wikis) depending on what happens.
  • Options
    lambentcrusaderlambentcrusader Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is great information, thanks!
  • Options
    lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mmoden there isn't a title, just pots, altar/scrolls......ill pass this 1..............thanks
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lpsx wrote: »
    mmoden there isn't a title, just pots, altar/scrolls......ill pass this 1..............thanks

There have been other giveaways where the title isn't listed on the site, but when you apply the key you get it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lpsx wrote: »
    Well Zam (Wandering Monster) and MMOSite (Mimic Tamer) didn't list titles on their claim pages either, yet ended up having them, so I'm hoping this will be another of those cases. We will see. :)
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is great information, thanks!

you're welcome :)
  • Options
    fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Has anybody tried to get this one (http://www.mmoden.com/giveaways/neverwinter-gift-pack-giveaway)? I just followed the instructions but as this is a non-automated one I'll have to wait on the results.

I'll update here (and the wikis) depending on what happens.

Eagerly awaiting your feedback... need to know if it gives a title or not!!
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fablern wrote: »
    Eagerly awaiting your feedback... need to know if it gives a title or not!!

I just got a key. If there is a title, it is one I already have.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Good to know. They apparently were blocked from sending a code to me because of a YouTube privacy setting, so I'm still in a holding pattern.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

glad to hear :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I got and applied the key successfully now and didn't receive anything (not even a gift pack) so yeah, it almost certainly is duplicating an existing title and providing no reward if you have it already (which makes sense I suppose). If anybody does manage to figure out which one it would be handy to know for wiki purposes. :)
  • Options
    skarlspeedskarlspeed Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can confirm I have almost all updates and when getting mmoden key entered no new title.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I just updated MMOSite (Mimic Tamer) as out of keys on the two wikis.
    I also mailed MMODen asking if they can identify what the linked title is.

We need more promotions: I want one with an actual hat (top hat or wide brimmed). :)
  • Options
    zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

We need more promotions: I want one with an actual hat (top hat or wide brimmed). :)

The MMODen is also the Mimic Tamer title, I edited the Promo List to reflect that~
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    zephryl1 wrote: »
    The MMODen is also the Mimic Tamer title, I edited the Promo List to reflect that~
    Great, I'll update the ( http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Item_Giveaway_Codes ) page as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

yeah I hope there will be tons of more promotions :)
  • Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Also, they did say there are going to be prizes at Comic-Con. I can't go, but if anyone can and snags an extra code for me, I would be very grateful. Might be able to return the favor with another code.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Nice catch healhappy. :)

So I've split the table on the gamepedia version of the promo wiki into two tables, one for open and one for ended promotions. Figured that would make it easier for any new people coming along to focus on just what is likely to work. :)
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Awesome...glad to see the list keep growing!
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    Awesome...glad to see the list keep growing!

yeah Agreed :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Also, they did say there are going to be prizes at Comic-Con. I can't go, but if anyone can and snags an extra code for me, I would be very grateful. Might be able to return the favor with another code.

too bad i cant go :(
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I think comic con starts tomorrow
  • Options
    tyreynodstyreynods Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey so while I bought the Hero of the North Pack and Guardian Pack, I still enjoy participating in contests and promotions for some cool free items :)

Anyway I spend lots of time on google, reddit, twitter and forums looking for those promotions so I figured I'd gather all the info so that everyone can enjoy

And so I've created this page:

Neverwinter: Promo Keys

It has info on all promotions that are going on which award you free stuff. I'll keep it updated as I discover any new promotions, so bookmark and check often.

Also the page is editable by anyone so if you find a promotion that is not listed than please add it to the list

I just purchased the Guardian package. How do you claim it? How long does it take to be added? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I think comic con starts tomorrow

Yes it starts tomorrow. And to clarify, Cryptic will be at NerdHQ in Pedro park, and not in the convention center where Comic Con is held. Pedro Park is across the street though.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    tyreynods wrote: »
    I just purchased the Guardian package. How do you claim it? How long does it take to be added? Thanks.
    The Guardian of Neverwinter thing isn't a promo code, but so that you have an answer to the best of recollection:
    * Your forum title and extra character slot should be available right away.
    * If I recall correctly, the 600k astral should also be available right away added to your general pool (you have to hit the exchange button along the top of the screen to access the general pool and withdraw from it).
    * The adventurers helper pack ends up with the Reward Claims Vendor (he is in a booth near the guy who gives you the peasant fashion outfit when doing an early quest).
    * You should get most other rewards mailed to each character individually once that particular character completes the initial Sergeant Knox.
    * You can reclaim a lot of the rewards that get mailed to from the Reward Claims Vendor if you manage to loose them.

The Hero of the North Pack works pretty much the same way. The two new Feywild themed packs will also work the same way, but will give their rewards till August 22nd, even if you pre-buy them now.