test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

September 2018 Maintenance Schedule

Comments

• syberthug#1337 syberthug Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Update: i can now get to the play screen. However says its still down till 11:30pst.
  • kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Well it is looking like today is a loss for sure, more so for me. I Do hope this long downtime is worth it, As stated before I love this game and I want to see it grow.
  • arcanyxx#6310 arcanyxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Eh, I'll use the time to read the M15 class changes. :D If it makes things more stable, then I'm all for it.
  • lightnialightnia Member Posts: 1 New User
    today is a washout and tomorrow seems like it will be too as a further 9hrs maintenance schedule is upon us, may as well find another game to play as there's been a ridiculous amount this month
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Maintenance complete for Xbox One and Drider server, have fun!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    so now i need to sleep as i can't stay on any longer and i can't take my daily keys or do any daily farm and who will reimburse us ? obv no one but if someone does something wrong they get punished while you guys never take responsability for anything . what a joke over 30 hour maintenance in 1 month
  • shwabba said:

percemer said:

Greetings,

Perfect World is moving the servers. Maintenance has been extended until 11 am PT across all platforms. Thanks again for your patience!

Thank you very much for the explanation!

Hopefully new servers means increased stability and performance, so all of this downtime will be worth it and pay off in the long run 🙂
    I would like to be optimistic here, but they said "...moving..." not new.
  • andrenkpcdankandrenkpcdank Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    OMG i wanna Playy!!!!9 h at work thinking about playing and then i arrive home to w8 5 h and still counting.
    Good this hurts so bad
  • tygriss#9534 tygriss Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Game loss today! Just hope its worth it :/
  • bengus2bengus2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    OMG People C'mon
  • smok3#6971 smok3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    server is UP! \o/
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Have you already planned for day of the dungeon master to be extended, the extra maint is going to stop some people getting their apocalypse daggers. I finished yesterday but others will be cutting it finer, we have a guildie who only started at the weekend.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    All servers are up, have fun everyone!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • tygriss#9534 tygriss Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Finally!! lol =) =)
  • [insert rant here].
  • ennileah said:

So will the current event be extended to compensate for the extended maintenance? Some of us have real lives outside of gaming and it would be nice to not have a wrench thrown in at the last minute.

the portobello event is on for 4 weeks on total lol.. you have time haha
    The event is nearly over, only 2 days left. And as I said, some of us have real life lives outside of gaming. Taking another DAY out for this is a pain in the rear and probably will result in a fail for many of us. A little bit of an event extension would be a nice compensation.
  • luffy2022#1810 luffy2022 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    We have a new bug in the new patch ps4 sept 25 it is increase melee damage 00.01 second and it stay like .
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User

ennileah said:

So will the current event be extended to compensate for the extended maintenance? Some of us have real lives outside of gaming and it would be nice to not have a wrench thrown in at the last minute.

the portobello event is on for 4 weeks on total lol.. you have time haha
    The event is nearly over, only 2 days left. And as I said, some of us have real life lives outside of gaming. Taking another DAY out for this is a pain in the rear and probably will result in a fail for many of us. A little bit of an event extension would be a nice compensation.
    Ahh.. maybe next time say what platform lol. Still only week 1 on xbox.. so that where the mistake is
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    ennileah said:

ennileah said:

also read terms.. compensation lololol
  • romromeroromromero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    > @"arcanyxx#6310" said:
    > Eh, I'll use the time to read the M15 class changes. :D If it makes things more stable, then I'm all for it.
    >

Dont! It will raise your blood pressure!
  • bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    So, could I please know why is there another maintenance today, 9h long one? I expect an answer to that.
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Just purchased zen log into nw on xbox one and all chat is dead noone posting. I have no zen. I can fight anf all but what gives?