test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you need a Beta Key? Post here!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not too sure if it's still valid, but the PC Gamer keys have now been included in the remaining two Beta weekends. It may be possible to buy the February edition (US) as a back-catalogue item and then get a key that way.

Apologies in advance if they've stopped taking in new PC Gamer keys...
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Sorry guys, guess I should have read this thread before giving my key away on the forums yesterday. I thought this thread was about one person giving away a key, that is why I never checked this post.
  • Options
    dragnelusdragnelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just love playing games in fantasy settings with good lore. Currently the only fantasy mmorpg I'm playing, though, is Tera (Godaime my character there) because the others are just too slowed paced gameplay-wise or are entirely instance based. That's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to playing Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online. So, yeah, I'd love guaranteed access.
  • Options
    malvaenmalvaen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    deads6667 wrote: »
    does it matter if she has a boyfriend? my girlfriend is a gorgeous red head who wants to play =)

Doesnt matter to me once the bf doesnt mind! lol
  • Options
    babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    malvaen wrote: »
    Doesnt matter to me once the bf doesnt mind! lol

Haha :eek:

I'll bring the cam :cool:
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • Options
    lortechlortech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    dragnelus wrote: »
    I just love playing games in fantasy settings with good lore. Currently the only fantasy mmorpg I'm playing, though, is Tera (Godaime my character there) because the others are just too slowed paced gameplay-wise or are entirely instance based. That's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to playing Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online. So, yeah, I'd love guaranteed access.

WTF?!! You just copied my post from page 14 of this thread and changed a couple things! How low can ya go? Apparently dragnelus knows.

At any rate, I'm in with the PC Gamer crowd, so no longer am looking for a friend key.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to reality"--Chief Crazy Horse

"Do what thou Whilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law, Love under Will."--Aleister Crowley
  • Options
    beanboy23beanboy23 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Personally, I'm fighting cancer so I can't spend money on games that I need for medicine, so I'm excited that Neverwinter will be F2P. If anyone has an extra key they could spare, I'd love to get into the beta. I'd be happy to Ventrillo, Raidcall, etc. with you and play as I am not able to work and don't get chemo on the weekends (though I do sleep 10-12 hours/day). It's testicular cancer and only Stage I, so 90% survival rate btw. I can't complain - but just can't afford $60-200 for a beta key.
  • Options
    frequency6frequency6 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    beanboy23 wrote: »
    Personally, I'm fighting cancer so I can't spend money on games that I need for medicine, so I'm excited that Neverwinter will be F2P. If anyone has an extra key they could spare, I'd love to get into the beta. I'd be happy to Ventrillo, Raidcall, etc. with you and play as I am not able to work and don't get chemo on the weekends (though I do sleep 10-12 hours/day). It's testicular cancer and only Stage I, so 90% survival rate btw. I can't complain - but just can't afford $60-200 for a beta key.
    oh dude. If I had the money I'd buy the $200 one and give you a code. My Mom died of cancer. Good luck man.
  • Options
    jdnycjdnyc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    beanboy23 wrote: »

PC Gamer key will get you into both betas for free.
  • Options
    wiiwillwiiwill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd love a key.
    Because I want to play this game.
    Because I give up wow which i have played 10yrs.
    Because I will transfer to UCLA
    Because I broke up with my girlfriend.
    Because I'm not a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Because I just finish the essay.
    Because I'm really really good at maths.
    Because I love my parents.
    Because I don't have cars.
    Because I hate my cook.
    Because I like the new song suit and tie.
    Because I have more than 10 char in wow which used to be highest lvl.
    Because I wanna play this game.
    Because I hate cancer
    So give me the key and thank you.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    jdnyc wrote: »
    PC Gamer key will get you into both betas for free.
    How do I get that? Go buy a copy at the Barnes & Nobles? About $5?
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Doh. I just checked the supermarket and they don't have that issue of PC Gamer anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sabotageturksabotageturk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited March 2013
    i want plz
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    One of my friends was kind enough to go out and get me PC Gamer magazine, but I can't find the code anywhere or even any story on Neverwinter.
  • Options
    oldskylanceroldskylancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I ran across this, might be able to help some get a key but you'd have to know the answers.

http://promo.pcgamer.com/Neverwinter/
    e84df321-2eb4-4d3b-97d2-854aa247afc4_zps96a2cec8.jpg

Orcus bane, Knight-wanderer of the Sword Coast
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited March 2013
    I've been waiting patiently, entering the contests, but still - inbox has 0 messages. /sigh

So much for signing up for the beta.