test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avernus Tier 3 hunt apprehension

rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Hello fellow everyone.

I have a very important question to developers, because I daubt that any player knows the asnwear.

Is the Tier 3 hunt drop chance of items randomized like in King of Spines t3 hunt in Soshenstar River or is the drop guaranteed with exact the same loot table like with Tyrrant from Omu that gave us the chest, the boots and the hands EVERY time + random weapon and offhand from Tyrrant set. As we know we get no set from t3 hunt in Avernus, the anxiety eats me.
I would really like to know what are the plans for this ultimate challenge :D The Omuan solution would be sooooo amazing.

I am looking forward to hearing any answear. Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeee :3

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @rysiek86! The loot is not the same every time - there is randomness. The hunt is guaranteed to drop multiple pieces of equipment, though.
  • Options
    rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Thank You for the answear :) It tells me everything :) there will be more farm in that case :( Avernus hunts are basicly Soshenstar 2.0 . . . I really really hope there will be no "Baccho piece" with ultra rare drop chance :) I really hope all t2 bosses got the same drop chance for every piece of t3 lure :)

Have a good day @Nitocris83
  • Options
    justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    @nitocris83 May you or someone from devs also clarify will this gear drops for lure owner and his party only or for everyone who participated the fight? I'm asking because Asterdahl in his interview said "and three-star hunts for a really fantastically strong group, or multiple groups [where you] get your whole guild together with your friends to come help" but as I understand only a lure owner's party is getting drops from t1/t2 bosses right now.
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • Options
    kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User

@nitocris83 May you or someone from devs also clarify will this gear drops for lure owner and his party only or for everyone who participated the fight? I'm asking because Asterdahl in his interview said "and three-star hunts for a really fantastically strong group, or multiple groups [where you] get your whole guild together with your friends to come help" but as I understand only a lure owner's party is getting drops from t1/t2 bosses right now.

They wrote that example wrong from the start. It's the T2 hunts, at least the one I helped on, that are 'for a really fantastically strong group, or multiple groups'. The Red Lady at a minimum is absurdly overtuned, with with incredibly bad mechanics. If T3 hunts follow the same tuning trajectory, they will literally be impossible for anyone.