test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Shard is your Guild Starting on?

Comments

• Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    Starkillian is always good for a laugh. He is that guy that makes these outlandish claims that are never backed up. He was the first guy to play an MMO Ever!...lol...seriously, check his recruitment post, its hilarious.

Anyways, I never said casual guilds cant get server firsts. I said casual guilds are not progression guilds. There is a difference.

Finally, are you saying that if other guilds dont get firsts in progression then they are the same or worse than kids that bang their heads against brick walls? Of course, your going to get the firsts on your shard, because your the almighty master of the universe. So basically Starkillian is saying that every other player on the Dragon server is mentally challenged? I dont get why you would risk upsetting your entire shard by making a statement that bold. But to each his own I suppose.

So you just start randomly making things up when you lose a debate? I am sure the other guild leaders in the game will appreciate the heads up on this. I have not made a single outlandish claim at all. Never said I was the first person to play an MMO either, seriously learn to read.

Again, you are incorrect, casual guilds can be progession guilds as much as any "hard core" guild. Which was what I refutted and you tried to dodge. Keep having an incorrect opinion though. Not all of us have to play "hard core" to accomplish the same progression, but you can keep living in your own little world if you like.

I never said anything about anyone's state of mental stability, but apparently you discriminate against those in the community that are and use it as an inslut as well? Again, I never said anything about any other guilds, show me where I named a single guild or said anything about guilds on the Dragon server not being competent. You can't, because I did not. Keep on being on wrong, you are very good at it.

After responding and reading your post, is this the first time you have been a guild leader or at the very least been the public representation of your guild? You are not very good at it, you should get lessons some where.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    helgirhelgir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Русские идут!!! Here we go!

Guild The Wolves [RU] will be on Beholder http://thewolves.ru/
    Guild Goha's Gate [RU] will be on Beholder. http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php?t=869335
  • Options
    kingsuperdvskingsuperdvs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DVSgaming Dragon Shard sponsored gaming community ready to build some serious endgame looking for dungeon masters to help!
  • Options
    kingsuperdvskingsuperdvs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DVSgaming - dvsgaming.org
  • Options
    sassiangelsassiangel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    Seems pretty sad when a majority are going to Dragon server. One would think with that many people it will be crowded beyond belief and the lag limits atrocious. Think I'll just stay guildless since all the guilds I WAS interested in are going to the laggiest server on the planet. Oh well :(
  • Options
    deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    sassiangel wrote: »
    Seems pretty sad when a majority are going to Dragon server. One would think with that many people it will be crowded beyond belief and the lag limits atrocious. Think I'll just stay guildless since all the guilds I WAS interested in are going to the laggiest server on the planet. Oh well :(

There isn't any Lag at all on the Dragon Server. (And All Servers will be merged into one as soon as thier technology allows)

I will update this when I find the time. Atm I am having too much fun ingame on my Drow Trickster Rogue.
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    unblessedhandunblessedhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    deathvids wrote: »
    There isn't any Lag at all on the Dragon Server. (And All Servers will be merged into one as soon as thier technology allows)

I will update this when I find the time. Atm I am having too much fun ingame on my Drow Trickster Rogue.

I definitely experienced lag (or connection drops) on Dragon last night, but they were doing some patching in the early morning hours which hopefully fixed it.
  • Options
    sirglenosirgleno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Why oh why is there not a Shart shard!?!
    Dystopia - Impact Cleric
    Nyx - Divine Cleric
    Medusa - Brush Wizard
    Spinnerella - Combat Wizard

Don't forget to update the Wiki!
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

I already updated everything. Just copy/paste the new header and then put the latest bb page under it.
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    The List is updated as of the 27th 0505 PST. Gotta help those Guardians find there homes. And thanks for the back up Scroll
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    updating the list
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    helgirhelgir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    helgir wrote: »
    Goha's Gate [RU] will be on Beholder. http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php?t=869335
    You are missed.
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    helgir wrote: »
    You are missed.

That was my fault, fixed on my end.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    ice060788ice060788 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    The Last Resistance
    www.the-lastresistance.enjin.com
    Dragon
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Need to stop running dungeons and pvp'ing so I can get some levels in. Will update again after I hit 60
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Need to stop running dungeons and pvp'ing so I can get some levels in. Will update again after I hit 60

Just compare the update date on the parsed page (I'm updating my end constantly). Should be super-easy for you, as server is in the same timezone as you. Hope you're having fun!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    will update in a few hours
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    zippichzippich Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lion Order [CZ]
    http://www.neverwinter-online.cz
    Dragon
  • Options
    currezjehcurrezjeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Drunk Pandaz [PL]
    www.novasociety.com
    Dragon Shard
  • Options
    apologeticsapologetics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guildname: Longshot Diplomacy
    Guild URL: http://longshot.enjin.com
    Shard: Dragon
    <Longshot Diplomacy> LFM Gaming Buddies!
    lonshot.enjin.com
  • Options
    jackiepr0jackiepr0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A few of Vengeance of the Fallen [VoTF] will roll on dragon for the lulz.

Anybody considering themselves good at pvp is welcome to try to fight against us.

www.votf-online.net
  • Options
    dinn85dinn85 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild name: Sons of Moradin [RP]
    Guild website: (None yet)
    Guild forum thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?161271-Sons-of-Moradin-Dwarven-themed-RP-guild
    Server: Mindflayer
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    All to this point, added on my end.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    aaron92232aaron92232 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sorry I saw that I forgot to put the server but edited it in now, Dragon.

sorry about that :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My end updated.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    updating soon
    De2s6JN