test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please explain the Founder's Pack hate

13»

Comments

• Options
    addy1967addy1967 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dunno, but I got one ;)
  • Options
    shootnlootshootnloot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the Hero pack almos purely out of love of Forgotten Realms. To be honest I did not pay attention to the value beyond these things: 1). Drow. 2) Spider mount. 3). Beta
    Since I would argue that value is subjective as opposed to universal, these three things in a video game I have played and enjoyed (got a key for a bwe before buying pack) are alone worth the 200$. After countless hours reading the books (and playing other mmorpgs for that matter), one that enables me to play perhaps my favorite "evil" race that I have read of would be worth it to me alone.

PS: Though I suppose this rant labels me as a "Fanboi", I don't really care what others think in this regard and have deeply enjoyed my time testing the game (in which I submitted a number of bug reports, as I will this weekend). Also: I forgot to mention that the 5 days early access to open beta is an awesome thing.