test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Next Class You Want To See After Release

Comments

• Options
    aoshisaaoshisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Something Nature or Outdoors based.
  • Options
    doctordoriandoctordorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    I'd like to see bard most of all. but still want it to be a lesser used class ;) buffing/debuffing/charming and build versatility.

monks are always fun.

archery rangers are classic.

barbarians are cool.

swordmage would be exotic
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ranger, Thief, Barbarian, Wizard, Cavalier and Acrobat ... no, wait, wrong show ...

Ranger, Warlock, Paladin, and Monk.
  • Options
    spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just want paladins, rangers and avengers. If that happens, I will be able to recreate all my old D&D characters.
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Paladins, Bards, Barbarians, Druids as more classic classes and maybe enventually more exotic ones.
  • Options
    ninjato11ninjato11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ranger, Paladin, Bard, Warlock (Can I get the Dark Sun version? Anyone? Anyone?), Warlord (At the same time). Invoker, Ardent, and Avenger (my three favorite classes).
  • Options
    viilliansviillians Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ranger
    Druid
    Bard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deathtrap82deathtrap82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Warlock, Artificer, Psion, Avenger, Ardent
  • Options
    daranthereddaranthered Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ranger is the next logical class. I would vote for Druid; which would be a good addition to the passive sort of healing we've had so far. Barbarians would almost require the Half Orc race, but I wouldn't mind that.
  • Options
    jagedtigerjagedtiger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ranger, Paladin, Monk
  • Options
    loliconbainloliconbain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want to see a runepriest, the flexibility the class could have had with each power having one of two effects (courtesy of the rune mechanic) was awesome, shame it came so late in 4th's lifetime so it got very little support.

Failing that, I'd like to see the classes that had novel concepts, like the Warlord, Avenger and Ardent.
  • Options
    eastmoreeastmore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ranger and Monk would be it for me!
    Strength through purity and devotion.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    half-orc keg master . tired of hearing sentients talking about that watered down broth dwarfs make .
  • Options
    megatenistmegatenist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Monk
    Ranger
    Bard
    "All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening." - Alexander Woollcott
  • Options
    stfanflstfanfl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Battle Cleric
    Ranger - Archer and Twin weapon
    Barbarian
    Paladin
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bard. Then Bard. Followed by Bard.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    stfanflstfanfl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I sooooo agree
    dthehunter wrote: »
    Ranger build - Archery,Two Weapon Fighting or Beast Master

Whats the fun of having a Menzoberranzan Renegade if they can not be Rangers?
  • Options
    deadarmoured87deadarmoured87 Member Posts: 65
    edited March 2013
    Brawler Fighter - Grabbing enemies, slamming them through tables, suplexing off of balconies, smashing them over the head with a barstool, wrestling a dragon like Steve Irwin would a croc... Not sure how that would work (though it could easily if you look at Vindictus), but it'd be cool as hell.

Bard- Preferably a 'skald', some sort of melee dps/control/buff musical warrior or rogue (PLEASE GIVE THE ABILITY TO PLAY MUSIC OUT OF COMBAT! Just a simple emote that plays a few songs on loop with a strumming animation would be cool).

Monk
  • Options
    sundraconsundracon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Skald. Then Valorous Bard. Followed by Cunning Bard.
    [SIGPIC]Gayme 0n[/SIGPIC]
    Rhun, Halfing Fighter of the Greater Weapons
  • Options
    richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited March 2013
    I hope it will be awhile before new classes are introduced after the game is released. I want to cap and get tired of one character before starting the next.
  • Options
    rahverahve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited March 2013
    Ranger needs to be there asap. After that, I don't know. Battlecleric, Druid and Monk sound like good choices.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

- W.E.H.
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe a sorcerer with fire and lightning, to go with the wizard with ice and arcane stuff? beyond that, I like the sound of rangers and maybe a duelist type thing, with counter-attack abilities :D

I also have some ideas as to the powers they would be given:
    At-will 1: Chain lightning (basically same as magic missile for CW, but third attack bounces to new targets rather than shooting 3 projectiles)
    At-will 2: Burning Hands (flamethrower type ability, short-range with limited casting time fore short recharge, maybe with a little knock-back)
    Encounter 1: Fireball (need I say more?)
    Daily 1: Lightning Bolt (Like ice spike for CW, but with lightning, higher damage and maybe a stun or electrocute or something)
    Daily 2: Meteor Storm (again, need I say more?)
    Maybe also add an ability where if you slot the power there, it gets a guaranteed added effect like electrocute or burn
  • Options
    roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    jerbez wrote: »
    Ranger, druid, monk, and bard.

Could'nt of said it better.
  • Options
    deathtrap82deathtrap82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe a sorcerer with fire and lightning, to go with the wizard with ice and arcane stuff? beyond that, I like the sound of rangers and maybe a duelist type thing, with counter-attack abilities :D

I also have some ideas as to the powers they would be given:
    At-will 1: Chain lightning (basically same as magic missile for CW, but third attack bounces to new targets rather than shooting 3 projectiles)
    At-will 2: Burning Hands (flamethrower type ability, short-range with limited casting time fore short recharge, maybe with a little knock-back)
    Encounter 1: Fireball (need I say more?)
    Daily 1: Lightning Bolt (Like ice spike for CW, but with lightning, higher damage and maybe a stun or electrocute or something)
    Daily 2: Meteor Storm (again, need I say more?)
    Maybe also add an ability where if you slot the power there, it gets a guaranteed added effect like electrocute or burn

Got stuff they can take from 4e without taking spells from Wizards :) Examples:
    At Will 1: Chaos Bolt
    At Will 2: Burning Spray
    Encounter 1: Pinning Bolt
    Daily 1: Chromatic Orb
    Daily 2: Chaotic Strike

Obviously, I'm a fan of Chaos Sorcerers...but there are other 4e options: Cosmic, Dragon, or Storm.
  • Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Brawler Fighter - Grabbing enemies, slamming them through tables, suplexing off of balconies, smashing them over the head with a barstool, wrestling a dragon like Steve Irwin would a croc... Not sure how that would work (though it could easily if you look at Vindictus), but it'd be cool as hell.

Bard- Preferably a 'skald', some sort of melee dps/control/buff musical warrior or rogue (PLEASE GIVE THE ABILITY TO PLAY MUSIC OUT OF COMBAT! Just a simple emote that plays a few songs on loop with a strumming animation would be cool).

Monk

I really want to see the Bard in a spellsinger kind of flavor. Healer / Buffer / Debuffer / Leader type.

As for the music, I am all for it as long as it is local to the client that is playing it. I don't personally want to hear a bunch of jackwads spamming me with music grief. If they do make it local to the machine only it would be sweet to put playlists in so that you can put some Owain Phyfe on or Metallica or Ludacris or Evanesence or whatever, you get the idea.
  • Options
    foundermeo1foundermeo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    IGN leaked a list somewhere Google neverwinter future class wiki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!!
  • Options
    shelkikarshelkikar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    thevies , ranger , monk , class that can use multiple weapons
  • Options
    deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Battlemage, ranger, druid, warlock,shaman,
    COME WITH ME !
  • Options
    technotroniictechnotroniic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would love to see a archery ranger.Also would like to see a druid in future.
  • Options
    crazydavey804crazydavey804 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ranger, druid, barbarian, monk, bard, swordmage, etc.