Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    yggdrasyylyggdrasyyl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    visualglossvisualgloss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm really looking forward to the Control Wizard. It's one of the classes that really makes me want to get my hands on the game. It actually LOOKS fun to play. Not many games I've seen recently make me actually think, "Wowers, that gameplay actually looks fun! GIMME!"
  • Options
    oziumozium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited January 2013
    prob will try all the classes to get a better feel for them but am more interested in the cleric.
  • Options
    folinatorfolinator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll probably be playing the guardian fighter myself. I always like being tanky classes and defending the weak and what not.
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to get my hands on the Trickster Rogue! Love teleport abilities and daggers.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter, although that Great Weapon Fighter is calling my name...
  • Options
    nicoborotnicoborot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric. I want to play the role of a crazy healer who heals and slains in the name of his god!
  • Options
    wachalwachal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I cannot wait to play the control wizard.

Of course, I will be trying out each class for the fun of it. A trickster rogue will probably be my second favorite.
  • Options
    sepphelm3ksepphelm3k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For all intents and purposes, I'd like to try my hand at the Guardian Fighter, it is quite possible that I switch that to a healing class though. :)

But what I really want to play, is a Bacon Clairvoyant. Why? Well, because of this:

A friend of mine said I should be my own boss and scam people by pretending I'm a clairvoyant and that my hallucinations were sent from a higher power.

It would go along these lines "For your future I foresee a pink elephant riding a unicorn that's fleeing from a little cartoon T-Rex that's running through a cartoon jungle eating little cartoon monkeys."

And if anyone complains that this won't come true, well...
    This will actually teach them a very valuable lesson: People are mean. They lie. Life can be rough.
    Know what will make it better?
    Bacon.
    There is always bacon.

And for that I then charge them fortythirteen gigabazillion goldpieces.

I'll be rich, equally parts loved (for I pray the love of bacon) and despised (scamming people will do that I guess) and I will smell like bacon. What's not to love?
  • Options
    falconercndfalconercnd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm certainly hoping for Archer Ranger or Two Blade Ranger (a melee/ranged hybrid skirmisher) to be added and/or announced, but in lieu of that, the Trickster Rogue is looking like quite a bit of fun!
  • Options
    dorkragedorkrage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play control wizard. It's all about teh range!
  • Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    trickster rogue
  • Options
    gr1d1rongr1d1ron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rougue
  • Options
    valkataanvalkataan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really like to try the defensive Guardian, (or perhaps an cleric if possible! :D).
  • Options
    poetryspoetrys Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to playing a Half-Elf Trickster Rogue. The fondest memories that I have within the realm of Faerun and its many incarnations are of the rogue characters that I rolled. I love the agile, fast-striking, fast-moving, precision-centric pace when it comes to playing a character in a game, and so I can't wait to put my short sword and dagger to work here!

• Options
    cephira2cephira2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Heya,

i would play an cleric.

This sort of class is my favourit for years. I would be happy to get a key!
  • Options
    dr0wsw0rddr0wsw0rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to playing the Guardian warrior.
  • Options
    faelanraykefaelanrayke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think i am most looking forward to playing a Control Wizard :)
  • Options
    mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i fancy a wizard
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • Options
    neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    After looking at what will be available, i have taken interest in the Tiefling Rogue. In the previous Never Winter Night game titles i had always stuck close to classes that benefited greatly from Lawful Alignment types, but not once in my D&D experience had i ever tried the opposite spectrum of the alignments and tried to experience how they would benefit classes of those specific types.

I do wish there was more information on how Cryptic plans on expanding each of the base classes, if at all, because I've played a lot of D&D and i wouldn't mind being able to play as a prestige class like the ShadowDancer in a MMORPG setting. :)

EDIT: Yikes, well i didn't see the Class videos on the main page, so after watching the videos pertaining to each available class; The Trickster Rogue looks quite exciting. I love watching all those fast paced movements. And seeing a Tiefling or even a Drow perform all these moves may make me spill some of my nerd seed.
  • Options
    romaniawolfromaniawolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter for sure ! love this game i tryed alot of times to make an account to play on D&D online
    but with no luck i always got the classic error message ...maybe i got luck this time with alpha key !!
  • Options
    theheavymetaltheheavymetal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Cleric hopefully with a big mace.
  • Options
    thialffithialffi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will be Drow, Trickster Rogue or Guardian Fighter.
  • Options
    kimyriellekimyrielle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been a healer in every MMO having them for a decade now. Devoted Cleric for me, without doubt!
  • Options
    slowloadchampslowloadchamp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the devoted cleric, support classes are my all time favorite. A good support character makes any adventure more enjoyable! Not sure if that class will be playable if not the control wizard is of course next on my list!
  • Options
    nwheadmasternwheadmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been looking forward to playing Neverwinter since I completed Neverwinter Nights 2 for the 3rd time (different char/classes - favorite was my Favored Soul). I think my first character will be a battle cleric.

Getting into Alpha would be awesome, as I've participated in closed beta with PWE for several of their games including Forsaken World, BoI, PWI, and even LoMA.
  • Options
    delilahdraculdelilahdracul Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can't wait to play as a Great Weapon Fighter!!
  • Options
    bazoo01bazoo01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really dont get It...... ive bought Torchlight II here on this site to get the close beta keys for NeverWinter
    and now a Aplha key

so us who got a close beta key, do not get to play it first ???
  • Options
    unitedguns33unitedguns33 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Trickster Rogue. I love Assassins.
  • Options
    matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Ranger :cool:, If it's not available, Then maybe a Cleric, But i hope Ranger is available.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
This discussion has been closed.