test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The GUILD DIRECTORY of Neverwinter

Comments

• thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    lol. just keepin ya on your toes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • aurrelusaurrelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Guild Name: Mercenary Legion

Guild Leader: Fds1233/ Aurrelus
    Guild Contact: Forum
    Guild Website: None Yet
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: Uncertain, 35-40 indicated interest
    Guild Size Goal: 100-150
    Guild Type: PvE, PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones:Uncertain

Description: A guild for semi - serious gamers who will be playing all content and be available for teamwork in every aspect of the game.
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Grievance

Guild Leader
    Steelheart

Guild Contact
    Easiest way is to sign-up on our forums. All are welcome to participate in our community whether they are an actual Guild Member or not

Guild Website
    www.grievanceguild.com . Go there then click on forum link to register

Guild Currently Recruiting
    Absolutely

Current Guild Size
    30+

Guild Size Goal
    Grievance offers a variety of playstyles within the Guild which allows for a large and dynamic online community.

Guild Type
    Casual

Guild Peak Time Zones
    American CST (GMT -6) with members from all over the world

Description
    Our creedo says it all:
    Family ... Honor ... Loyalty
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So only 17 prospective guilds yet... the number still seems low compared to recent increase in traffic on forums...
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    So only 17 prospective guilds yet... the number still seems low compared to recent increase in traffic on forums...

Actually, there's been a sharp uptick of active guild leaders recently. New guilds are popping up, and old ones are coming back alive. I see community members choosing guilds. This is the most action I've seen on the guild front since arriving here.

That's the best that can be asked for, and far better than I thought, considering Cryptic's (very) part time, in-the-dark dev-community practices in the past year, recent rash of extreme forum spam, not to mention recent delay to finish the game (lets be honest, its not just to add pvp as was suggested)...

This community needs active guild leaders, growing guild memberships consisting of enthusiastic members, and it appears we have finally began on that path.

Whatever happens, I hope we continue our climb, enlarge our presence, as guild participation and interaction can and should be the cornerstone of a vibrant Neverwinter game community.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • amazingprotonamazingproton Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We need a Mod to Sticky this Thread (no homo)
    edited September 2012
    Just a shoutout to those not guilded yet. Please take a good look to joining one of these fantastic guilds listed here. Many of these will be around long after year one, two and three. These are the most motivated. The ones with pride, and purpose. Being a part of the initial push of your guild, most likely will never be forgotten by your guild leader. The best time to join, is right now. Go for it!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /seconded in Stickying. Once the beta starts, people will want to join guilds to play together, and would really benefit in finding existing Guilds ready to accept players!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just a shoutout to those not guilded yet. Please take a good look to joining one of these fantastic guilds listed here. Many of these will be around long after year one, two and three. These are the most motivated. The ones with pride, and purpose. Being a part of the initial push of your guild, most likely will never be forgotten by your guild leader. The best time to join, is right now. Go for it!

This is true some guilds will probably be giving away titles and such. Like we are in my guild.

The first who join a guild usually are given more respect and "have a louder voice" in making decisions. They usually will be the guild higher-ups below Guild Leader who if runs things well considers the officers opinions when making decisions. There are many perks to joining now and there maybe more to those who join pre-release after the game comes out.( First pick of items, occasional free stuff, etc.(it varies from guild-to-guild))

There are many good guilds already such as Tyrs Paladium(Andre is in that one) , the guilds for specific classes, and the guilds for specific countries. No matter who you are there is most likely one that fits your needs.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shaolaolintshaolaolint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Guild Name: Eleven Bravos

Guild Leader: Shaolo
    Guild Contact:
    Guild Website:
    Guild Currently Recruiting: I don't know yet
    Current Guild Size:
    Guild Size Goal:
    Guild Type:
    Guild Peak Time Zones:

Description:

edited September 2012
    Eleven Bravos

Cool, just make sure you update us ok? :)

• gerberatetragerberatetra Member Posts: 818 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    The Fangs of the Sun

Guild Leader:gerberatetra
    Guild Contact:To the Website!!
    Guild Website: Fangs of the Sun
    Guild Currently Recruiting: not just yet
    Guild Size Goal: medium
    Guild Type:Role-Playing, Mercenary Themed
    Guild Peak Time Zones: US Cst - 6pm to 12pm

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
    A leader of The Blackwatch Defenders
  • yoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdooooyoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. ! PVP / PVE. PVP / PVE. PVP / PVE. ! i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pvp focused Guilds Are OP! :O but PvE get me gear D: But Pve / Pvp are the best way to go SOOOOOOOOO

PVP!PVP!PVP!PVP!PVP! / PVE!PVE!PVE!PVE!PVE! / Fun Guilds! with non raging people! / yooyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo in it!
    edited September 2012
    PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. PVP. ! PVP / PVE. PVP / PVE. PVP / PVE. ! i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pvp focused Guilds Are OP! :O but PvE get me gear D: But Pve / Pvp are the best way to go SOOOOOOOOO

PVP!PVP!PVP!PVP!PVP! / PVE!PVE!PVE!PVE!PVE! / Fun Guilds! with non raging people! / yooyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo in it!

Just a quick reminder, the posting in this thread is reserved for guild leaders and/or guild contacts only. Those who wish to find a guild, PM a guild leader/contact person or head on over to their promo thread in the Guild Recruitment section and introduce yourself :)

No harm, no foul, just want to keep this thread as minimal as possible, which will help me greatly keep it organized.

Thank ya!

edited September 2012

Well man we will be doing some of both. We will be doing PvP, PvE, and making modules/campaigns. Like mine basically says we are here to help and get along. I will help by givin gear to upgrade others when I find it.

We will have casual and hardcore gamers.

(edit)but as Andre said if your still looking go to the recruitment threads. and sry Andre I was makin this at the same time you posted yours so didnt see your post until after I was done.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    snip

...no sweat!

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And decaf only for you! :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Was thinking a few shots of fire wine/wild turkey, myself... Calms someone right down
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
    edited September 2012
    Yah I am not a coffee drinker I am more of a sweet tea guy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm a little hesitant to post the name of the guild i will be making, all it takes is one <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to get in game before you do and then take said name ?

Is no one worried about this happening ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    pilf3r wrote: »
    I'm a little hesitant to post the name of the guild i will be making, all it takes is one <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to get in game before you do and then take said name ?

Is no one worried about this happening ?

Happened to me on multiple occasions on different games but they were never heavily roleplay based. That being said, if yours is going to have everything to do with roleplaying you should absolutely not share it... not because of the community here but because any random troll could come on here, see it, and steal it.
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just mentioning it because the Op says founders guilds are only for guild built BEFORE launch.

He should change that to guilds built within the first week week of launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
    edited September 2012
    pilf3r wrote: »
    Just mentioning it because the Op says founders guilds are only for guild built BEFORE launch.

He should change that to guilds built within the first week week of launch.

Good catch I need to amend that. Founders Guilds are guilds that are already established and those that will form on day one of game launch. As it stands of course, the game hasn't launched yet, so the terminology I chose to use was in the present tense. Hopefully Neverwinter will make a big to-do for Founder's Guilds. Maybe those guilds created on day one or week one get their guild names engraved on a building or fountain, like they did in DDO. For the pretense of this thread however, we'll call a Founder's Guild those that established themselves before or on Day One of launch, and alter it if need be if information gets released.

As for those few jerks that would try to steal other guild names out of spite, of course its a possibility, but its nothing we will worry about here. In today's internet world, its very easy to find out anything you want, so it would be simple to find an established guild's name. So ya, not a concern.

If you are that worried someone will steal your guild name, then don't start recruiting yet, its not a requirement... launch your guild on day one. Nothing wrong with that reasoning.

For me personally, I enjoy the benefits of forming and gathering early. It takes time to get your guild established. Today's Neverwinter forumites contain many that are very excited and very interested in the game. No way I would recommend to any new guild leader to miss out on meeting and befriending some of the many bright minds in our small and growing Neverwinter community.

• jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ... No way I would recommend to any new guild leader to miss out on meeting and befriending some of the many bright minds in our small and growing Neverwinter community.

Aw, shucks... b:pleased
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited September 2012
    Yeah it happened to Aeternys and I when we made a guild for Guild Wars 2. We logged in first 5 minutes and someone already had taken our name, so sad :(.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Reminds me of a guild controversy on DDO. There was someone(few casual players) who had a name of the guild based on rogue's tools as they used to forget their tools before the quest. Some established guild took notice of the similarity of the name and started fighting over it in the game and forums. A bit of investigation showed that the guy had made that name long long before the established guild. He did post on forum with explanation however and apologizing(such humility!) and explaining how they had named their guild and also they were a group of friends who don't party with others or recruit people.

The bottom line is - name is important, but not that important. You can always think of a better one.

But if someone names their guild as "Harpers" or "Silverstars" in the game, I would obviously take offense as those names are being used as actual guilds in the lore.
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited September 2012
    Yeah I agree if anyone does use a guild name that is already in the game it would bother me... and names like "Phat Lootz" or "1337 Raiders" (even though you probably can't use numbers you get the idea).
    edited September 2012
    I'm soooooooo tempted to make an anti-fail guild called "Can I have Your Stuff?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    /facepalm I will slay you... lol
    edited October 2012
    Hey Andre can add that Hardcore Christian Gamers Raidcall ID is 5127014

You could just post it beneath everything else if you want like this:

Raidcall ID: 5127014

Thanks man. Hope to hear that podcast you are making soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]