test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any Walking Dead fans

rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Off Topic
wonder if we get any Walking Dead Themed foundry missions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by rohk007 on

Comments

• Options
    comicaldemoncomicaldemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited February 2013
    I have no idea, but all i know is I can not wait for the next episode!!!! :D
    2lwvski.png
    "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war" - Julius Caesar
  • Options
    maestro973maestro973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Big fan myself. While "walking dead" itself doesn't really fit with the forgotten realms, I'm sure we could definitely see some zombie, or other undead creatures, overrunning a dungeon and fleeing being the only option.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Avid fan here myself. Probably my favorite show on the air right now. 3.31.2013 cannot come soon enough though... Winter is (still) Coming.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Love it! Also love Falling Skies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Favorite show ever. I also was a big fan of Heroes and Firefly, may they rest in peace.
  • Options
    comicaldemoncomicaldemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited February 2013
    I just want to see Rick snap out of his "crazy town" ways and start leading the group again. I really want to see The Governor die, he is the only person that gets on my nerves. But with that third party group leaving the jail and joining the town, it should be one big brawl.
    2lwvski.png
    "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war" - Julius Caesar
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Love both Walking Dead and GoT =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thenemiethenemie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Where's Carl?!?
  • Options
    aethandor8785aethandor8785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Great show - one of the few shows out today that I make sure I dont miss.
    Tyrs Paladium
    A Cleric has 99 problems, but a Lich aint one!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Man, the show just doesn't stop getting better and better. Love how they went and cleared up that question from the first episode in this last episode! Loved that last episode, was neat for it to only focus on the three people from the group. Felt like it was harking back to the old days when the group was just starting out.
  • Options
    talorektalorek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited March 2013
    They all die... The end!
    Talorek

The Lords of Light - A LGBT Friendly Guild {Social/PvE/Light RP/Events}

You can join or visit with us here.
  • Options
    talorektalorek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited March 2013
    Oh wait... Guess I should have put....

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

They all die... The end!
    Talorek

The Lords of Light - A LGBT Friendly Guild {Social/PvE/Light RP/Events}

You can join or visit with us here.
  • Options
    judicaturejudicature Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Big fan never miss an episode.
  • Options
    ruihanaruihana Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I love The Walking Dead, first show I've actually watched on TV in a long time (I don't usually watch tv at all haha). It's great how even after all this time the story hasn't really deteriorated like with other series.
    I kind of wish Cryptic or someone would buy the rights to make a Walking Dead mmorpg like they did with Star Trek Online haha. That's just me though.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I'm loving Fear the Walking Dead. I feel it is how The Walking Dead should have began. I kinda wish I never started watching The Walking Dead yet... kinda... I might have to binge watch all the seasons again after FtWD is over before TWD starts back up. :dizzy:
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Same, Im also enjoying the new setting, a look into the start of the beginning of the end, and new characters.

One of my fav scenes in all of movies, is the initial break down in the remake/reinvisioned dawn of the dead. So this new series has me intrigued.

I linked video, but reviewed it, kind of rated R. So removed so mods didnt have too, but look it up if you've never seen. Quite entertaining.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    The premise is that Rick was just shot and this is what is happening in the rest of the country.

When you think about it as the day after Rick was shot, it adds a little bit more curiosity and intrigue. I love that they cast Cliff as the main dude.

BTW... for those that LOVE GoT. The kid, who seems to be the center of it all is the RL son of the actor who plays Stannis Baratheon. He also played a very young Tom Riddle in Harry Potter.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    drkbodhi said:

The premise is that Rick was just shot and this is what is happening in the rest of the country.

When you think about it as the day after Rick was shot, it adds a little bit more curiosity and intrigue. I love that they cast Cliff as the main dude.

BTW... for those that LOVE GoT. The kid, who seems to be the center of it all is the RL son of the actor who plays Stannis Baratheon. He also played a very young Tom Riddle in Harry Potter.​​

Dang I wouldnt of guessed that Nick (frank dillane), was young tom riddle. I had to imdb to be sure. Would of never guessed it was stannis the mannis's rl son either.

Funny I just finished Narcos on netflix, and was thinking of Cliff as pablo from blow.

We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    Frank Dillane was also in one of my new favorite shows... though one season came out in a day... called sense8. I believe it is a Yahoo series.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    drkbodhi said:

Frank Dillane was also in one of my new favorite shows... though one season came out in a day... called sense8. I believe it is a Yahoo series.​​

I binge watched Sense8's first season on Netflix, loved it!
  • Options
    That is the only way to watch Sense8 it was all released on the same day. I did the same thing... honestly... it was probably one of the best shows that I have ever seen... and that is saying a LOT. Considering that I have lived for Outer Limits, Twilight Zone and HR Puffenstuff.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance