test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What race will you play first in Neverwinter at launch?

Comments

• Options
    chuxshad0wchuxshad0w Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to start off with a Dwarf so I can cut them off at the knees :p
  • Options
    fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited February 2013
    Half-elf so I cn embrace my dual heritage...hopefull as a Bard or Ranger ;)
  • Options
    atlas1338atlas1338 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My first will be a tanky dwarf.
    my second is not sure yet. either a human fighter or a healing elf.
  • Options
    lordwriderlordwrider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    First will be a Drow with the Menzoberranzan Renegade Background since it is part of the pack I bought.
  • Options
    dragonbs1989dragonbs1989 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling! Because horns always look good on full metal armor! (Great-weapon fighter!)
  • Options
    snizzlasnizzla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Its gonna be a dwarf. It has always been a dwarf. From Baldurs Gate 1 on ...
  • Options
    alrazialrazi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Devoted cleric, human. :)
  • Options
    loinofbeef1loinofbeef1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wanted to say drow but i got quiet attached to my dwarf on the weekend.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    live4hslive4hs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Half-Elf! Thats, the race-to-go!:)
  • Options
    koboldin78koboldin78 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm still undecided if the Tiefling or the Human rogue will make the race.
  • Options
    shodanfreemanshodanfreeman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Drow I think
  • Options
    csav15csav15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    Half elfs fook awsome so definitely half elf :D
  • Options
    craeh1craeh1 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Skull smashing meleeish dwarf... Either a wise magical dwarf...

So its a Dwarf as Control Wizard or Guardian Fighter - cant remember if I have ever played any other race in the Neverwinter Universe... :D
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? /Channel_Join NW_Legit_Community to play the right way!
  • Options
    vrynavryna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really enjoyed playing Tiefling in the first beta weekend, it was a lot of fun, and i felt like the racials really complemented the Guardian Fighter class.

As for launch, i'm hoping that dragonborn will be available for play. The +2 strength and +2 charisma will be perfect for the Great Weapon Fighter i'm planning to roll.
  • Options
    argorikargorik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Human of course!!
  • Options
    atrevidoatrevido Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dwarf whatelse!
  • Options
    myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I cant wait to play Drow. I have played Drow since they were first introduced as a playable race way back in the PnP days of DnD, I have even played them in LARPs and my guilds name is Minions of Lolth in every MMO from its formation in GWs1. So I guess it is fair to say I am a DROW nut and cant wait to lose myself in the DROW!! race
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm gonna make Human character.
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    It's all about making an elf devote cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    leyzzleyzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cant wait to make myself an cool Dwarf, with lots of beard. Just love these short but fat race.
    Like an intelligent gremlin with an small crush on beer, big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> axes and being tossed around! :D
  • Options
    valkrillvalkrill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to play as a Drow for sure with Tiefling and Elf a close second. As far as class, I am torn between Great-weapon Fighter and the Trickster Rogue. I like to be up in the fray doing melee damage so either looks to fit the bill.
  • Options
    eleniaelenia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A beauteous and deadly half elf. Woe unto the enemy for I am Death risen and made divine. I shall stride the land, a harbinger of doom, striking down the wicked and aiding the righteous. My visage will be afeared, bliss and death in the same hand; kindness and cruelty come hand in hand for the good shall be favoured and evil suffer. Repent now sinners, make peace with your god, for we go forth to the battle drawing our powers around us, a cloak or righteousness and a bright blade flashing in the last sun you shall see, before you commune with your foul possessor. Draw deep upon the cup of oblivion I serve, and remember my smile as you die, take it unto your masters, the bliss of my face, take and make them fear me, for I am become their nemesis, their downfall, their retribution.
  • Options
    blizzidblizzid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    its simple, a tiefling mage for me :) (though a drow is in the back of my head)
  • Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dwarf Guardian Fighter FTW
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    pipthetrollpipthetroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    I cant wait to play a Tiefling Control Wizard
  • Options
    d3c10nd3c10n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ofc Dwarf .... best dragon killer ....
  • Options
    zentrasizentrasi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on playing a Coming Soon cause I LOVE that hooded look.

J/K - Half-Elf for me.
  • Options
    carbonclwncarbonclwn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We're back with another comment to win contest! This time we're awarding two Neverwinter Starter Kits, one each to a lucky fan!

Let us know which race you can't wait to play in game first at launch.

This contest will end February 13, 2013, at 12pm Pacific (PST).

Im looking forward to playing a Drow. I love the Drittz series and would like to roll a toon of this race!:cool:
  • Options
    dawnydadawnyda Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Probably a Halfling Elf. Its always a long read for me to decide which class to play and can only say for sure after reading all classes etc :)
    Forum moderator Forsaken World Mobile (Fedeen games)
  • Options
    ventris24ventris24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm gonna have to say a Human Cleric for me!
This discussion has been closed.