test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you need a Beta Key? Post here!

Comments

• Options
    cychoticalcychotical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    Because I would like to play the game.

:D

Thanks.
  • Options
    endrayaendraya Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wont tell you any shallow reason on why to gift me a key. That said I would be very grateful to receive one and get into this game from everything I have read and seen its just what this girl needs.
  • Options
    lissaannelissaanne Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love a beta key, otherwise I'll just have to stare at the launch screen while everybody else has oodles of fun in game.
  • Options
    lauro86lauro86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well i would like a key also for the experience of the this game i been playing many D&D over the years like Baldurs Gate , NerverwinterNight , IcewindDale and a few other , and i would really like to give it a try for this one if possible :( ?
  • Options
    diethediethe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love a key. I'm a roleplayer who's been doing this since 2003 and I'm looking forward to mingling with the same good Cryptic RP community that I've experienced from STO and CO. Of course, Beta is for testing gameplay mechanics and bugs and not for social or casual stuff, but me helping out in the beta and contributing my suggestions early on in terms of the lore and mechanics would be a privilege.
    http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Need a sprite? Get in here!
  • Options
    peeriestpeeriest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would LOVE a founders Key!! My favorite game on the Skyrim, but I'm really looking forward to this games foundry. I love the idea of my content being featured inside of the game! I game all the time and would promise to give feedback!! been playing RPGs my whole life. Dabbled in Tabletop rpgs with Neverwinter and Pathfinder. Also play a ton of Magic the gathering!

Thanks if you pick me!!
  • Options
    matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Quoting Polonius
    My liege, and madam, to expostulate
    What majesty should be, what duty is,
    What day is day, night night, and time is time,
    Were nothing but to waste night, day, and time;
    Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
    And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
    I will be brief.
    I have followed Neverwinter for a long, long time, I have always like Fantasy MMO, and one set in the Forgotten Realms, made by Cryptic, Who has made games I have enjoyed greatly sounded awesome, Sadly, I haven't been blessed with such a thing as a key, so I hope if someone luckier than me has one to share, it would be really nice if you choose me, allowing me to play this game I have been longing.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • Options
    o7deadlysinso7deadlysins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 38
    edited February 2013
    Wow this is a nice thread, I am hoping that in a couple weeks I might be able to grab myself a founders pack and then ill hop in here and try and find someone. Sadly it wont be until probably last closed beta weekend. I hate having to wait on getting my pack, but I think it will be worth it.
  • Options
    arsenabrarsenabr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I need so badly a beta key. I even installed and started playing again NwN 2 cuz I cant wait to play Neverwinter, I am so addicted to D&D Forgoten Realms. Plz if anyone got a spare key, it wont be a waste if you give it to me.

Thx in advance.
  • Options
    kaiseralexiskaiseralexis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I love the d&d universe. Neverwinter Nights was my first real d&d game. I loved playing on the godspire pvp server there ( my character was Aida Dawn) . I realize that Neverwinter will be different, but i do like what i've seen from the videos so far and would really love to have a chance to play it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *raises hand*, I would love to try the game out and take note of what has been done so far I plan on doing quite a bit of Authoring once the game rolls out and I hit level 15. If anyone has a spare key they don't need I would tip my hat to you. good luck all and and enjoy the next Beta weekend event! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    mcdollmcdoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What a fantastic idea for a thread. If someone were to give me a beta key, I would be willing to draw their character for them.
    My style can be seen in my thread here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?58671-The-beginnings-of-my-Character-s-backstory-comic

It'd only be able to be a pencil sketch as my tablet has crapped it's britches.

but yeah, fair trade?

:)
  • Options
    valiansz1valiansz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like a key so if anyone have spare one. I would be very grateful.
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    laH jIH ghaj 'a BeTa key' Dah

;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elazaerothelazaeroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited February 2013
    Thank you so much Firesnakearies. Viva la Planescape!
    "There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world. ~Ravel

Scaling the rooftops of the Protectors Enclave since Beta Weekend #1.
  • Options
    malfuradiibmalfuradiib Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really don't want a beta key so please don't give it to me, no seriously, I don't want it at all. I'll be very annoyed if I find it in my inbox, so don't do it!! Now excuse me while I go and finish my reverse psychology paper.
  • Options
    genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    If anyone has a spare key to give, please I would like one very much. Ive been wanting to try this game out for awhile now and all the money I had saved up went to paying off some bills. So if someone could spare a key I would be most grateful. Love you guys <3
  • Options
    inullableinullable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like a beta key if you can spare one. This would be my 1st mmo.
  • Options
    kermanowskikermanowski Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Iam huuuuge d&d universe fan. I love it. And all my friends buy guardian pack or win one from forum. So it would be great if some1 give me 1 spare key ;)
  • Options
    diabios85diabios85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    old hardcore mmo player here with loads of time to kill (while 'looking' for a job).
    played tons of games and generally good at them.
    would appreciate a key and would be a willing guild-member if you need one.
  • Options
    acedbladepwiacedbladepwi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I are Liking one beta key my english not very good.
  • Options
    bonbrutebonbrute Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nice for you to share you key with someone :)

And as for why would I "deserve" the key, well for starters I would stream the beta from my Twitch.tv account and so would share some of the experience with you all.

There really wouldn't be any other major reasons why would I deserve the key more than other players, but for game developers I would guarantee feedback on the game (Kinda the point of the beta testing I think).

And finally, yes...I'm waiting this game with burning anticipation :p currently trying to find new MMO since nowdays WoW, GW2 and other F2P games have been disappointing, but this game shows great promise and the lore is awesome (of course it is, it's Forgotten Realms).
  • Options
    korbanhodkorbanhod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited February 2013
    Deserve - everyone deserves to play this game and it is free, so everyone who wants to play, will play it at some point.

I want to try the game, even if it is in the beta stages of the game. No one is able to actually pinpoint how good the game is, so to play it, will give me the exprience first hand and I will write my thoughts on the game afterwards to give you my take on this game.

I played and still some times play the original Neverwinter Nights and I've only seen the first Dragon Age Origins be the kind of game, I would have wanted the sequel to be. Now this project has been known ever since it was announced and I have been expecting it ever since.

All the bad things right now, come from the developers and their marketing strategy, so I would like to give something back, if I would be so lucky to recieve a key. I will give you my opinion on the game without any of the marketing related issues and tell you the truth - how the game is right now.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is a GREAT IDEA!

I do have a spare key I'd hate to see go to waste and I am spending the next however long it will take to read every post in this thread. It IS important to remember for anyone receiving the "Friend Key" that it's only good for ONE WEEKEND (apparently either of the two remaining weekends).

to OP: Thank you for this great idea!

OH - and please don;t bother replying to this post of mine - I'm only going to read the posts up to this one and then try to communicate with someone. The reason is I don;t want anyone attempting to placate me for the key I have. ~winks~
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    2j0mi4k.jpg

Hello Neverwinter Fans!

It's become evident that there's quite a lot of players on the forums who are looking for a chance to participate in the next Beta weekend and some of those may not have keys and/or the money to spend to get access. This thread will supply members the chance to plea to both the Heroes of the North (who have 1 spare key) and any passing loving staff members who may or may not choose to give any keys out.

@ Heroes of the North
    If you're not using your spare key, take a look through the pages of this thread and see if any one member truly stands out to you as 'worthy' of getting your spare key, or just throw it in the thread for a lucky member to grab.

! SNIP !

Best of luck to all trying to get into Beta.

Regards,
    Ash.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay weird... I've selected someone, send a private message, but the "sent" folder in my control panel is not showing anything sent (still shows zero). So this may not work out well! LOL I'll wait until this evening to see if that person replies. If not, then I quess I'll find another way to give away this key.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay weird... I've selected someone, send a private message, but the "sent" folder in my control panel is not showing anything sent (still shows zero). So this may not work out well! LOL I'll wait until this evening to see if that person replies. If not, then I quess I'll find another way to give away this key.

You can always try to use "Core connect" mail system, since everybody who has account for this forum has that too. (don't know why they use two PM systems over each other, maybe for crossgame/forum)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    bonbrute wrote: »
    You can always try to use "Core connect" mail system, since everybody who has account for this forum has that too. (don't know why they use two PM systems over each other, maybe for crossgame/forum)

Thanks. I'm not sure how to do that - I just click the name and choose to send a PM. I'll give it time for them to respond. Hell, they could be on the other side of the planet from me in a deep slumber right now. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thanks. I'm not sure how to do that - I just click the name and choose to send a PM. I'll give it time for them to respond. Hell, they could be on the other side of the planet from me in a deep slumber right now. :)

Yeah, if you are doubting it 'cos you don't have message in your sent folder you can check if there is supposed to be from http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and there is the frase " Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".
  • Options
    axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ive thought of a mini competition to see how much people have been taking an interest in the neverwinter game and the lore/world surrounding it, so thought i would ask a little question, which villanous character from Erin M Evans Brimstone Angels will appear in this game? the character has been shown in some video's and screen shots that are widely available to everyone. Also carry on with the reason why you want a key etc as well as this as may get one from somone else just add the answer on the bottom, or on a previous post if have already replied.

I wanted to reward a person who has shown an interest not jsut in the game as i read all the neverwinter books and comics waiting for this game.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    axan29 wrote: »
    Ive thought of a mini competition to see how much people have been taking an interest in the neverwinter game and the lore/world surrounding it, so thought i would ask a little question, which villanous character from Erin M Evans Brimstone Angels will appear in this game? the character has been shown in some video's and screen shots that are widely available to everyone. Also carry on with the reason why you want a key etc as well as this as may get one from somone else just add the answer on the bottom, or on a previous post if have already replied.

I wanted to reward a person who has shown an interest not jsut in the game as i read all the neverwinter books and comics waiting for this game.

Have to go with a guess. Is it Lorcan the cambion?(can't really find anyone too familiar from the videos since well, book personifications vs game personifications).

And as for the reasons, I already said them above :p

Oh and if you want proof for interest in the series all together (meaning Forgotten Realms).

Here is a shoddy picture of my collection almost all are Forgotten Realms books, just few random books and dragonlance too. (Can post better if wanted, after get my Canon system camera charged).

trNPEY5.jpg