test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF- DPS build

12346»

Comments

• Options
    stolly76stolly76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Really sick of people that want to shortcut and abuse cheesy tactics to save time..really it's not skillful it's lazy. I hate the groups that want to always jump off cliffs or knockback when you don't need to just to think they're cool. Will be funny when these changes will be made to stop the ezmode and all of you whingers will be crying on the forums. It's funny also when rogues or wizards leave pugs because they get beaten by gwf and they want to do these exploits and shortcuts to make sure they don't get lower dps :D

It's about utility and working together as a team..every class has it's positives for every situation even if it does take "too long" to finish the run. If a pug I join abuses knockback or wants to shortcut I just leave..simple as that until i get players with brains and patience. I know there will be flames reading this, but I won't be biting back. Already said what i wanted to and Savior has every right to move his guide..try and figure your class out too don't always copy everything that someone else does.
  • Options
    mlew0032mlew0032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stolly76 wrote: »
    Really sick of people that want to shortcut and abuse cheesy tactics to save time..really it's not skillful it's lazy. I hate the groups that want to always jump off cliffs or knockback when you don't need to just to think they're cool. Will be funny when these changes will be made to stop the ezmode and all of you whingers will be crying on the forums. It's funny also when rogues or wizards leave pugs because they get beaten by gwf and they want to do these exploits and shortcuts to make sure they don't get lower dps :D

It's about utility and working together as a team..every class has it's positives for every situation even if it does take "too long" to finish the run. If a pug I join abuses knockback or wants to shortcut I just leave..simple as that until i get players with brains and patience. I know there will be flames reading this, but I won't be biting back. Already said what i wanted to and Savior has every right to move his guide..try and figure your class out too don't always copy everything that someone else does.

You do realize nobody wants to spend $6 each time they mess up a build right?
    Server : Mindflayer

Characters:
    Ellamae - Level 60 CW (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Norros - Level 60 TR (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Keira - Level 60 GF (13.2k T2 Geared)
    Mialee - Level 60 DC (12.2k T2 Geared)
    Thoradin - Level 60 GWF (12.8k T2 Geared)
  • Options
    saviorgunsaviorgun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mlew0032 wrote: »
    You do realize nobody wants to spend $6 each time they mess up a build right?

Said I would not read this but someone told me to read your comment. So you expect others to just spend all that money and hold your hand?
    Rhek-60 GWF <Folklore>. "Rheking" damage meters since launch. Follow my streamwww.mmominds.com
  • Options
    sacredchaossacredchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saviorgun wrote: »
    Said I would not read this but someone told me to read your comment. So you expect others to just spend all that money and hold your hand?

I think he was getting at the fact... if the research is there you might aswell use it....

But seriously your just downright trolling now Saviorgun, just forget this thread exists and grow up.

You could have either explained to people or ignored them, instead you throw a fit and derail your own thread then come back for the occasional TROLLTIME.

ps. love the drama.
    GWF lvl 60.
    Completed all content waiting for more.
    And class balances.... trololollol.
  • Options
    churchilligcchurchilligc Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nah, but I will laugh at anyone who does spend money.
  • Options
    jwongsterjwongster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    May i please have a copy of the guide? :)
  • Options
    danteichigo3danteichigo3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited June 2013
    u must suck really hard then
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey can I Have a copy of this guide too? Appreciated!
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    can I have a copy of the guide? Thanks in advance
    !
  • Options
    robleisurerobleisure Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Opps...delete me
    Dragon Shard

GWP - Belgarath
  • Options
    robleisurerobleisure Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mrtastix wrote: »
    So what you're really saying is you're a total codpiece. Yeah, I can read between the lines.
    hehe its kindof what I was thinking:/
    Dragon Shard

GWP - Belgarath
  • Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL Looks like OP is throwing a little boy tantrum.