test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Lords of Light - A LGBT friendly guild {Social, PvE, Light RP, Events}

Comments

• Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open beta is coming! Now is the time to join us. :D

http://www.thelordsoflight.enjin.com
  • Options
    talorektalorek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited April 2013
    Don't forget. Tonight at 7pm mst we will be playing Lord of the Rings Online as we get ready for Closed Beta Weekend 4. It's a good time to get to know your fellow guildmates. We'll be on the Landroval server. See you there!
    Talorek

The Lords of Light - A LGBT Friendly Guild {Social/PvE/Light RP/Events}

You can join or visit with us here.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    What a great event last night. I enjoyed getting together with everyone. Can't wait to see what we do in Neverwinter.

For those that couldn't make it, but are interested in joining a great group of people, let us know. Either reply, send me a PM, or register on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
    Talorek

• Options
    pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I plan to join a heavy rp guild of some sort but <3's to all my lgbt peeps
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Pizzamurai. You're welcome to just hang out with us any time you like.
    Talorek

• Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOTRO was fun on Friday. Hadn't played that for a long time. I think I had only grouped in LOTRO once before. Felt a little useless as a Guardian, though. All the ranged players were pretty much taking care of the mobs before I could get there. :eek: Also, I've gotten used to the aim and shoot in Neverwinter so it was hard going back to tab targeting and mashing buttons. Had fun though. Thanks all.

Can't wait for the beta next weekend and then launch.

Still looking for a guild? Join us at http://www.thelordsoflight.enjin.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    This Friday night will be another event night for The Lords of Light. At 6pm pst our founders who are in Beta will be gathering together for some RP action. If you'd like to join in, you can send a /tell to any member in game or to me, Talorek@Marakata, and we'll let you know where our RP event will take place.

Hope to talk to you soon.
    Talorek

• Options
    shane8833shane8833 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pretty excited for beta weekend 4. Can't wait to play with everyone :o
    Officer of the Guild: The Lords of LIGHT
    LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Join Here- http://thelordsoflight.enjin.com/recruitment
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I look forward to meeting all the founders this weekend.

Have a great beta 4 weekend!
    Talorek

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Another good weekend... Was a pleasure to meet all the new digital faces... We're up to 50 members... So if you're still looking for a guild to call home, look no further. The Lords of Light are still recruiting LGBT friendly souls ready to take on Neverwinter.
    Talorek

• Options
    vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll join once i'm able to log in and join, i have the purchased the Hero and Guardian pack so hopefully get to meet some fun, friendly and supportive groupies. :D
  • Options
    noelle0309noelle0309 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi all - after reading the responses on here and the site, I'd love to join! I often specifically look for LGBT friendly guilds because I have found them to be full of some of the best, least-judgemental and prejudiced people I know (not saying other guilds aren't, but most LGBT guilds I've been in have not had to deal with too much prejudice). I love also how everyone is trying to meet before the game and also form friendships. I will apply at the site, and hopefully my wife can join too if she chooses to play (we both currently play GW2 and TERA, but 3 might be too much for her). Thanks!!

Noelle (not my name, but it is the name I will be RPing with) ^_^v
  • Options
    hectorethectoret Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome guild, i love the lgbt guilds, really awesome and funny tend to be in this guildd :D, i would love to join this game when this game releases
  • Options
    screamomaxscreamomax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you guys have Vent or TS?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to all the new members. To answer your question screamomax, the guild voted and decided to use mumble... We'll see if we stick with it, but that is what we're using now...
    Talorek

• Options
    edited April 2013
    We still have several members playing DDO right now at the lower levels... Join us there on the Khyber server as we continue to get to know one another while we wait for Neverwinter's release next Thursday!
    Talorek

• Options
    erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    Answer your PMs, please. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sorry bout that... Sometimes forget to check those daily :)
    Talorek

• Options
    erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    In your settings, you can set up a pop-up to appear whenever you have new messages in your inbox :3
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Erideita, that should help out... And speaking of help, if anyone is still looking for a guild to join to help them through the land of Neverwinter than The Lords of Light stand ready to help you. We're a friendly group with over 50 members now and quite a few from the EU have joined us that you will always fine someone on to adventure with.
    Talorek

• Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for letting me join looking forward to open beta/head start with everyone:)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Bitterwinter! We hope you enjoy the new friends you make with us as well as enjoy your time in Neverwinter!
    Talorek

• Options
    edited April 2013
    The Lords of Light will start their adventures in Neverwinter on the Mindflayer shard. We look forward to joining everyone there...

We are still recruiting if you are still undecided about a guild. Now is the perfect time to get to know your fellow guildmates...
    Talorek

• Options
    edited April 2013
    The big day is almost here! :D If you're still looking for a guild, please consider joining us.

http://thelordsoflight.enjin.com

Happy adventuring!
  • Options
    elleffgeeelleffgee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas, Mindflayer you say, I'll be rolling on that shard then, come the 30th - I can't see spending money before something launches these days, as I've spent lots on preorders in the last few years that were, quite frankly, disappointing.

So if you see a Halfling GWF named Felicity LeCroix, don't hesitate to say hello.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We look forward to seeing all the Hero of the North Founders tomorrow on Mind Flayer!
    Talorek

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Our initial day on the Mind Flayer shard could not have gone better. The guild is up and growing stronger by the day. Bank slots have been obtained and our knights are working on their foundry quests already. So.. If your still sitting on the fence about joining a guild, then consider joining with us.
    Talorek

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Lots of new faces. :) If you're looking for a guild, please consider us.

http://thelordsoflight.enjin.com

We can be found on the Mindflayer shard until the merge.
  • Options
    settiussettius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been on holiday and totally missed this :( I will have to start re-dowloading the client to get ready and pop over, where abouts in the Lords Of Light forums does one apply/need to go to?
  • Options
    sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    It's a pity you're not EU based. :)
    vn7W95H.png