Install Arc
Options

Luna's TR Build Guide

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    malkierdaishanmalkierdaishan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    luna i have be reading your guide and i cant decide how to create my ability score for half-orc should i have at level 60 24 dex 19 str and 19 cha. or 26 dex 20 str and 16 cha ?
  • Options
    massivewallmassivewall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    Good build.

in PVP ? First Strike and Skillful ? Invisible action and Skillful ?

:p

;)
    MassiveDMG TR 60 Half-Orc
    Fandangos TR 60 Half-Orc
    Massivewall GF 60 Human
    Massive GWF 60 Human

Server: Dragon
  • Options
    samthewierdsamthewierd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hi quick queston! I never plan on participating in PvP and this being the case, would you stick with your old build. I wondered how often you really use impossible to catch in PVE?
  • Options
    ikostusikostus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    @Luna, so is your build better since you swapped out some Radiant Offensives for Dark, or do you find it does less damage? Or when does it do more or less?

I'm running Rank 8 Radiants on all of my offensive slots right now but my Companion is built for Armor Penetration. Right now I have 5936 Power and 1822 Armor Pen, which gives me 18.7% Penetration, the only thing I find wrong myself is that I have almost none in PvP because companions do not go with you in pvp, of course, my primary concern is for PvE at the moment, what is your opinion on this situation?
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's been awhile since Luna has posted here, beginning of June I believe, may be safe to say he has moved on. Hopefully with the latest Module release he will return.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    elco39elco39 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    am I missing something here? rotation mentions lashing strike. I dont see a lashing strike anywhere in our powers tree.
  • Options
    jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i think they're refering to lashing blade :)
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • Options
    skeleton202skeleton202 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2013
    this build still relevant?
  • Options
    jjcdxjjcdx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    have inflated the numbers? the equip disagrees with the attributes...200 armor penetration rating is not the same as 2187
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I cannot speak to the final numbers etc, but in principle this build still seems effective in game.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    asthazarfasthazarf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    batuba wrote: »

LURKER'S ASSAULT

Duelist Flurry - Duelist Flurry (to try and get the 10 stacks) - Lashing Strike - Dazing Strike - Blitz (only if there are multiple monsters)

-Or-

Duelist Flurry x 3 - Lashing Strike - Dazing Strike - Blitz (only if there are multiple monsters)

I normally go with the second option so I can remain in stealth longer before I break it. Just to give you an idea of the kind of numbers I've seen while doing this rotation in Lurker's Assault : around 50-65k Duelist flurry (per chain) - up to 14k Bleed ticks - followed by a 30-56k Lashing Strike - 34k Dazing Strike crit - 11k crits on each monster hit with Blitz. All this in the short time that is Lurker's Assault. I don't have a vorpal enchant for my weapon yet, but expect to see higher numbers than that if you do get that.

I can't figure out where you get 3 DFs in during Lurker. There's nothing around which increases LA up time, and the way I see it, no matter how soon you begin you DFs, LA will end midway through your 3rd DF.