test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you need a Beta Key? Post here!

Comments

• Options
    thatsmrbunnythatsmrbunny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited March 2013
    This is a tempting thread, I admit. See, thing is, not gonna get down on my knees and beg (not in public, there are children watching). :)

Are people seriously offering spare keys here, or are y'all just being a big tease?

I gave away my friend key through this thread. I went with an active forum poster, rather than a great beg post.
  • Options
    maddog774maddog774 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The short of it... I WILL PLAY THIS GAME. I am normally a very patient person, but all the hype, everything I've seen about the game... I WANT to play it NOW! I've been playing D&D all my life, I am a huge fan of the old NWN games. If you want the pleasure of making some random stranger 'out of his freaking mind' happy, I'm your guy! ;)
  • Options
    zattara1zattara1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello, I would like to receive a beta invite please. I can also give some invites for dota2 if there is someone who needs it.
  • Options
    cator2000cator2000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would love a beta key
  • Options
    indorialindorial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would appreciate a Beta key, if one could be spared for me.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    thornen1thornen1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would be interested in grabbing a key if somebody has one available. On the fence between this game and reupping an old sub so it would be nice to try it.
  • Options
    oziumozium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited March 2013
    yeah it's more luck than anything if happen to post right time as someones giving one away.

good luck to those still waiting, and see ya all in game... maybe... if i find a key...
  • Options
    xevvxevv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited March 2013
    Id like one for my birthday!

Man next year is gonna suck :( (turned 29 this time)
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I gave away my friend key through this thread. I went with an active forum poster, rather than a great beg post.

Yeah, most pleas are obviously directed at developers/Cryptic proper rather than other users (such as we who actually have the keys to give away) - and I don't see the one-liners really making their case. I passed mine on to one user who, to me, actually made a compelling argument (reason) for hoping to receive a key in this thread. So I gave him (them) mine. And I was happy to do it.
  • Options
    malvaenmalvaen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am just waiting for a hot gal to ask for mine, thats about all the requirements I have.
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Daww. I incorrectly assumed I wan in the Beta when I could see the Beta Forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deads6667deads6667 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    malvaen wrote: »
    I am just waiting for a hot gal to ask for mine, thats about all the requirements I have.

does it matter if she has a boyfriend? my girlfriend is a gorgeous red head who wants to play =)
  • Options
    lortechlortech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    *shrugs* I just love playing games in fantasy settings with good lore. Currently the only fantasy mmorpg I'm playing, though, is Tera (Qupo's my character there) because the others are just too slowed paced gameplay-wise or are entirely instance based. That's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to playing Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online. So, yeah, I'd love guaranteed access.

Also, I do have Firefall keys if anyone's interested, but isn't in yet.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to reality"--Chief Crazy Horse

"Do what thou Whilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law, Love under Will."--Aleister Crowley
  • Options
    deads6667deads6667 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    lortech wrote: »
    *shrugs* I just love playing games in fantasy settings with good lore. Currently the only fantasy mmorpg I'm playing, though, is Tera (Qupo's my character there) because the others are just too slowed paced gameplay-wise or are entirely instance based. That's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to playing Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online. So, yeah, I'd love guaranteed access.

Also, I do have Firefall keys if anyone's interested, but isn't in yet.

Raiderz is pretty awesome
  • Options
    shadeslingershadeslinger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm just an old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that played the table top pencil/graph paper Dungeons and Dragons. I played D&D 1st edition/Advanced D&D, 2nd edition and some of 3rd. I have never played 4rth. I played in classics such as Tomb of Horrors, DM'd the Mines of Bloodstone series and Ravenloft, played in the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth and the Lost City with Zargon and several others. Just an old D&D antique that would love to be part of the start of the new generation of D&D players!
  • Options
    liamtoddliamtodd Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well...

I just lost my son to cancer (Long Fight and he will get a character named after him) and am $100k or more in debt. I can play the game now as I have the time... Ive been looking for somthing new that could be fun. Of course as much as I would like to support the game, I am unable at the moment. I know people will lie about this sort of thing to get sympathy. If you feel I am, just PM me and I will send you a couple links.

Thanks
  • Options
    nosti666nosti666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I waiting for a beta key. Anyone can give me one ?
    Just one adventurer from Hungary.
  • Options
    zackrilegiouszackrilegious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I made an account 2 days ago and really planing to buy the founders pack. upon making the account i didnt get any confirmation email so submitted a ticket and until now i still didn't get any answers and now im having 2nd thoughts buying the pack. I'm Really a fan of this game and the only downside i have atm is PWI will be publishing it.

I'd Appreciate a beta key so i can test out the game if its actually worth it to jump the boat with PWI.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pwe or pw it cant be pwi it is game and pw is not so bad to :) it could be a lot worse company like ea :)
  • Options
    xaralleixarallei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi! I'm looking for a beta key for NW. Pretty excited about the game. I look forward to testing out the action combat. Please toss a key my way if you can. Thanks so much! :)
  • Options
    adamreadamre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Waiting for Beta with a key is hard. Waiting without one is just devastating. So please, if you've got a key left, I'd be deeply grateful. Thanks.
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    As another Beta Weekend draws near the beggar in me is compeld to ask if there is any kind heart soul out there that will aid me in joining my friends for this Beta run.
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Not really wanting to beg for space in the beta. Give one to me just for waiting the whole 4 years and only buying the $20 pauper pack.:D

edit: Oh, and a half-key for Mini-me....
  • Options
    raist67raist67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would really appreciate a beta key. I am really excited Bout this game but can't justify paying for beta access as my wife and I are expecting our first child in two months. Currently spending all of our spare cash on nursery furniture and baby items. So I have just been surfing the web and entering every beta key giveaway or contest I can find in hopes of getting lucky. I hope all of you that get in to the beta have fun, and I look forward to seeing you at launch!
  • Options
    nethershadowsnethershadows Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would love to have a key to play neverwinter. although I can't pretend to be an old fan of Dungeons and dragons like some, I can say I'm new and quickly falling heads over heels in love with the entire universe, along with this game. I'm stalking the forums and front page daily, anticipating any new content and re-watching many of the older videos. I'm just dieing to play this game and really want to get into this weekend. So, here's to hoping.
  • Options
    darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wanna talk about reasons why I should be in this beta ....

Well we can start off with me being a huge supporter of Tera, the first MMO with action combat (Vindictus was not really an MMO). I have plenty of game experience on MMOs and beta testing, and always looking for and reporting bugs, but non of this stuff really matters as much as the next part.

My first experience with DnD was Icewind Dale, while second ed confused the heck out of me it got me interested in other DnD esque games, and I played Neverwinter Nights for years, rather religiously, in fact it took over DII for me. I continued on to play other games such as different baldurs gates, Icewind Dale II, and unfortunely I get to add Temple of Elemental Evil, AND Neverwinter Nights 2 ..... On top of all this I was with a gaming group where I played with them for 6 years, DnD 3.5 and 4e (as well as many other table top stuff) But dnd was more then half of that. I have ran games, played in games, done PvP matches with PnP (thats a fun one). I have lots of experience with video games, and DnD (specifically 3 years of 4e).

I am also giving feed back and reading the new DnD next stuff, cause I care about DnD.
  • Options
    talladartalladar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Let me know if this key works...........

Beta Weekend Friend Key: ECH92-E5J-16HT
  • Options
    hargareshhargaresh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    talladar wrote: »
    Let me know if this key works...........

Beta Weekend Friend Key: ECH92-E5J-16HT

Yes it did, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    There arn't that many people on the forums. Why not just give all the forum people keys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    killjoys21killjoys21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would love to get my hands on a Beta key for neverwinter. I know its late to be asking but the next beta weekend is coming up so trying my best.