test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You keep posting those broken images. I tried so hard to fix that last one for you, but could not get it to work. Either the site you are using isn't allowing hosting of images, or maybe gif's aren't allowed here. I don't know.

Anyways, I won.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    kreatyve said:

You keep posting those broken images. I tried so hard to fix that last one for you, but could not get it to work. Either the site you are using isn't allowing hosting of images, or maybe gif's aren't allowed here. I don't know.

Anyways, I won.

Broken?

update: indeed, after some time images gets broken....
    p.s I win due my post is last one :)
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • milla#1912 milla Member Posts: 1 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Anyways, I won.

p.s I win due my post is last one :)
    no you dont :3
  • philippeletrivphilippeletriv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    neither you do ^^
    bring back dungeon now

neither you do ^^

Same goes 4u :)
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

• peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    maybe the "competition" will last till christmas...
    Why u think so?
    Gustave Le Bon.

• karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    The next person reply to this threads automatically admits i am the best!
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
    No new posts? Or nobody dare to admit that? :P
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I didn't want to admit it. Because I'm the best. :) Next person to comment agrees with that, and also agrees to send me 5 Superior Marks of Potency. Yeah.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • shyleyahshyleyah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    -Facepoke-
    edited October 2015
    Bahaha.. See The Library - Class Discussion - For CW's - Comment on my thread about CC
    2 years? I think you're looking at the wrong page for comments?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    Noooooo I've lost my Bounty Hunter status. *weeps*
    edited October 2015
    I am last = winning and Chilling in space with game.. . Similar like girl in this gif.

Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    Gustave Le Bon.

• naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    Nah. No win for you.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
    The last reply of klaw10 was on april 2014...guess what it means :trollface:
    Means that I won?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    You people are still trying to win this? Pfft.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
    -2017 Face poke-
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    I necroed this not as hard as I expected to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    O.o
    FrozenFire
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    lol
    kuI2v8l.png
    lol again

lol again

Better watch that, you'll get flagged for spamming, lol.

P. S. I still win.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Back in February 2013 @klaw10 said:
    > "Anyone who asks what they win will be excluded."
    Okay. Then tell us what you will lose.

^Resurrected an old post within that same perpetually resurrected post thread.
    A necro within a Necro.

Meta FTW!
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
    kreatyve said:

lol again

Better watch that, you'll get flagged for spamming, lol.

P. S. I still win.
    no you don't