test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which Shard is your Guild Starting on?

Comments

• deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    Updating the List
    De2s6JN
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    Updating the List
    De2s6JN
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    jezyrae wrote: »
    The Wild Hunt will be following the RP community to Mindflayer

Went ahead and added Wild Hunt to the db and beta page. Submission form should be up, and guild list made dynamic, by tomorrow!

I'll do the best I can to have at least the form up by 2nite so that you can add your guild to the "pending" list. Just need to setup captcha.
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Went ahead and added Wild Hunt to the db and beta page. Submission form should be up, and guild list made dynamic, by tomorrow!

I'll do the best I can to have at least the form up by 2nite so that you can add your guild to the "pending" list. Just need to setup captcha.

Thanks so much! Very much appreciated!
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    Please add Grievance at http://www.grievancegaming.org in the Dragon Shard. thanks =)

Fixed in beta page and db.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • arkadian777arkadian777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hmmm deathvid, I think Scrolltroll is attempting to steal your thread? lol I don't see him in the production of this thread lol. branch off and make your own kind sir.

Thief!
    edited April 2013
    hmmm deathvid, I think Scrolltroll is attempting to steal your thread? lol I don't see him in the production of this thread lol. branch off and make your own kind sir.

Thief!

I originally suggested to deathvid that he make the list and I felt like finger-snapping jerk for making him do it all himself. So, I decided to help out. If death wants me to back off, I wouldn't mind :)

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • rends03rends03 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pax Draconis will be rolling Mindflayer.
    Devout Cleric
    Pax Draconis
    Mindflayer Server
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Looks like Dragon will be the PVP server. Most of the PVP guilds are on it, so lets label it like the RPers like to do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    rends03 wrote: »
    Pax Draconis will be rolling Mindflayer.

Got a url to go with that? If you don't have a guildpage, link a guild recruitment post.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • rends03rends03 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    updated in sig http://www.paxgaming.com
    Devout Cleric
    Pax Draconis
    Mindflayer Server
  • trelaneofgtothostrelaneofgtothos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    House Thaur'Fea will be rolling on Beholder. www.housethaurfea.guildportal.com
    edited April 2013
    rends03 wrote: »

Added.
    House Thaur'Fea will be rolling on Beholder. www.housethaurfea.guildportal.com

As I have no idea how to add apostrophes in databases, I omitted it from your name. I hope you don't mind!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited April 2013
    updating the List
    De2s6JN
  • goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you want to update the Hyperlink for Pax Draconis to direct to www.paxgaming.com that would be great. We are most definitely going to Mindflayer.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
    edited April 2013
    should work now
    De2s6JN
    edited April 2013
    Looks like Dragon will be the PVP server. Most of the PVP guilds are on it, so lets label it like the RPers like to do!

Added a label to the Dragon server based off what guilds are rolling there for ya.
    De2s6JN
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    deathvids wrote: »
    Added a label to the Dragon server based off what guilds are rolling there for ya.

Unfortunately PvP/PvE progression is not accurate. I could agree with unofficial PvP server, but not PvE progression...just because you roll a ton of take-all guilds on a server, doesnt make it progression based. You could also go with Casual Server, since most of the guilds on there arent RP, but they are Casual guilds. You have 2-3 PvP guilds on there, and 1 PvE progression guild...I wouldnt label it based on a few guilds...if so, the Mindflayer has just as many PvE progression guilds on it.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Guild of Icewind Dale @ Mindflayer.
  • belaz50belaz50 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why no love for Beholder?
    edited April 2013
    uglyduck1 wrote: »
    The Guild of Icewind Dale @ Mindflayer.

Got a link to go with that? If no guildpage, at least post a recruitment thread.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    belaz50 wrote: »
    Why no love for Beholder?

Low population servers tend to have bad markets. While guilds could roll on that server and increase their market, it becomes a risk when no other guilds are saying they are going to roll on it. Or in this case, only a few guilds are planning to roll on it.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Kudos for organizing this thread, and thank you for calling out the RP tag on Mindflayer.

Can't wait to meet everyone!
    ainisig.png
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    Administrator of Neverwinter Roleplayers Fansite. Join us!
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    Unfortunately PvP/PvE progression is not accurate. I could agree with unofficial PvP server, but not PvE progression...just because you roll a ton of take-all guilds on a server, doesnt make it progression based. You could also go with Casual Server, since most of the guilds on there arent RP, but they are Casual guilds. You have 2-3 PvP guilds on there, and 1 PvE progression guild...I wouldnt label it based on a few guilds...if so, the Mindflayer has just as many PvE progression guilds on it.

Out of the 4 guilds that have announced thier plan to push PvE content seriously. 3 of them Rolled on Dragon server. That's why its included in the tag.
    De2s6JN
    edited April 2013
    ainilome1 wrote: »
    Kudos for organizing this thread, and thank you for calling out the RP tag on Mindflayer.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Np, I have a lot of time and nothing to do with it atm.
    De2s6JN
    edited April 2013
    Form finally works but no Captcha yet, death, please check your PM, NW forums doesn't inform you when you have a new message.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »

Where are you coming up with these numbers? I know there are more than 2-3 PVP guilds and more than 1 progression guild as well. I think you are making assumptions and chose another server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Guild of Icewind Dale @ Mindflayer: http://icewinddale.shivtr.com/

Scroll down to "New Shards in Open Beta"
  • divineragedivinerage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are 5 progression guilds on Dragon Server.

P.S Karma Guild is the best guild that is going to be playing this game.