test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Area Map

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Art and Fiction
This is a map basically of just the immediate area around Neverwinter, when you look at the towns and fortresses near Neverwinter it gives you an idea of the places we could possibly see in the game at some point.

Note: Gauntylgrym is an educated guess.....

Also: I pointed out where Mt. Hotenow is in relation to Neverwinter, for people who aren't familiar with Realms or haven't ever looked at a map from Wizards of the Coast.

Link
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    faleth77 wrote: »
    This is a map basically of just the immediate area around Neverwinter, when you look at the towns and fortresses near Neverwinter it gives you an idea of the places we could possibly see in the game at some point.

Note: Gauntylgrym is an educated guess.....

Also: I pointed out where Mt. Hotenow is in relation to Neverwinter, for people who aren't familiar with Realms or haven't ever looked at a map from Wizards of the Coast.

Link

Awesome, I'll add the link to my Section III of my FAQ Since you're the first Neverwinter one, I've given you first billing in that question:
    Do you have any maps of Neverwinter and Faerun?

A basic map of Neverwinter and its surrounding areas can be found here.

Basic maps of what the Forgotten Realms (Faerun) looks like after the Spellplague of 1385 DR can be found here and here.

An interactive version (similar to how Google Earth works as well as available in Flash) can be found at this location.

A nice collection of maps made and compiled by users can be found in this forum's link, and this third-party site link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    This was my first stab at making a map of the area, I will refine it in the next few days.

Gillrmn feel free to add this to the wiki, I couldn't find the add button lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This was my first stab at making a map of the area, I will refine it in the next few days.

Gillrmn feel free to add this to the wiki, I couldn't find the add button lol.

I will today :)
    Thanks for the hard work.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Update to the map is done, let me know if there are any issues or abnormalities.

Link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Update final, I'm happy with it.

Link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Update final, I'm happy with it.

Link

Are you able to drag the "Neverwinter Area Detail Map" black box a little more down (that is not literally move it but make it smaller with the black up down arrow kind of way) as it seems to be cutting the bottom of the map's description a bit?

But added that link to my FAQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I can and will fix it on wednesday as I have to work the next three days.

Thanks for the feedback!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I believe I fixed the map to properly show the map now, but if I'm wrong then please let me know.

Link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I believe I fixed the map to properly show the map now, but if I'm wrong then please let me know.

Link

Nice work Faleth77!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!