test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    324 more posts to go...
    FrozenFire
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    No no... 322
    FrozenFire
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited October 2017

No no... 322

@frozenfirevr your turn. I ll maybe let you win ... maybe..
    Post edited by araneax on
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

Rats and Rabitses... :|
    FrozenFire

araneax said:

FrozenFire

I win!!! SDFGSDHTDGJTYTIRSHTRDHRTJURYDRXTHREEWY4RYGHRDUH6REUHRTHNSFDJNSYKMGFSRF
    FrozenFire
    edited October 2017

i Like the puppy. It stole my heart....

But still i can not let you win...

edited October 2017
    araneax said:

i Like the puppy. It stole my heart....

But still i can not let you win...

FrozenFire

• shyleyahshyleyah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User

Kitten wins.

FrozenFire
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    What is this now? A gif contest? No! Next person to comment with a gif is getting a ban or something. Yeah. Also, I win. /endthread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

What is this now? A gif contest? No! Next person to comment with a gif is getting a ban or something. Yeah. Also, I win. /endthread.

To be or not to be,
    that is the question...
    maybe, I think,
    I'm not sure
    wait.... please do not ban me o.o

Yayay! That mean I WIN!!! :D \o/
    FrozenFire
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Oh, no you don't!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

Oh, no you don't!
    :cry:
    FrozenFire
    No winning for you. We have you outnumbered 2 vs 1. In PVP that would be a win. If i actually did PVP....ever...

araneax said:

No winning for you. We have you outnumbered 2 vs 1. In PVP that would be a win. If i actually did PVP....ever...

This is PvP too :3

Outnumber? :lol:
    FrozenFire
    edited October 2017

araneax said:

This is a fake PvP .
    I do not get stabbed in the back . Yelled at for not healing . Or running around like a chicken, without a head, while screaming " help , help " in my headset . I do not consider this PvP . =P

And yes.

Me ,myself and I . That counts as 2..... ( and the kitten )

P.S . I had to go check the word Outnumber first, figured maybe i wrote it not correctly.

araneax said:

araneax said:

This is a fake PvP .
    I do not get stabbed in the back . Yelled at for not healing . Or running around like a chicken, without a head, while screaming " help , help " in my headset . I do not consider this PvP . =P

And yes.

P.S . I had to go check the word Outnumber first, figured maybe i wrote it not correctly.
    Thy ,thyself and thee (and thy kitten) art no match for me.
    FrozenFire

araneax said:

araneax said:

This is a fake PvP .

And yes.

You win this round buddy....
    I need to go tame dinosaurs now.

But when i am done i am coming back and beating you in this game.
    Just you wait..

edited October 2017
    araneax said:

araneax said:

araneax said:

This is a fake PvP .

And yes.

You win this round buddy....
    I need to go tame dinosaurs now.

But when i am done i am coming back and beating you in this game.
    Just you wait..

Waiting...

FrozenFire
  • superent666superent666 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I win with bestest cat pic :p

• tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Hmm, I could totally abuse my moderator powers and close the thread right after posting this comment... >:) Wonder what the prize is.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min

Hmm, I could totally abuse my moderator powers and close the thread right after posting this comment... >:) Wonder what the prize is.

I've already threatened that a long time ago. But I like being a moderator. Also - asking what the prize is will cause you to automatically lose. So don't ask!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited October 2017

Waiting...

So...i had to go to work.. so i am back now.
    I got killed by raptors , 3 times, And i managed to catch a Triceratops..

On a side note :smile:
    I WINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Poking stick

Binds on Equip
    Recharge Time: 12

You jab an enemy with a plain and unassuming stick, dealing 838 damage to the target. If they die from this damage, they are humiliated and catapulted into the sky.
    The battlegrounds are always full of those who live to mock their foes.
    A sharp jab from this stick could have disastrous consequences for your foes.

I win with bestest cat pic :p

The grumpy cat always wins ... it is just too cool for the mortals like us...
    kreatyve said:

I've already threatened that a long time ago. But I like being a moderator. Also - asking what the prize is will cause you to automatically lose. So don't ask!
    I like you being a moderator.
    You like rabbits. That makes you number 1 moderator in my book, to spam rabbits with.
    Zeb likes kittens so he is also on first place.