test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Known software conflicts

Comments

• Options
    syriusussyriusus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OMG you are my hero! I turned off mumble and nw works much better, thanks!
  • Options
    rillogrillog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have arc installed and i did have have neverwinter but after the feywild update i kept getting no response from the server and eventually disconnected i thought reinstalling the game might help now i have arc installed but i get no response from the install button for neverwinter i haven't been able to play for 2 days now feels like a week
  • Options
    seonsaengnimseonsaengnim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the game crashes like 3 mins after login with no error message ever since the patch.
  • Options
    oweltaxzoweltaxz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same thing here, after launching, it will freeze for about 3-5 minutes then it will work but with serious lag and rubberbanding issues. that on top of the server discinnecting every 5 minutes or so. the game has become unplayable 90% of the time
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Pretty much new expansion has made the game unstable, crashing to the desktop and submitting crash reports about 3-4 times a hour
  • Options
    stratrat1956stratrat1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited August 2013
    I have frequent crashes to the desktop. Is there somewhere I can go on Windows 7 where there is an event log to see what might be causing the problem/?
    What? Me worry?
  • Options
    ammoenetammoenet Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi, I don't have any of these programs and still now today after patch and server went down it will take 5 to 10 minutes before the game just crashes, this is going on for weeks!!!
    Sorry to say, but what about no more excuses but time to fix this!!
    everything works fine on my pc, every game and program only ""neverwinter"" is always crashing.
    So how to fix this, because I am sure I am not the only person who payed realmoney.
    Love the game but it would be time now I can start to play this game and not get disconnected every time in the enclave or dung.

Best regards Ammoenet
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    none of those programs, this is after changing driver from 9 ton 9e/11 as suggested in Kown issues thread

now weverytime i try to log in

Fatal error
    direct3d driver returned error code (DXG1_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while creating a texture
    Technical details; DXG1_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED while creating 2D texture
    size 4096 x 1 (1mips,RTEX_R_F32,USAGE4,NgdY,GS N)D3D11
    DEvice removal due to
    DXG1_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET
    0x887a0007

Champions runs fine.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    dehenergyyydehenergyyy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Skype just make my game crash every 5 minute.
  • Options
    zzappazzzzappazz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can't install Neverwinter because of some ****ty Arc software - it conflicts with me.
    Please have it removed and offer the normal launcher again.
  • Options
    zekzt87zekzt87 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well its not a software but - since today maintaince and issues involved with it [the game crashing and not loading and tricks we had to pull out with launcher cancel and patch buttons] SweetFX wont work with NWN. It will hang the game after cryptic sign/logo in unresponsive black screen state - so if anybody's using the SweetFX - stop for now, delete it from NWN and pray it will work in the future like it worked untill today :)
    0prg.jpg
  • Options
    n3qwa1dn3qwa1d Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hi there. i found another incompatible software for NW launcher (it hangs with white screen). this software kinda quite rare to use, but maybe this helps someone...
    LiteStep (windows shell replaсement)
  • Options
    htjghtjg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    GameClient.exe is bugged most of the time I try to run the game. The game crashes instantly even before the "Cryptic" screen. How can I solve this problem?
  • Options
    razbo1n1krazbo1n1k Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hi all,

The following third-party applications have been known to cause stability issues with the Neverwinter client. Please be sure to disable them before playing!

Teamviewer
    Mumble
    DisplayFusion
    MSI Afterburner

For issues with Teamviewer, this post may help, and for Display Fusion, this post has more info.

We'll update this post with any other known third-party software conflicts.

Thanks! :)

Вы сучки у вас одни баги клиент не пашет пиз дец вы придурки недоумки и вообще развод
  • Options
    kvl5991kvl5991 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    when i start my neverwinter sometimes when i see neverwinter written on my screen, then it just turns black and nothing happens.
    this problem dint happen anymore afhter the patch do , the problem i now have is when i try to enter the world my loading bar stops at a point en nothing els happens it just sits there plz help .
  • Options
    despidespi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited December 2013
    Well i guess its another 6 month to 1 year wait till this game becomes playable for me again.For now i get black for 5 ceonds screen after i click play. In safe mode black screen stays on with constant loading loop.
  • Options
    dagestondageston Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Soglasen )))))))))))))))))))))000000000
  • Options
    c0dybc0dyb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i cant even login
  • Options
    weetikniejweetikniej Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hey i am total new to never winter

i just dowload it from arc and i pressed play there
    then i get the play screen ( its not so big and if i go to option it whont save the full screen option)
    second i typed my username and password but cant PESS PLAY !!!!!

any1 knows how to solve this ? please help me becuase cant wait to play the game )

greets
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the Nvidia graphics problem bought in with Fury of the feywild, I get just before the character slect screen adn the game crashes,
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    hdcamperhdcamper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    2 of us are sitting waiting for anything to happen...
    RL time is going by but nothing happens after clicking login....

Game really this broken ?

seems like it is.

the whole launcher / login button seems to be the culprit

go to the program files where the game files are located
    example"; C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en\blah blah.....

right click neverwinter icon and create a desktop shortcut

started trying to launch from NW shortcut
    try logging in 2 or 3 times

least it starts patching and doing something other than utter failure.....

well ended in some other oops error and now is repatching.
    this is the absolute first time trying to install this software 2 others who have tried it today for the first time have also seen the same behavior and have moved on and wont be back.

4 hours now and no luck - should have known perfect didnt really mean perfect.

finally - only ~7 hours.. wow
  • Options
    bongcarvbongcarv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    meu jogo trava e nao funciona quando vo criar personagen acabei de instalar o game
  • Options
    morrowhawkmorrowhawk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    anyone have a solution to: 36: a file is locked for editing, restarting in 10. . .
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sominator wrote: »
    Hi all,

The following third-party applications have been known to cause stability issues with the Neverwinter client. Please be sure to disable them before playing!

Teamviewer
    Mumble
    DisplayFusion
    MSI Afterburner

For issues with Teamviewer, this post may help, and for Display Fusion, this post has more info.

We'll update this post with any other known third-party software conflicts.

Thanks! :)
    Has there been an update about this? I've been using mumble for quite a while now with no problems. Is this thread completely out of date?
  • Options
    bazcorbazcor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I dont see the point for this thread as long no updates on it... my game is crashing and then Mozilla, Explorere and Skype are not usables.. so, something related to internet access is getting locked.. please fix asap...
  • Options
    jaworskyjaworsky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Data. Verifying files in the launcher may fix this issue. Animation_library/skeletons/chicken/skel_chicken.skel:

im getting this error and no matter how many times i verified its still the same
  • Options
    ghostoffire123ghostoffire123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello.. Hello.. I can't create a new character, it's having a game.exe error.. what i do?
  • Options
    h0wl1thh0wl1th Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Massive rubberbanding is affecting a lot of players that cannot play at all; others suffer from massive lag; others form frequent crashes. Many of them are going to quit. Many have already quit. Many of the lasts often bought zen. I think it's important to have customers in a free2play game, isn't it?
    Cheirisophos (TR WK) - Neverwinter Order
  • Options
    iszuuleiszuule Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mumble sucks anyway, and the rest look like bloatware.
  • Options
    jazharajazhara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    iszuule wrote: »
    mumble sucks anyway, and the rest look like bloatware.

naa, team viewer i handy for helping people with issues, and that issues easy to fix(effects other games to)

and mumble is much better then Vent or Teamspeak, at least mumble has native attenuation that WORKS, teamspeaks plugin to add attenuation sucks a huge walrus dong....

and the in game voice chat sucks....no attenuation....if you dont get what attenuation is, its where the volume of other sounds is turned down so you can hear and understand voices when people are talking.

also its easy to fix that issue just disable the overlay.....takes like 10 seconds.