test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What race will you play first in Neverwinter at launch?

Comments

• Options
    nessarozenessaroze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My first character will be a Human. After I experience the game for a few hours (or days. Weeks. Y'know. My whole life?), probably a Tiefling.
  • Options
    mellimeldisiel91mellimeldisiel91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's gonna be an elf, love them :)
  • Options
    seashell9seashell9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling Guardian Fighter, there is something hilarious about an all plate covered Fighter where the horns on the helmet are real.

My favorite would be a Half-Orc Monk if those ever to be introduced.
  • Options
    assassin7assassin7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling woman, arrogant, sinister, proud, hellish tiefling woman, ya?!
  • Options
    xxxreplicantxxxxxxreplicantxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tielfing will be the first.
  • Options
    kimundikimundi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    a Dwarf cleric, praying to the god of mead and beer !
  • Options
    mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling. Awesome Rogues
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • Options
    juds93juds93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling Rogue, or maybe that awesome drow I got with the Hero pack, I cannot decide between the two, they are both so AWESOME!!!
  • Options
    qwiizzqwiizz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wait to be a little, fat, Dwarf Rogue and Kick some Asses !!!
  • Options
    pyrocrastinatorpyrocrastinator Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having only played another MMO version on D&D I've never had a chance to play a Tiefling.

That will have to be the first I try, as long as it fits nicely with the Trickster that is...
  • Options
    gromphbaenre2gromphbaenre2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would be an High Elf Healer.
  • Options
    elevation1elevation1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A Dwarf Cleric.
  • Options
    nvnotalxnvnotalx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    By Clangeddin! I will be a Dwarf!

Used to play them as rough belligerent little characters, but then I switched to Human, with an interest in unusual classes like Monk (looking forward the Monk in Neverwinter btw. Pretty please ... ?).
    Now, though, with Neverwinter being sold as and considered to be an action-MMO, I feel that time has come for a Dwarf of the fighting kind to rise, a sort of war machine on short legs if you will. A dedicated selfless friend, with little interest for gold, but a keen eye for beautiful weapons and new combat techniques. Yeah ... that is going to be pretty rad.
  • Options
    gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Gnome!!!!!! Gnome!!!!! Gnome!!!!!! Battle Cleric with a BIG nasty Club of Thumping!!!
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • Options
    shortasshortas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm gonna play as Halfling...
  • Options
    frostvingefrostvinge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My favorite 4.0 characters have all been Eladrin: their connections to the Fey make them fun to spin stories around. As a warlock with the Fey pact, it was so much fun to design the entity you had entered a pact with. As a barbarian, the Fey Step ability enabled really cool moves and fluff.

In Neverwinter, I will go with the Elf for their slender build and grace combined with a certain affinity for nature. I would love to play a stereotypical solemn Elf ranger, but from the classes available, an Elven Devoted Cleric would be kind of cool. :)
  • Options
    mushizomushizo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to play the "Race to max level" at launch! ... oh wait... ;)

Looking forward to playing a Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow Control Wizard :)
  • Options
    karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hmm, i tried out a half elf female during the beta weekend, but i hate its run animations, to put it bluntly she runs like a bloke (it just dont look right) so will probably be dwarf female now although i'm not happy at the lack of beards :( female dwarves should have the option to have beards if they want /cry :p
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • Options
    snykisnyki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22
    edited February 2013
    Halfling trickster rogue and drawf great weapon fighter.
  • Options
    uggsmashuggsmash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 68
    edited February 2013
    Halfling. Sneaky, sneaky. Stabby stabby. Halflings do it best.
  • Options
    elddirelddir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Human Cleric... wow that sounds so dull! Hahaha
  • Options
    cohas79cohas79 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I always play a human just seems fun to me
    Have No Fear! Cohas is Here!
  • Options
    leemccrleemccr Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My first race would be female Elf, always an Elf... Elf Rogue it has to be, nerdgasm starting to set in again........... beta beta beta please lol

To completely honest i know i will have at least one of each, race and class
  • Options
    brewfus7brewfus7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ive always played a Human Cleric in every D&D game tabletop or otherwise and Neverwinter will no different. :)
  • Options
    nashgulnashgul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely a drow control mage
  • Options
    jackravenwildjackravenwild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to play a Human as I have over 26 years of experience being a human so I like to think I'll be well prepared.
  • Options
    xhypherxhypher Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I love healing in MMOs, so most likely it'll be an Elf Devoted Cleric of Correlon, but I'm also excited to play a tiefling Wizard
  • Options
    ariesvonflameariesvonflame Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cleric or a mage or Fighter or human hyyy that it a "human" :P
  • Options
    olgalitolgalit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Half elf for sure, though I am not sure which class she will be. I have played half elfs since I strated to play in dnd world years ago. Something about not belonging not to here and not there makes me feel good, as they are survivals in world with many prejudgedes (which is unique in itself being said world holds far more then half elves, tieflings and many more as such). It is a chalange, a fun one in that
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im looking forward to play a Dwarf!I havent played a dwarf race since ages in MMOs and i think this time is the time!
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
This discussion has been closed.