What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    intrikitwotiintrikitwoti Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to playing the Devoted Cleric, however, I'd really love to play a Monk!
  • Options
    bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rageblood Barbarian...Grrr smash choppy choppy...who wants some more!!!
  • Options
    chiayochiayo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cleric for my first go, I always love healing classes and I am interested to see how the mechanics will work.
  • Options
    werekittwerekitt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue 100%. I played this through the demo against the werewolves at e3 and loved the play style. I have to assume it has just gotten more polished and awesome since then.
  • Options
    kirkonjakirkonja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a guardian fighter, but also great weapon fighter
  • Options
    salsagoatsalsagoat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love clerics but will prolly play a tank warrior or the great weapon fighter.....GIMMIE!
  • Options
    regokregok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Would like to try the control wizard. Thanks
  • Options
    gizmotonicgizmotonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited January 2013
    As a fan of shield and sword, I am looking forward to playing the guardian class the most. I also like heavy armor wearing clerics as well. In the end I would like to play all the classes available to get a complete experience of the game! Thank you. Alpha Key fist pump!
  • Options
    xeldzheirxeldzheir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class I'm most interested in playing is the Cleric!
  • Options
    pejorpejor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will play the guardian fighter, I love tanking in action rpgs
  • Options
    alisturnaalisturna Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For having tested 3 classes during a previous show, I just can't wait for playing a Trickster Rogue for real.
    It was so excellent and fun to smash monsters from behind, plus I like assassinate things.
    Don't worry, I plan on making a Cleric too, so my soul isn't completely lost for heavens.
  • Options
    roniseyezroniseyez Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue interests me the most.
  • Options
    thobias81thobias81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That was a easy question.
    Trickster rogue class is my kind of gameplay. Give me a dagger and i will be waiting for you in the shadows.
  • Options
    gzsmoggzsmog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Guardian Fighter. I have always loved tanking and the combo of a great looking game with the full action style would make tanking so much more fun.
  • Options
    armandocesararmandocesar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter of course!!! GIMME A KEY PLS!
  • Options
    battlehealerbattlehealer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been looking forward to the Divine Cleric class the most! I am patiently waiting for the Divine Cleric class trailer but I just know it will be perfect! I always enjoyed playing a Dwarf Cleric in Pen & Paper D&D! Pick me if you want a real tester that will report bugs, give constructive comments and suggestions!
  • Options
    issy117issy117 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter, major smashage makes me happy :)
  • Options
    xtorres172xtorres172 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard Like wizards
  • Options
    kainan89kainan89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian fighter because tanking is op!
  • Options
    lolabunnielolabunnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What!! When I saw this post on Facebook, my heart dropped. My husband and I are dying to play! To answer the question, I'm most looking forward to playing a Devoted Cleric. I've always favored playing Healers in MMOs. :)
  • Options
    baliw702baliw702 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter or Devoted Cleric.
  • Options
    yergiyergi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd have to say Great Weapon Fighter! Destroy all the things!
  • Options
    lomyrilllomyrill Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to play an elven cleric. I have always enjoyed having heals at my disposal for myself or my party.

--
    The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

--

“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

• Options
    sunsiasunsia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will try the Wizard. :)
  • Options
    machfive5machfive5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    certainly i'll have a go first with Control Wizard...
    death from a distance and a counter for most attacks....brains over brawn!
  • Options
    qqm0nsterqqm0nster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric of course!
  • Options
    mephitmephit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    vaunghdevaunghde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, always a big fan of fast, agile, dual wielding dex monkeys ^_^
  • Options
    arvidamjadarvidamjad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the wizard. Due to the huge amount of spells they can cast. They usually are the most versatile class in dnd games and they don't lack skill points. After all, Elminster is not known for being a warrior.
  • Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Of the announced classes Fighter, though the rogue is only ever so slightly behind that lol
This discussion has been closed.