test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: Caption this Picture for a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack!

Comments

• scriveanscrivean Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seriously, you've been all over the city and no one spotted a bathroom?
  • warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    "Neverwinter counts on you Heroes of the North!"
  • grayventgrayvent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Alright guys, i got something to announce.... I just got my.... NEVERWINTER BETA KEY!!!! WOOHOO!!!" *Does the Neverwinter Shake*
  • anur86anur86 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bet you 50 gold I can get his eye patch.
  • savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok everyone I need your THAC0
    :P
  • idronaidrona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • galironsyrgalironsyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Caption 1
    "Alright men, we need to divide and Conquer. I'll head North towards the farmer's market. James, you head West towards the Merchant's Sector and speak to Geoffrey about the fine linens that arrived this morning. Henry, you'll visit the smithy and bring back the new pots we ordered. Ah, the things we do for our womenfolk. READY? BREAK!"

Caption 2
    Player 1 "I should be the lead on this dungeon, I'm the highest level in the group!"
    Player 2 "That doesn't matter! I've done this dungeon 4 times already!"
    Player 3 "While those are both good arguments, I've been in all three beta-weekends and I bought a Founder's Pack."
  • katsavidasopkatsavidasop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    525143_542392845801246_239760133_n.jpg

In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.

-Jose Narosky-
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    "Sergeant Knox, where's the mailbox?"
  • oldgraybeardoldgraybeard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sorry im late guys, my stupid sister was using all the bandwith downloading Justin Bieber songs :(
  • azerox0597azerox0597 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sir, is it oke if we caught some of these butterflys?
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    With a rogue on left who runs after any shiny losing interest in quest like a rat, and a fighter on right who only has brains to run straight, I am the only level headed map reader. So . . . Give me the blasted map! I have dungeoneering!
  • primgorkprimgork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So, are we heroes now?
  • rusemkdrusemkd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Men, a week ago i got so drunk drunk i lost all sense of reality and woke up next to the biggest female ogre i have ever seen. When i said that i didn't know how i got there she got so angry and started to throw everything around. I had to run. On the way out i hooked my eye on a loose nail on the door frame. Until today i have nightmares about how i lost that eye. I cant sleep and i'm too afraid to get my eye back. Her name is Helga the Fearless and she lives in that abandoned wind meal just down the streem of Fearun. Get my eye back and you will be rawarded!
    Knocks Cadderly's ram-headed walking stick 3 times on the grount
  • jhaikonenjhaikonen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What? There is no dragon to slay you dont have beer in your inns!?!
  • rusemkdrusemkd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    god **** the post brakes after fearun
    Knocks Cadderly's ram-headed walking stick 3 times on the grount
  • babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    MqPtMHb.jpg

Everyone ready? Tossing Guardian Pack key in 3...2...1...
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Are you ready for this weekend's Beta event? Now's your chance to win a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack and receive guaranteed access to Beta Weekend Three, starting March 22!

Comment with your best caption for the following picture:
    MqPtMHb.jpg

One lucky captioner will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, March 22. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

"We should listen to Sgt. Knox and for the sake of his we must have traced down the abode of gnolls! Neither of you wanna sink into oblivion without feats!" Sgt. Knox: "Now it rests with you to recruit the City of Neverwinter's former glory, my vigilant fighters!"
  • babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    babylon wrote: »
    MqPtMHb.jpg

Everyone ready? Tossing Guardian Pack key in 3...2...1...

Oh man that's so meta :p
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • fuz87fuz87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Together we stand, sworn to uphold freedom and truth and to combat all that threatens the great city of Neverwinter!
  • boasianboasian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Are you ready for this weekend's Beta event? Now's your chance to win a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack and receive guaranteed access to Beta Weekend Three, starting March 22!

Comment with your best caption for the following picture:
    MqPtMHb.jpg

One lucky captioner will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, March 22. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Knox's Ode to the New Group Member:

Ok... it's called THAC0, To Hit Armor Class Zero.
    No, you want it to be low, better armor means lower THAC0.
    Low is good. No, when you roll, roll high. High is good. Now, roll for Initiative.
    What's Initiative? Ok...
  • foxieearsfoxieears Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    " Is it true what the Dwarf tells me, your dating his sister ?"
  • giliarwegiliarwe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, maybe you just don't understand the situation."

Murphy's Law
  • am2higham2high Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    "Nice armor bro"
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Will the two of you please pay attention.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • tauulgrimtauulgrim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Chief: Man we are here for glory and it is out duty to protect Neverwinter...
    Dwarf: Where is the action.. i want some bloood !
    Guardian: Shut up mister Dwarf we will see action soon enough i hope.
    Assasin: Ehmm...Sir these butterflies following me...
    Chief: (thinks) Omg.... they must be really brave or just stupid...and they told me heroes of the nord.
  • divell99divell99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I send the three of you into the abyss, where no man has gone before. For you are our best hope to end this nightmare and that should be reward enough.
    But who knows there might be ritches beyond your wildest dreams, and what you find you can keep.
    Bring potions lots of potions, you will need them.

Alea iacta est
  • newlexicannewlexican Member, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay. We didn't make it back to Albuquerque, but we're in some place called Las Cruces.
  • sebumbraasebumbraa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Brave yourself winter is coming:D
  • consumingfire1consumingfire1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hopscotch anyone?
This discussion has been closed.