Install Arc

Foundry sounds and music

13»

Comments

• tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vaelic wrote: »
    people getting 1 star for no voice overs...... LOL

Those are frustrating. I've received the occasional 1-star review for not having voiceovers myself, all the way back to the beginning of open beta. Even worse are the reviews that go "I loved everything about this quest! It's the best one I've played yet. You should consider adding voiceovers though". 4 stars.
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whao... Been on this forum a long time, but never noticed this HUGE bug.

I have been working on a quest for more than 30 hours, getting a lots of effects, environment details, etc... but even if I am in the final tuning detailling, I won't probably publish my quest because without Sound triggered events, that I switch back and forth, the magic will not be there... This is concerning...

PLEASE devs, patch the foundry, no quest can truly be great without it!!!
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    krisst0f wrote: »
    Whao... Been on this forum a long time, but never noticed this HUGE bug.

I have been working on a quest for more than 30 hours, getting a lots of effects, environment details, etc... but even if I am in the final tuning detailling, I won't probably publish my quest because without Sound triggered events, that I switch back and forth, the magic will not be there... This is concerning...

PLEASE devs, patch the foundry, no quest can truly be great without it!!!

Check out this thread so you know about the other bugs.
    [FAQ] Foundry Tips, Manuals, Tutorials, & Bugs
  • kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    I thought devs updated us that they found the sound problem and were implementing a fix. Any update about that?
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • oggbroxoggbrox Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Today is the great day... if the patch would work. ;)

13. June 2013:

"Audio now works properly after projects are published.

Foundry quests will be republished in stages starting with Featured quests, then top rated, then all other remaining quests.
    This is so our team can take care of this matter without requiring authors to do it on their own.
    This process may take up to a day to complete so please bear with us in the meantime."

Come on! :)
    Quests I like to share:

A CURIOUS DISAPPEARANCE by Sphecida: NW-DDLEOFL2Q
    A CRY UNANSWERED by obsidianw0lf: NW-DGNBAX3RD
    SIEGEBREAKER by ash4all: NW-DGDPWV2U5
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am excited.

In my first mission, there's this great clockwork sound that really gives a cue for what's going on with the Maguffin. Except nobody's ever heard it.

In my second, there are some satisfying ker-chunk as locked doors roll open. Nobody's heard it.

sniff
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
    edited June 2013
    Ok. I'm now in the foundry... new patch loaded... selected bg-sounds and music for my map... and... NOTHING.

...why... why... why!?
    Quests I like to share:

edited June 2013
    Don't tell me, it just works, if you release it first!? What the...
    Quests I like to share: