test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Signatures?!

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Art and Fiction
Hey I'm posting this because I apparently can't see some forumites signatures. Unless I'm not having issues and others are having the disappearing sig issues.....

I decided to post this instead of creating a ticket until I know for sure it is a problem on my account and not others...

Edit: I can see my sig, but looking through others threads I can't see others (though I can see a few sigs) sigs......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2012
    More specifically I can see Aandre's and Truth's, but not Gillrmn's, Zeb's, or Stormdragon's....

On top of this when I search new posts I can no longer see the site links at the top of the page; News, community, or the perfect world drop down menu either. The background images are gone as well. just a black background.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I can pretty much see them all, so it might be on your end.

For a little while I could not load graphics on the neverwinter site on my iPad so I closed a bunch of open apps to free up some ram and I was able to load all graphics again. Not sure if this is relevant to your situation.

JS
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    faleth77 wrote: »
    Hey I'm posting this because I apparently can't see some forumites signatures. Unless I'm not having issues and others are having the disappearing sig issues.....

I decided to post this instead of creating a ticket until I know for sure it is a problem on my account and not others...

Edit: I can see my sig, but looking through others threads I can't see others (though I can see a few sigs) sigs......

I can see everybody's sig as well.

The first thing I'd do is run CCleaner, a great free utility for cleaning cookies, history, caches, and lots of other things.

There are definitely issues with this site on Cryptic's end, but this particular issue may be sitting on your end Faleth.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Also ensure firewall, antivirus, or ad blocker software aren't blocking the sigs.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    For those who can't get sig pics, please make a ticket to support.
    Sometimes accounts get improperly "flagged" and need to have parts of the account "reset." However, this and re-entering the sigpic brackets and links and making a new post sometimes are also needed. So if you can't SEE the sig pics it's the person whose pic is not working not the viewer.

For those who might have recently lost your pic after getting an email, this includes you too. If you somehow lost access to some parts of the forum, this also may apply to you too, although that could be a different access glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks everyone for their help and advice. I wanted to investigate a bit more before submitting a ticket, and I'm glad I did. I typically run Firefox for the webs, so I opened chrome and didn't have a problem. I have the paid version of Advanced system care, which until now I have never had an issue at all with any of the things it takes care of. I have used Ccleaner in the past but hadn't up to this point on this computer.

Long story short, I DL'd Ccleaner, ran it, and all the issues are fixed.

Thanks Aandre for the reminder to me about Ccleaner it is and always will be a great tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    faleth77 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for their help and advice. I wanted to investigate a bit more before submitting a ticket, and I'm glad I did. I typically run Firefox for the webs, so I opened chrome and didn't have a problem. I have the paid version of Advanced system care, which until now I have never had an issue at all with any of the things it takes care of. I have used Ccleaner in the past but hadn't up to this point on this computer.

Long story short, I DL'd Ccleaner, ran it, and all the issues are fixed.

Thanks Aandre for the reminder to me about Ccleaner it is and always will be a great tool.

AHA! Very glad to see it fixed for you.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!