test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devs, where're my companions?

regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
+ Skyblazer, bought, but gone.
+ Soradiel, bought, but gone.
they're not in the Rewards Claim Agent or in the ZEN shop anymore.

My guess, in a day the same is going to happen to Yojimbo, and with the release of the next module i guess that Eladrin will be lost in the woods (until this is fixed) too.
I do believe in killing the messenger...
Want to know why?
Because it sends a message!
Post edited by regenerde on

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    So, any official word on this issue?
    Want to know why?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please file a ticket with Customer Service for further investigation. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kstubble#4883 kstubble Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    i am sure this is not an isolated incident and and a ticket will not necessarily fix the issue for everyone. the issue is not being able to claim an account wide reclaim of an item that was limited time. i can still claim the celestial wings i paid for but CANNOT CLAIM (or find) THE SORADIEL I PURCHASED on characters that do not already have it. I believe it has been removed since the event is over and is like this for everyone.

So my question to the powers that be is this: IS THIS INTENDED (i do not remember the fine print on the purchase)? ARE WE NOT ABLE TO CLAIM THESE LIMITED ITEMS ONCE THE EVENTS ARE OVER EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE PURCHASED UNDER THE PRETENSE THAT THEY WERE AVAILABLE TO THE ENTIRE ACCOUNT? i really would love to keep using this companion on all my current and future characters.

thank you for all you guys do

tag @nitocris83
    kreatyve said:

Please file a ticket with Customer Service for further investigation. Thanks!

Ticket #430710
    ok, but i'm pretty sure that they're going to send me right back here.
    Want to know why?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2021
    I just had this issue too where only two of my 89 companions were showing up. It looks like the display favorites option has taken precedence on some characters. Hopefully this is the case for you. To check, open the companion panel, then click on Manage All Companions and then there is a COG Setting Icon on the bottom, click that and select the All setting under Display. Hopefully this is the same issue. If so, please don't forget to close our your ticket by replying that it is resolved.
    edited February 2021
    No, the problem here is that the companions Skyblazer (i guess that one vanished again after it's last promotion) and Soradiel (vanished with the new Sharandar update) were removed from the ZEN shop, and we didn't claim them on all characters.

For example, i can still reclaim
    + Chultan Hunter
    + Wiggins the undead intern
    + Stronghold's Cleric
    + and Eladrin (for now...)
    from the ZEN shop without any problems.

I could understand the removal of those companions from the store, if the reclaim option for them were added to the Rewards Claim Agent like it's done with some other "special" (Simril's Holiday Helper for example) companions, but they're not in there either.
    Want to know why?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Ah, I see. Hopefully they will get a fix for this soon!
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    A fix is coming down the pipeline for the Soradiel and Skyblazer Companions.
    Miku V.

A fix is coming down the pipeline for the Soradiel and Skyblazer Companions.

Thank you.
    Want to know why?
  • keaton1#2431 keaton1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I hope it comes quick. I am having the same issue reclaiming them from the zen market. I had just started investing in companions from the zen market again when they went to account unlocks. The possibility of not being able to reclaim them is concerning as I would hope they would be available for future character I may create.
  • keaton1#2431 keaton1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    regenerde said:

My guess, in a day the same is going to happen to Yojimbo, and with the release of the next module i guess that Eladrin will be lost in the woods (until this is fixed) too.

Yojimbo and the Rat Pup are gone. I made a suggestion on another thread which was to move all account unlocks to the claims vendor.

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

regenerde said:

Yojimbo and the Rat Pup are gone. I made a suggestion on another thread which was to move all account unlocks to the claims vendor.

This should be resolved in an upcoming patch.