test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this Picture for a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack!

Comments

• Options
    svenvolfeid7227svenvolfeid7227 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    MqPtMHb.jpg

Dwarf: No one move, i think i dropped my contact lens
    Sergeant Knox: Contacts are for sissies, real men wear eye patches!
  • Options
    koolywampuskoolywampus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We want a shrubbery.
    Oppohere draconem est preherndere vitam.
  • Options
    chazzman2012chazzman2012 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sir! This chainmail armored underwear you wanted us to test is just not working out. Though the protection is unparalleled the chafing is unbearable. After that last dungeon we crawled threw the only hair we have left is upon our head. Now to find that powder vendor.
  • Options
    andreius91andreius91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard"
  • Options
    zruspitazruspita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think we can handle this one...
  • Options
    bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    "I don't know about you guys but I think our party balance is a little off..."
  • Options
    morictheredmoricthered Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Are you ready for this weekend's Beta event? Now's your chance to win a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack and receive guaranteed access to Beta Weekend Three, starting March 22!

Comment with your best caption for the following picture:
    MqPtMHb.jpg

One lucky captioner will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, March 22. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Knox:"What? Why is everyone staring at me? Is there something in my eye?"
    What terrible fate would his mighty mentor impose upon him for his betrayal? What
    magical torments could a true and powerful wizard such as Moric conjure that would outdo
    the most agonizing of the tortures common throughout the land?
  • Options
    victrelionvictrelion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Aye, they were tough monsters, milord. But turns out that hitting them hard enough with this here greatsword worked wonders on 'em!"
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    "Were back Sergent Knox, now bring on the wenches you promised"
  • Options
    gorakzakathgorakzakath Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Gentlemen Neverwinter is in dire need of your help."
    "Of course, as a cleric it is my duty, but as a dwarf I need to ask you where the money."
  • Options
    everfateeverfate Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you ready for this weekend's Beta event? Now's your chance to win a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack and receive guaranteed access to Beta Weekend Three, starting March 22!

MqPtMHb.jpg

One lucky captioner will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, March 22. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Guy on Far Right: “What are you looking at over there?”
    Girl on Far Left: “T-that potion I drank…Does no one else see all these glitter-spewing butterflies!?
  • Options
    two2wordstwo2words Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Im pretty sure the ****-slider is pretty neat"
  • Options
    datplebdatpleb Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What kind of spell is grease...?
  • Options
    yutafuyutafu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Man 1: "Uuuuh my stomach... what kind of meat was that?"
    Man 2: "Has anybody see my horse?"
  • Options
    larraxczlarraxcz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Enemies are coming. We cannot lose the time standing here and chatting anymore!"
  • Options
    slowloadchampslowloadchamp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Neverwinter, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
  • Options
    tiryxtiryx Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Need a volunteer to hit the drive-through for coffee..
  • Options
    carlosferraricarlosferrari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "I think that everyone is aligned now, hurry up and take the screenshot before someone moves!"
  • Options
    folinatorfolinator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So... you're telling me... that I have to fight through hordes of undead, and delve through infested crypts to bring you this magnificent golden treasure to bring back to you and in return you'll give me Planter's Gloves? Really!?!?
  • Options
    nazalasnazalas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well i'm not healing...
  • Options
    kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "All right dwarf, you've been carrying around that GREAT sword for a month, hiding in screenshots and trailers. This Friday, show us what you've got!"
  • Options
    memyrmemyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Ok, he's grey and about one foot long, goes by the name of Mr. Fluffles."
  • Options
    talorektalorek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited March 2013

MqPtMHb.jpg

"Kneel before Zod!"
    Talorek

The Lords of Light - A LGBT Friendly Guild {Social/PvE/Light RP/Events}

You can join or visit with us here.
  • Options
    szaaszaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "... and then I pounded 300 goblins into the ground"
    I am Sza of Aesir Online Community - Gaming

One of the biggest swedish/norwegian online gaming communities - visit us at www.aoc-gaming.se
  • Options
    robopwnrobopwn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. Step one: Gather the party
    2. Step two: Kill ten rats
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT!!!
  • Options
    xevvxevv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited March 2013
    "am I too late for the flash mob?"
  • Options
    allumo619allumo619 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heroes Neverwinter needs your aid in these dark hours
  • Options
    snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    " Give us Gold and Glory for reward ! "
  • Options
    dollahzdollahz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wonder if we stand like this maybe a Rest area might appear.
  • Options
    azrhamazrham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "The City Defenders"
This discussion has been closed.