test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Content Creators Suggestion List

12346»

Comments

• td767#9932 td767 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I too would nominate janne! Does a ton for the game!
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User

I too would nominate janne! Does a ton for the game!

Janne is already in the CCP :)
  • rainer and silv3ry
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    How about me . :3
    BAby ZARIEL
    Post edited by elderislt#1066 on
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
    > @ttvsaintlucifer#3049 said:
    > rainer and silv3ry

Also already CCPs! and have been for some time now.
  • muidoido#7990 muidoido Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Guinaplays is the #1 Neverwinter streamer of the world right at this moment, I guess that's a good enough reason for him to have a spot in this event. =)

https://twitch.tv/guinaplays
    > @muidoido#7990 said:
    > Guinaplays is the #1 Neverwinter streamer of the world right at this moment, I guess that's a good enough reason for him to have a spot in this event. =)
    >
    >

He's Actually 21st right now, just so you know

https://www.twitchmetrics.net/channels/popularity?game=Neverwinter
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
  • mbw77#7873 mbw77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi im a content creator mbw77 on twitch been working on a lot of alphas and betas and spend hours lol streaming and gaming, i have created guilds, guides, spec sheets ie builds, i have also streamed new games and given codes away for beta launches and brought people to games from other games that follow me
  • alhaqim#6867 alhaqim Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good Morning, Afternoon and or Evening,

Im a small variety twitch streamer hoping to join the CCP, that very much enjoys Neverwinter and stream it weekly as a blind play through first time play for the story mode. I have a long time love of the realms as a whole having a now 20 year long table top game based in the realms and the North Fearun. I have from time to time have giveaways and contest for a variety of the game I stream. I would hope to be taking under consideration to be added to the Neverwinter CCP, but if im not added

Link to my Stream is below
    https://www.twitch.tv/alhaqim

Thanks you for your time,
    AlHaqim
  • shadow#5054 shadow Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I personally feel that there should be more console input into the community as the majority of the input on gamepay is based on pc input only as the entire CCP is PC based. There is a whole community of console based content creators who feel that we don't have a chance to put our input in at the same level that the PC content creators get to. I would like to see something implemented in the future to include more console content creators into the overall community instead of just the PC creators.
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I nominate Souphealsyou. She is a console player who runs all content.

I personally feel that there should be more console input into the community as the majority of the input on gamepay is based on pc input only as the entire CCP is PC based. There is a whole community of console based content creators who feel that we don't have a chance to put our input in at the same level that the PC content creators get to. I would like to see something implemented in the future to include more console content creators into the overall community instead of just the PC creators.

I am a CCP currently and play on Xbox and have done since Day 1 Launch on there in 2015... Nova also has a console account, so there are Console CCPs
  • darkyforce#0727 darkyforce Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Baby zariel, aragon and northside are the only content creators that make anything worth watching. I'm sorry, but the rest are like watching paint dry.

Baby zariel, aragon and northside are the only content creators that make anything worth watching. I'm sorry, but the rest are like watching paint dry.

Northside was a CCP.... then he left the program.
  • cr44zycarrotcr44zycarrot Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hello Developer

2 things from my little corner of the realm..

1. Maybe match some of the start up gear with the race you choose. (I would associate Axes with Dwarves and Bows with Elven folk).
    2. Create a system for exchanging Astral diamonds reasonably into Zen. for example 10 Astral diamond for 1 Zen?

Thx
    C
  • rlewins123#5091 rlewins123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Greetings Adventurers!
    >
    > Many content creators have reached out to us in the past few weeks, allowing us to begin curating a list of potential partners for the content creator initiative set to launch in the Fall. We are still in the process of finalizing our Code of Conduct and more detailed program information but we want to make sure content creators and followers had ample opportunity to express early interest.
    >
    > If you are a content creator or follow/are a fan of specific ones, please reply to this thread with the content creator's name and the type of content created (Twitch, YouTube, guides, theorycrafting) along with links to any of their channels or sites.
    >
    > Please be respectful and do not use this thread as an opportunity to harass or berate other content creators or players.
    >
    > NOTE: Suggestions do not guarantee a spot in the content creator initiative.

Hello Nito I've just been linked this thread by Ennileah when talking to her about the opportunities of joining the CCP (content creator programme) and discussing my interest with joining the programme.

I stream the game most days and wanted to become more involved behind the scenes of the game and I think this is a brilliant way to do that. I openly discuss on my stream my interest of having multiple people in the CCP that range across all 3 platforms and I'd like to help build that bridge.

Thank you for your consideration to my request and I look forward to a response.

Please find attached below the link to my twitch

https://m.twitch.tv/macandketchup