test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Panther attack speed

1235»

Comments

• temuchin9999temuchin9999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    any word if softclaws uselesscat will be getting an attack-speed-bump with the big update coming?
  • pyradiuspyradius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My Rogue has the Phoera which seems much more responsive. Pounce seems to be the real issue here, it's animation is way too slow. Animation cast time needs to be cut by like 80%. Hard to say if the claw needs improvement because I think it is the pounce that really borks everything.
  • lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Was this ever fixed or looked at?

I have been hooked on TSW and GW2 for a few months, and don't want to read through the countless patch notes :D
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't think so - I've been playing my panther almost exclusively trying to make sure he levels up in hopes that "one day" it will get fixed. He still seems to just sit there until I've al most entirely killed at least 3 standard mobs.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Typically I don't use my panther unless im fighting something that will pulp my other pets in 3 seconds. the delay in battle often gives me a good chance to establish hate thus my panther does not die for much longer in these battles. Its for this reason we have 3 pet slots.
  • sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Also a sad person with a panther that just sits and watches me fight. I wish this would be fixed, or at least addressed by the team!
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    I don't think so - I've been playing my panther almost exclusively trying to make sure he levels up in hopes that "one day" it will get fixed. He still seems to just sit there until I've al most entirely killed at least 3 standard mobs.

Besides the Galeb, no tank will be much use when the boss fight has started. But I don't have complaints about the level30 Panther. It doesn't start with a pounce, that's true, and I need to pick my targets to direct it, but the pouncing has saved my life in a few situations.

It needs to get to lvl30 though to become useful, but after that, it's a beast ;)