test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why we don't condone drug use....even in Video Games

iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Off Topic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by iamtruthseeker on

Comments

• therumancer23therumancer23 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, they did have an entire type of farming dedicated to producing hobbit weed in "Lord Of The Rings Online". I currently play "The Secret World" in spurts (ran out of content) they were selling weed "A blend of Carribean herbs" (uh huh) out of The Crusades club during this End Of Days event (which just ended today).

It all depends on what game your playing. I haven't tried any of the crime-based shooter MMOs, but I'd be surprised if they don't have drug use as far as cosmetics (puffign a joint, etc...) for emotes in things like APB.
  • health002health002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    <--- HIGH 24/7 365,You telling me i cant play video games now ? The war on drugs is starting to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me off O-o
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looks at the topic. Reads the posts. Grabs its right hand without it touches the keyboard ... need to stay away from controversial topics even when in joke ...

However the reason lost once again.

Hey truth! I got my Scythe here with +4 too weed, wheat, plant and other flora types...
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Awesome! Think I knows Mario from around the old neighborhood!

Kinda reminds me of a top secret video I found of Neverwinter's first companion pet available in the cash shop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5rOO2v2dU

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Kinda reminds me of a top secret video I found of Neverwinter's first companion pet available in the cash shop...

I think that video just shaved 3 years off my life.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • health002health002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    reminds me of a really bad lsd trip
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *watches video*

I think I could be insulted?

But mostly very very confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

That video should end with this
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]