test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Shard is your Guild Starting on?

Comments

• Options
    tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sticky this thread?
    20.jpg
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • Options
    deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everybody!

So glad that you're planning this out, so guildmembers know where to go on day 1! :)

Just a reminder about shards - because of our cool server technology we'll be merging the three shards shortly after launch. More information is available on the Extended FAQ.

Thanks a lot!

Cool thanks for stopping by.
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    I'll update again shortly
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Myself and the rest of my buddies on North Trail will most likely be starting in Mindflayer. Will give a "heads up" if our position changes.

Good initiative BTW
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    drentikadrentika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shadow - will be at Mindflayer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    First, I suppose you could be right, I dont know the information on every guild on that list.

Second, these numbers are based on the word progression. you say there are 5 or more progression guilds on Dragon. I would say you are wrong. Difference of opinion I guess. From my point of view, if a guild calls themselves a casual guild, any mention of the word progression should basically be ignored. Progression guilds are not casual. You have one serious progression guild...the rest are casual guilds that want to progress through the content, not the same as a progression guild.

Again though, that is my opinion. Casual guild to me means you have players that will quit easily and give up before real progression happens. Sorry if that upsets anyone, but thats just the way I see it.

You have the right to an incorrect opinion. You have no idea about my guild alone the other guilds, you are just making an assumption not even an opinion. Do you realize we have server or world firsts on every game we have played in an official capacity as a guild? Of course not, so do not presume to know what the other guilds on the server may or may not be doing as far as progression goes. You do not have to be a hard core guild to get firsts in progression, just better than the kids that bang their heads against brick walls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok the list has been updated
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    updating the list
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    beardyalebellybeardyalebelly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    You have the right to an incorrect opinion. You have no idea about my guild alone the other guilds, you are just making an assumption not even an opinion. Do you realize we have server or world firsts on every game we have played in an official capacity as a guild? Of course not, so do not presume to know what the other guilds on the server may or may not be doing as far as progression goes. You do not have to be a hard core guild to get firsts in progression, just better than the kids that bang their heads against brick walls.

Do you realize the OP has asked the epeen measuring contest move to its own thread?

He's done a nice job here, don't jack up his thread with chest thumping.
    BEARDY
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    Website Recruitment
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Do you realize the OP has asked the epeen measuring contest move to its own thread?

He's done a nice job here, don't jack up his thread with chest thumping.

So why are not calling out the person that started the debate to begin with then and doing it in a pm instead of making your own post if it concerned you so much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    http://godeep.enjin.com/ Deep Thought will be in Dragon Shard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Alrighty, this is the final list thus-far: http://scroll.laggy.pk/shards/guilds.php. (This data will overwrite first thread tomorrow, so make sure you're on this list!). For future additions or edits please submit in this format:

Guildname:
    Guildurl:
    Shard:

Thanks.
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Beholder ...
    Clan DA

WE are an old gaming clan, originally from sacred.
    www.clan-da.com.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'll Update again shortly
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    gussy71gussy71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will they increase the servers
  • Options
    rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013

Starkillian is always good for a laugh. He is that guy that makes these outlandish claims that are never backed up. He was the first guy to play an MMO Ever!...lol...seriously, check his recruitment post, its hilarious.

Anyways, I never said casual guilds cant get server firsts. I said casual guilds are not progression guilds. There is a difference.

Finally, are you saying that if other guilds dont get firsts in progression then they are the same or worse than kids that bang their heads against brick walls? Of course, your going to get the firsts on your shard, because your the almighty master of the universe. So basically Starkillian is saying that every other player on the Dragon server is mentally challenged? I dont get why you would risk upsetting your entire shard by making a statement that bold. But to each his own I suppose.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • Options
    kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Medieval will be on Beholder.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • Options
    dietaryfiber111dietaryfiber111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    Starkillian is always good for a laugh. He is that guy that makes these outlandish claims that are never backed up. He was the first guy to play an MMO Ever!...lol...seriously, check his recruitment post, its hilarious.

Anyways, I never said casual guilds cant get server firsts. I said casual guilds are not progression guilds. There is a difference.

Finally, are you saying that if other guilds dont get firsts in progression then they are the same or worse than kids that bang their heads against brick walls? Of course, your going to get the firsts on your shard, because your the almighty master of the universe. So basically Starkillian is saying that every other player on the Dragon server is mentally challenged? I dont get why you would risk upsetting your entire shard by making a statement that bold. But to each his own I suppose.

HERE WE GO!

dead-horse.gif
  • Options
    drentikadrentika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shadow's Link for its Homepage @ Mindflayer is:
    http://nwshadow.enjin.com/forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arkadian777arkadian777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good looks death, excellent work man!
  • Options
    torniotornio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    Captain's Company [Website: http://19thbattalion.com/] - Will be launching on the DRAGON Shard. We look forward to seeing all Oceanic and RoW Guilds alike there come launch.
    19bat_zps7fc6fad1.png
    // What we do Alive // ToRN \\ Echoes in Eternity \\
    The 19th Battalion
    "Captain's Company"
    [CURRENTLY RECRUITING]
    CAPT.png
  • Options
    rinysarinysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Steel and Magic [PL] - Mindflayer FTW! :)

Forum: www.steelandmagic.pl
  • Options
    snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you have a URL with that? Also, pick ONE of those names to have shown on the list. You wan't to go with the guild name, not the group name (if the guild is an umbrella project of a bigger group)

In signature, but if you didn't notice it, here you are http://3cc.enjin.com/home.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    early access starts soon. I'm going to get a little rest and then try to update again before I start playing.
    De2s6JN
  • Options
    capnorgecapnorge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild Medieval will be starting on Beholder shard.
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    gussy71 wrote: »
    Will they increase the servers

Nope. In fact, they're going to "decrease them". Shards are not single servers, each is a cluster of multiple servers, to the best of my knowledge. The plan is to eventually merge all of the shards to one. See the FAQ for more info: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ&p=297631&viewfull=1#post297631

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PVE oriented Italian Guild "I Granchi Aviatori" will settle on Dragon Shard
    Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Everyone till this post has been added/updated on my end, death will update his post once he's up. Let me know if you spot any errors: http://scroll.laggy.pk/shards/guilds.php

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Also, if your guild is in red on this page, please provide a relevant link so that people know how to find you.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I may have ferped