test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10 year monthly sub player: Problems you have with this game.

13»

Comments

• xaskingalesanaxxaskingalesanax Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You seem to be okay with blanketing all problems with "OPEN BETA." Good for you. I give them environmental issues, server issue, demand issues, mechanical issues .... bu the issue with the queue, loot, and some of the pricing is beyond open beta and is more indicative of poor foresight in development of and or releasing.

I can assure you, they test things first before they get to OPEN BETA. and nobody thought hey, I can need on everything? The queue, I give them a week. The system knows what class you are, I promise so all they have to do is make a check for the queue system to fill certain roles. and just make sure it works the same at any point in the dungeon ... except for the last boss. Is it a known issue? are any DeVs talking about it? or can I see what exciting new things have been added to the Zen market?
    _____
    edit

How easy it is it to track what the DeV's are talkign about in the dev tracker with 168 pages of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, probably ... a lot of these trolls complaining about not being able to LOG on - in open beta, you wont find me in there at all. In fact on twitter I talk about how much I like the game when servers are down. So for me to track DeV info- I have to filter 168 (9) now) pages that have endless posts of NON DeVs talking about omg how do I level my companion or I can't log in? the tracker only started on the 1st and the devs have already put out 170+pages of info? WOW OPEN BETA!
    ___
    Can you tell me if the DeV's even think the queue is an issue, or the loot? or would you just rather say WTF dude, open beta stfu? OPEN BETA is for people to bring up issues, not fight off trolls. I gave them a demographic. I didnt say I played wow forever, so i'm better than everyone else.
    You seem to enjoy taking what people say out of context. But please,continue on your little rant,I find your tears to be quite delicious.
  • mmcsky1mmcsky1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You seem to enjoy taking what people say out of context. But please,continue on your little rant,I find your tears to be quite delicious.

You seem to enjoy providing no relevant criticism to the issue at hand, good job.

Next!
  • pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a step back in a system from 2010.
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stopped reading there.

regular casual banter. nothing to see here.

EDIT: inb4 you start crying, proof you are a casual :

90 minutes to do the den, and not even kill the boss? You should look for a better controller. ROFL

Its the casuals who are in the right place. Think this game is for hard core gamers? People made it to max level and capped their gear in a matter of a couple days after release.
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another +1 from me.

And for everyone calling me a troll, thats great. But ask yourself this, who is more of a troll? The person who starts a thread with the very title being "I put money into games, therefore value my opinion more than the opinion of others."

Or the person who calls him out on it?

Businesswise, the person who calls him out on it, which you have not succeeded in doing by labeling them a casual, in a game obviously built for casual gamers.
  • kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    term hardcore more people just don't have much of life, im considered one back in the day but sadly Life is calling hard spend so much time in game, i see why alot of games went more casual or medium challenge, its something thats not going away.