test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please "balance" rogues

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    arshaddox wrote: »
    That nerf didn't affected them at all. This yet another misinterpretation of what the rogue should be in mmos. You have less dmg than say a gwf but YOU DEAL IT MUCH FASTER!!

Didn't affect them? LOLZ

I will put it to you this way... I don't even use Shocking Execution anymore.... none... period... ever... PVE or PVP...Our Level 60 daily is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now. Long animation, easily dodged or blocked or interrupted, and the only use is knocking of **** pvp'ers running away.
  • Options
    llclickllllclickll Banned Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Actually, Shocking Execution is still good at taking out Rogues using Impossible to Catch, Clerics sitting in their Astral Shield, Hallowed Ground, and/or Divine Armor, Sentinel GWFs spamming Unstoppable, and even GFs.

You just need to use it at the right time... meaning, when you've wittled their HP down to around 40%. Only things you gotta watch out for is not to get CC'd during SE and don't use it on a GF unless you're behind him because they can block SE (which is the most <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> thing ever). Oh, and don't use SE if they have Soulforged proc'd. Then just hope that it crits. If it crits, your target is usually dead if they're under 40% health.

That being said, Lurker's Assault is still the best Rogue Daily to use 80% of the time. But if you need to take out an annoying target that just won't die, SE is still the way to go even after being completely nerfed to the ground.
  • Options
    llclickllllclickll Banned Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    arshaddox wrote: »
    That nerf didn't affected them at all. This yet another misinterpretation of what the rogue should be in mmos. You have less dmg than say a gwf but YOU DEAL IT MUCH FASTER!!

You have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about.
  • Options
    archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Tr's are far from overpowered, I know I have one at 60. I also have
    a 60 CW and GWF, and neither have an issue vs a TR (when you are good).

The imbalance is geared and skilled GFs. I don't mind LONG chain stuns or the
    fact that they can block any attack (including dailies). My issue is the massive
    amount of damage they do on top of that. A skilled GF will get you to less than
    half HP on 1 chain stun string (many times more).
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    llclickll wrote: »
    Actually, Shocking Execution is still good at taking out Rogues using Impossible to Catch, Clerics sitting in their Astral Shield, Hallowed Ground, and/or Divine Armor, Sentinel GWFs spamming Unstoppable, and even GFs.

You just need to use it at the right time... meaning, when you've wittled their HP down to around 40%. Only things you gotta watch out for is not to get CC'd during SE and don't use it on a GF unless you're behind him because they can block SE (which is the most <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> thing ever). Oh, and don't use SE if they have Soulforged proc'd. Then just hope that it crits. If it crits, your target is usually dead if they're under 40% health.

That being said, Lurker's Assault is still the best Rogue Daily to use 80% of the time. But if you need to take out an annoying target that just won't die, SE is still the way to go even after being completely nerfed to the ground.

I understand, but that is SO situational doesn't warrant a slot on my daily anymore. I get better results using WoB and LA.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Lol rogues you are so funny. You know you have the highest single target damage which translates well to PVP. You get stealth. You dominate in PVP. Its hard not to notice who gets the most kills lol. Last GG rogue had 33 and 1 :)

So funny.
  • Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    Lol rogues you are so funny. You know you have the highest single target damage which translates well to PVP. You get stealth. You dominate in PVP. Its hard not to notice who gets the most kills lol. Last GG rogue had 33 and 1 :)

So funny.
    you still live in the pre-nerfpatch era, right?

and kills mean nothing anyway, but youll notice that sooner or later too
  • Options
    xpertzxxxxpertzxxx Member Posts: 96
    edited July 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »

So funny.

Uh. It's pretty easy. I will teach you how to get most kills.

Wait until teammates gets a target to 30% hp. Get on stealth. Lashing Blade. /profit.

There you go, you can now roll a TR and also be pro, because kill count is what really matters.
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)