test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• grebergreber Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It will proberbly rouge or wizard in the first try, looking really forward to try them all out.
  • zbystzbyst Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm ridiculously excited to play Divine Cleric or Wizard but in the end i would like to play bit of everything.
  • seeriaseeria Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ditto zaffiro lol Rogue and rangers first. Wiz types next.
  • monkeych0psmonkeych0ps Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    definitely rogue... never played that class in any game yet
  • spleenshinespleenshine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello,

I have no plan at the moment, i would like to try all the classes before choosing a specific one :)

I'm also streaming my daily gaming sessions on twitch, and it would be a pleasure to show this game to the french community (if there is no NDA for sure). My twitch channel is growing slowly but surely, you can find it here: http://www.twitch.tv/spleenstoo

Best regards,
  • iamr00liamr00l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue. Always done healing, but want a game where traps and non trinity ideas are played out. I think this the game.
  • jixxsteeljixxsteel Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter, Looks amazing
  • karekoviskikarekoviski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    Im going to play a guardian fighter , the shield and sword that will bring salvation to neverwinter!
  • d3c10nd3c10n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "Guardian" (dwarf) as all other MMO's that i played.
  • tendakor1tendakor1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Trickster Rogue and a cleric/ranger if they end up being available. I've always loved rogues from the DnD perspective, so I'd love to get my hands on one.
  • xbloodeaglexbloodeagle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A true man it takes to wield it, the massive Two Handed Warhammer. A thing of beauty, alive and thirsty in the correct hands. Some call me a Great Weapon Fighter, and that is all well and good, I suppose, for that is what I am. In truth though, I am a force to be reckoned with. Treat me well, and I will have your back, making sure that whatever target you call out will be pulverized under the sheer force of me blows. Treat me with any measure of disrespect though, and you will quickly find yourself begging for me mercy as the last thing you shall see in this here life is an anvil's worth of steel rushing for your skull.

He might have been an admiral, a sultan, or a king
    And to his praises we shall always sing
    Look what he has done for us, he's filled us up with cheer
    Lord bless Charlie Mops,
    The man who invented beer
  • sarraserasarrasera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was planing on playing the Cleric Class. I liked their mechanics in the P&P game.
  • krohnslaithkrohnslaith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would go for pewpewpew Rogue!
  • ladehawkladehawk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?[/QUOTE]

I would love to try out the Paladin. My first MMo toon so many years ago was a wizard, then I played rogues for years, but I would really like to play a fighter this time around. Can't wait to get out there and start swingin'!
  • qq5030305qq5030305 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Great Weapon Fighter
  • pisiformpisiform Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm thinking Trickster rogue as i use rogue orientated classes for most games
  • shinzharashinzhara Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to playing a Trickster Rogue! .... sneaky .... sneaky...
  • asimilatorasimilator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    To be honest: I don't know really :D May be some caster type or close range, but definitely not tank or support. I want to make alot DPS and may be to try solo playing :)
  • sir0thsir0th Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i really like to try the Guardian
  • goldbergdourdengoldbergdourden Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A drow thief would be nice.
  • ironwokironwok Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking foward to Guardian fighter. Always wanted a class that makes the shield an offensive weapon.
  • nialllfcnialllfc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to playing a Great Weapon Fighter myself, using 2 handed weapons rocks!!
  • omnynmoomnynmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so far for the videos i have see of the classes im looking forward to play with the Trickster Rogue because i like fast combate style and the skills you guys show on the trailer are amazing
  • perfecthelldamieperfecthelldamie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. 2h>1h ><
    love the video demoing the class, and i kinda like the broken style of fighting 2
  • quantumvalencequantumvalence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard. I'm mostly interested in building my own world.
  • mehrboonmehrboon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue. Interested in stealthy gameplay.
  • wyliegreenwichwyliegreenwich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bang, bang, you are dead wizard who has control issues.
  • sturussturus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the guardian fighter
  • xxxreplicantxxxxxxreplicantxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Has to be the Trickster Rogue. Looks like an absolute blast to play.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,275 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
This discussion has been closed.