What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official - Combat Changes - Forte

1235»

Comments

• Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User

Any chance on changing the Critical Avoidance on Wizard's to something like Control Bonus. Seems like it'd more useful.

Critical Avoidance is a good status to have, as it greatly reduces the chance of you taking a HK. Have you ever thought about using Shadowclad enchant and tactical in defensive slot? About the control bonus, your class has a deficiency in Accuracy, have you ever thought about using insignias to gain both? And if you want more control bonus, you can play Arcanist, there you have a Feat that gives +20% Control Bonus.
    You shouldn't be getting hit as a DPS anyways.. Forte is suppose to compliment the class.
    As the other Forte's do for other classes. Why Wizard's have the least effective for there class out of the bunch?
    Not like I'm asking to have Forte like a Barb... No Arcanist... just No.
    Maybe because your class is a ranger class? This class also has Combat Advantage of Forte, need something more BIS than that? Funny that everyone cites barbarian as an example, a class that has only gained critical severity in a goal with cap and with various obstacles that does not exist in other classes that only need to use 1 power to start obtaining numerous stack of damage gain. Everyone plays with whatever, I know why I kept playing on my GWF between Mod 16 and 17 that he was horrible, and I believe in his right to defend Thau, but the difference is that I had no option and you have.