test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Updates to Random Queues

Comments

• Options
    jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    The experience so far seems to be short queue times, a whole lot of Cloak Tower, leaving everyone behind like it was a timed event and basically something to do to 'get it over with' to get the Astral Diamond carrot at the end of the stick...1300 times...

Quite the lasting hallmark for Dungeons in a 'Dungeons & Dragons' game! Nailed it guys - thanks ever so much.
    Makes Throne of Edris feel like a hallucination or something.
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    I play this game to have fun. And I strongly suspect so do everyone else except the RMT'ers.

Running the leveling dungeons is oh-so-boring. In addition we mess up the experience for those that are in range of the levelling dungeons.

Forcing us to run the levelling dungeons again and again to get our AD is a major mistake by Cryptic. Making the game less fun to play is the shortest way to less players in game and thereby less income.

My suggestion is:
    * Make all RQs give the same AD payout(so there is no financial incentive to choosing one over the other)
    * Allow 3(or 4?) RQs per day, but let people choose which ones

That way the AD grind can be done at whatever challenge level you want.

Forcing people to run content they detest in order to farm AD is not the way to build a successful game.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    As I have said many times, I do enjoy the random q's.. I like the daily Dungeoneers Shards my guild and I get from them, q's are just popping much faster for us than ever before because we are all basicly puggers... and i personaly like the sheer randomness, no more sellecting all the epic q's and having TOS pop and running it ad nauseum because its the only one popping.....
    However, there needs to be some tweeks... for the life of me I DO NOT understand WHY a standard dungeon would have a higher AD reward than an Epic. That just makes NO sense whatsoever. All it seems to be doing is encouraging lvl 70s to run them continously for the bonus AD. Now, while I still like running them, it seems like it is only ruining the experience of the lower lvls. Maybe some sort of scaling will work but here's an idea.... any lvl 70 that q's for a leveling dungeon gets thrown into a solo instance... they could then still get their AD reward and not ruin it so much for the little guys... just my thoughts on the matter
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    The main official goal of RQs was to get the leveling dungeons that leveling players are trying to run to pop faster, so that when someone new to the game queues up for Pirate's Retreat or something, they wouldn't be waiting for it for a week and a half

That's why the RAD reward is greater for leveling dungeons, and that's why they wont ban 70s from LRQ

@asterdahl has said that they will be working on level scaling to make 70s a little less god-like in lower level dungeons, which in my opinion should have been done before implementing RQs

If they fix level scaling correctly, it should have the effect of making a lot more seemingly on level content available for 70s, though it will presumably still be 3 man dungeons and the drops will still be garbage

Ideally, they would at least give scaled down level 70s chest loot that is 70 appropriate if they couldn't make the mobs drop stuff thats worth picking up, but just fixing the scaling doesn't seem to be a high priority so....

As for ERQ, the best idea so far seems to be:

@asterdahl
    So I understand the development team is afraid there will be too many categories available for random queues, which will lead to too much time required to run all the runs. There is a way to solve this issue.

If each category has multiple tiers, with all their own RAD bonusses, you could make it that running 1 T2 eDungeon gives you the bonus for T1 eDungeon and T2 eDungeon. Running the T3 eDungeon in the first places give the T1 eDungeon, T2 eDungeon and T3 eDungeon. Of course you can only get each bonus once.

That way, you will run the most difficult dungeon that you are able to run. No need to scale down by removing armor, since if you're 15k iLevel and you insist on running a T1 (eSoT for example), you will just get a lower RAD bonus rewards compared to what would be possible for you to achieve at max.

I'm not holding my breath for any of this though

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    My opinion:
    limiting daily AD for RQs is taking AD income from people trying to unlock SPECIFIC things (or applying additional pressure on them).
    Sharandar, Dread ring, Underdark, Tyranny of dragons... all the campaign boons and unlocks that require to get specific currency or rare drop are now even more discouraging.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

If they fix level scaling correctly, it should have the effect of making a lot more seemingly on level content available for 70s, though it will presumably still be 3 man dungeons and the drops will still be garbage

Ideally, they would at least give scaled down level 70s chest loot that is 70 appropriate if they couldn't make the mobs drop stuff thats worth picking up, but just fixing the scaling doesn't seem to be a high priority so....

You nailed it. They'll fix level scaling. It will take longer for 70s to run these dungeons. Garbage loot is all they'll earn. Anger will resume. 70s will say "why would I run a leveling dungeon that takes twice as long now and gives me nothing rewarding for the added time". New players will still complain about runs because, even with level scaling, 70s will still be more powerful. The cycle will continue.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It's now been one calendar month since I asked the question of why Heroes' Accord HAS to be one gate only, and cannot be repositioned to accommodate an effective T3 random dungeon queue featuring FBI and MSPC.

Not only has that question received no reply, but there has been zero official feedback on this thread in that month.

I'm disappointed that this doesn't seem to carry the same degree of concern with devs as it does with a lot of players.
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    They haven't responded because they've made their decision, are sticking to it, and don't want to hear it. If we see anything, it won't be till Mod 13 at this point, and only then if ERQ and HA have been complete ghost towns.

Also, before they change it, someone has to admit (or get called out) that they made a mistake in the first place, and that only happens if it's impossible to deny, like ERQ and HA being ghost towns. Even then, they'll try to find other things they can blame / change to improve the situation first if possible, like improving level scaling to make leveling dungeons a marginally less insulting experience or loosening the party comp requirements (1T, 1H, 3DPS). They could also allow private queuing for RQ, but I get why they wouldn't want to. None of these would actually address the obvious underlying issue, but might deflect enough attention to avoid accountability.

I've tried to roll with things, but I'm starting to lose interest. Running leveling dungeons for AD is soul-sucking and since I like to play multiple characters, none of them are "allowed" to play Tong after the bonding change since they aren't 14k+. I'm left with starting another character (my OP) on Mod 10+ (trying out the new campaign tokens for the first time) and still never being able to do endgame dungeons, cannibalizing my alts so at least one character can (and it better be a class that's allowed), or spend all my limited game time farming AD in leveling dungeons till the wheels fall off. It's draining my motivation to play, and I've been spending more time on Blizzard games lately and some of my old beloved DOS games. Not all of this is relevant to the topic, but it all adds up.
  • Options
    pterias said:

They haven't responded because they've made their decision, are sticking to it, and don't want to hear it.

Agreed. The way the braintrust has operated, if the RQ system fails and they decide to change anything I would expect it to be along the lines of, "How about when the players logs in, we force them right into the RQ? Why even give them a choice. The player hits enter and BLAM! right into a dungeon of our choosing! God, I think this is genius."
  • Options
    cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    I'm sure their spreadsheets show a nice even distribution of queue's popping and they are writing off negative feedback as being the vocal minority. Fact still remains that this is killing epic dungeon delves. People don't even want to bother. I see one person in alliance who consistently calls out for RED, one!!. Half the time it is crickets... and now we have players asking why noone is running dungeons any more. I can only speak for my alliance (and it is not a small one) but there is a notable funk and people are chatting less. It's the same problem with different devs, they don't play their game, they don't know what's really going on. Sad to see.
  • Options
    timelordnwntimelordnwn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm perfectly happy to pay 200$ a year for VIP and a few trinkets in perpetuity but I want to choose my own content and not be forced into time wasting or unfair situations. Ive met some awesome people pugging but thats not always the case, and it was in dungeons that i chose.

If you dont participate in it, you cant make AD... Forced RQ is a deal breaker.

I did not resub my year of VIP over thanksgiving due to FORCED RQ, I gave it until Christmas super sales for Cryptic to come to its senses but lack of feedback tells me writing is on the wall for this epic disappointment.

Though bitter, im still the optomist so i will say this:

Gains and rewards are sliced so thin for hours worked. As it was with 2xRP days now gone, the patient and planning are rewarded.

As I am both, I will only buy zen when deeply discounted and vip the same, i challenge you Cryptic to fix this bs before the holidays pass behind us.
  • Options
    darkcoveiro#0814 darkcoveiro Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > We're making some initial updates to Random Queues! Check out the Developer Blog here.

> @nitocris83 said:
    > We're making some initial updates to Random Queues! Check out the Developer Blog here.

Hello, neverwinter community.
    I am one of the many players who are tourists in the game, because I really like the classes mainly of the tanks OP and GF, I also appreciate the aim of action of the game, but this is the third and probably the last time I return to the game, I started in Neverwinter after the decay of allods online in Brazil, just when ARC translated Neverwinter into Portuguese, however I remained in the game for only four months because the game had no attractions at the end of the game, I returned to the game in the 7 Strongholds module, when I met the paladin and The Greed of the Dragonflight, where the guilds really moved and I saw people for the first time in TS and incredible what seems to be talking about the game, because until then very rarely had players in the TS of the guild, and when they had they were usually speaking on various subjects that had no relationship with the game, but unfortunately the game did not keep the same pattern in the next updates which again deflated the ts of guilds, ond and many of these guids were extinguished, some managed to keep themselves through the boons but as to upar the guild and extremely painful for beginner players, many prefer to run out of guild, so I ended up leaving the game again. Recently I returned to the game more to acknowledge the efforts of the developers to inhibit the use of bots in the game, I found interesting to support because there was a negative reaction of the players mainly by the random dungeon, but unfortunately these are necessary measures as the bots dominate Neverwinter interfering absurdly in the economy of the game, as for example in an average PC like mine it is possible to run four accounts simultaneously, so it is possible to play in a main account and program the bot system to do the Cloak Tower countless times, with three different accounts without the player needs to do something, because with the current system of bots and possible to do everything automatically from logging the accounts, set up the party, enter the dungeon, complete the dungeon, refine the AD and buy any item of the auction, so the game stays infeasible for clean players, random has made bot activity difficult, since even dungeons will have a much greater time demand without mentioning that the party can fall into high level dungeons which forces at least one of the players to be well equipped, so carrying this short-term measure seems to be bad but in the long run it will be extremely beneficial to players who respect the rules of the game, another good measure was to release the email and the auction only for players who have already completed the initial part of the game despite the fact that the bot system can perform all the quests of the game this measure makes it a bit more difficult use of multiple accounts. But as all things are not flowers I'm leaving the game again, because despite all the changes a game that poses as mmorpg and does not offer any social interaction, does not handle players, because of good games there are hundreds, but good guild mates are rare, as in the game there are no PVE or PVP content that really value guild, raid, party or even classes as there are several epic-level dungeons where party's are formed with DPS only to complete faster no difficulty, so you do not develop bond with guild members remaining in the same only by the boons, very few players make the final dungeon of the game, because the items are not valued because even if you have the best PVE set, you will have a great disadvantage in the PVP, because in a mmorpg when you complete the PVE content what is left and the PVP, where you actually develop the if character, if the team purchased in the PVE n No PVP in the Neverwinter is treated as an external minigame to the game with no relevance in the story.
    In my opinion, the game needs content that requires raids organized by the guild, with rewards to the height, a PVP between guilds also with a good reward, unify the sets PVP and PVE to value their acquisition, facilitate the acquisition of the old boons for new players because it is very repetitive and boring to obtain them, modify guild leveling system, replace donation of items by obtaining XP when a member of the guild participates in any game content such as dungeons, skirmishes, dominion, quests among others, creating an item like tabard or something similar that represents the guild and that the member should use it to enjoy the boons of the same. Contents like these may look old and outdated in a mmorpg, but if we take The Greed of the Dragonflight as a base, we will see that this type of content unifies guild members in the short time that this content was active in the game as the end game, many guilds have moved and started to participate actively in the game, if the game continues following this mold Neverwinter will not have a player base but a legion of tourists who with each new update play for a short period and abandon the game again, this causes the game accounts to be devalued and players do not mind losing them so even with all the investment made to contain the bots the use of them becomes more and more common among the players.
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    darkcoveiro;

Interesting essay. But it was quote hard to read. Might I suggest you edit it to have paragraph breaks. It might make it easier to read.
  • Options
    chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    -deleted - duplicate post
    Post edited by chidion on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I have been reading a lot of people complaining they "are being forced to" run random queues... and the first thing that enters my mind is ‘if they are so unhappy with it, why do they continue to run random dungeons?’.

Running random dungeons is just one way of making astral diamonds, especially for higher level, better equipped players, granted one of the quickest and easiest ways - but personally I tend to believe many of the people complaining they are being "forced" to run random queues are just being a bit over dramatic in expressing their displeasure.

My thoughts;
    First of all - I believe the dungeon runs were initially changed because there were some players who were thought to be if not abusing, then taking advantage of the old system to begin with.
    Secondly - 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth', things could always get (much) worse and with enough complaining they just might.

Change has happened before (and complaining didn’t wind up changing anything significantly), I can think of no reason as to why it is likely to be different in this instance, especially since it doesn't really effect game play, except to inconvenience a few players who don't think they are getting their astral diamonds or as many astral diamonds, quickly or easily enough...

However, I understand some people just feel the need to vent.
  • Options
    rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User

I am one of the many players who are tourists in the game, because I really like the classes mainly of the tanks OP and GF, I also appreciate the aim of action of the game, but[....]

Dude, that is one giant wall of text. I mean sometimes I get long winded but I will at least take a breath and toss in a carriage return here and there. I mean I feel the passion in it but...

My mind wont even let me read that blob O_o

• Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    jganth said:

The experience so far seems to be short queue times, a whole lot of Cloak Tower, leaving everyone behind like it was a timed event and basically something to do to 'get it over with' to get the Astral Diamond carrot at the end of the stick...1300 times...

Quite the lasting hallmark for Dungeons in a 'Dungeons & Dragons' game! Nailed it guys - thanks ever so much.
    Makes Throne of Edris feel like a hallucination or something.

\

These are not the dungeons you were looking for...

• Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

> @nitocris83 said:

> @nitocris83 said:

I am one of the many players who are tourists in the game, because I really like the classes mainly of the tanks OP and GF, I also appreciate the aim of action of the game, but this is the third and probably the last time I return to the game, I started in Neverwinter after the decay of allods online in Brazil, just when ARC translated Neverwinter into Portuguese, however I remained in the game for only four months because the game had no attractions at the end of the game, I returned to the game in the 7 Strongholds module, when I met the paladin and The Greed of the Dragonflight, where the guilds really moved and I saw people for the first time in TS and incredible what seems to be talking about the game, because until then very rarely had players in the TS of the guild, and when they had they were usually speaking on various subjects that had no relationship with the game, but unfortunately the game did not keep the same pattern in the next updates which again deflated the ts of guilds, ond and many of these guids were extinguished, some managed to keep themselves through the boons but as to upar the guild and extremely painful for beginner players, many prefer to run out of guild, so I ended up leaving the game again. Recently I returned to the game more to acknowledge the efforts of the developers to inhibit the use of bots in the game, I found interesting to support because there was a negative reaction of the players mainly by the random dungeon, but unfortunately these are necessary measures as the bots dominate Neverwinter interfering absurdly in the economy of the game, as for example in an average PC like mine it is possible to run four accounts simultaneously, so it is possible to play in a main account and program the bot system to do the Cloak Tower countless times, with three different accounts without the player needs to do something, because with the current system of bots and possible to do everything automatically from logging the accounts, set up the party, enter the dungeon, complete the dungeon, refine the AD and buy any item of the auction, so the game stays infeasible for clean players, random has made bot activity difficult, since even dungeons will have a much greater time demand without mentioning that the party can fall into high level dungeons which forces at least one of the players to be well equipped, so carrying this short-term measure seems to be bad but in the long run it will be extremely beneficial to players who respect the rules of the game, another good measure was to release the email and the auction only for players who have already completed the initial part of the game despite the fact that the bot system can perform all the quests of the game this measure makes it a bit more difficult use of multiple accounts. But as all things are not flowers I'm leaving the game again, because despite all the changes a game that poses as mmorpg and does not offer any social interaction, does not handle players, because of good games there are hundreds, but good guild mates are rare, as in the game there are no PVE or PVP content that really value guild, raid, party or even classes as there are several epic-level dungeons where party's are formed with DPS only to complete faster no difficulty, so you do not develop bond with guild members remaining in the same only by the boons, very few players make the final dungeon of the game, because the items are not valued because even if you have the best PVE set, you will have a great disadvantage in the PVP, because in a mmorpg when you complete the PVE content what is left and the PVP, where you actually develop the if character, if the team purchased in the PVE n No PVP in the Neverwinter is treated as an external minigame to the game with no relevance in the story.

In my opinion, the game needs content that requires raids organized by the guild, with rewards to the height, a PVP between guilds also with a good reward, unify the sets PVP and PVE to value their acquisition, facilitate the acquisition of the old boons for new players because it is very repetitive and boring to obtain them, modify guild leveling system, replace donation of items by obtaining XP when a member of the guild participates in any game content such as dungeons, skirmishes, dominion, quests among others, creating an item like tabard or something similar that represents the guild and that the member should use it to enjoy the boons of the same. Contents like these may look old and outdated in a mmorpg, but if we take The Greed of the Dragonflight as a base, we will see that this type of content unifies guild members in the short time that this content was active in the game as the end game, many guilds have moved and started to participate actively in the game, if the game continues following this mold Neverwinter will not have a player base but a legion of tourists who with each new update play for a short period and abandon the game again, this causes the game accounts to be devalued and players do not mind losing them so even with all the investment made to contain the bots the use of them becomes more and more common among the players.

Breathe, dude, breathe!
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    here a troll thing that happened while public queueing for FBI, it automaticaly added me to random epic dungeon queue party, basicly a troll player can go all day public queueinf FBI and ruin random epic dungeon queue @nitocris83 please metion this to dev team, 2 days ago had 5 wipes from my FBI public queue on my 12k+ do dc. i dont private queue and make party myself because the il req obessed player in game simply ignore my FBI LFG request.
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

here a troll thing that happened while public queueing for FBI, it automaticaly added me to random epic dungeon queue party

This is the whole point of the random queue, though.
  • Options
    chestercatrat#6924 chestercatrat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Ps4 player here. My experience from testing random queue system is as follows..

First if you're dps you might as well never bother with random queue. As a dps if you enter random queue you are then placed into the entire queue system which means you could be dps number 10 or dps number 100; average wait time for dps on ps4 with random queue is 10 to 15 minutes. The way around this is to group up with a tank or dc before entering the random queue as that will 100% expedite the timer to get a group. This means the system is broken as 90% of the game are dps. Fix: random queuing should only search for those also doing random queuing instead of the entire game/server who's attempting to queue anything.

Currently double seals does not work at all with any of the seals that's offered for the random. Queue.

Trials should be removed entirely from the random queue system. Look at this from a player standpoint. 20 randoms together to take out Tiamat and 80% or more will BARELY scrap by with the item level to get in which will mean a disaster and utter waste of time for 20 players just trying to get some deals and ad. God forbid they get Msva or next mods skirmish. Will be 100% fail rate. Have an AI program run random trials 1000 times and come up with the average GS and completion rate, I'd bet a leg pack it's under 50% completion.

Skirmishes: the CTAs that currently exist to the game are all skirmishes. Every single one of them should be added back into the game as a skirmish; not only to give your player base some semblance of content to run but allow for diversity in skirmish random queue. Shores and Kessels should also be added to the list of skirmishes because you have defined a skirmish as completion in under 15 minutes and dungeons at 30.

Dungeons VS epic dungeons: currently how you have the dungeon setup for random queuing is utter garbage. Basic dungeon for random queuing should be Malabog, Valindra, and elol. Epic dungeons should be etos, ecc, egwd, and CN. Thats it.

Heroic dungeons: this should be fbi, mspc, t9g and whatever future end game content you release. Currently you can enter random queue and be thrown into content that's miles harder than CN. How does this make a lick of sense? 11k gs groups have 0 business in fbi regardless that you have it gated at that gearscore. Now you put randoms together to complete it? Waste of time.

Currently players that are under the gearscore of a dungeon can enter said dungeon. Ran an fbi with a 10k tank yesterday. Was a complete random queue. Explain that. Explain how and why someone thst couldn't run the content as a normal queue can now run it under random?

Lever Penalty: how does it make any sense that if I join a random queue and can clearly see the group I'm now stuck with has 0 chance at completing the content that if I leave on stuck not being able to run content for 30 minutes? If I try to explain to the group this isn't going to work and one guy chooses not to leave stuck wafting my time failing and showing him we should abandon or I face 30 minute time out.

Kicking people: what's the reasoning behind a 4 hour timer after you vote to kick someone? What if that someone is hanging out at the start of the dungeon and afk? No penalty for them yet one if you choose to remove them? Why not 30 minutes to match the penalty for abandoning the instance?

ad: Currently your random queue system bugs out and you may or may not get ad and be forced to run the dungeon or skirmish again. No pattern to it. Just random nonsense.

Overall: it feels like this system is here so 15k players can carry low gearscore players through content. The option of that restrict the ability to actually make ad in he game. It's an utter waste of time for anyone over 15k as your better off just running a few dungeons and Salvaging as that feels less like the brain damage of this queue system. In fact you're better off doing just about anything in this game than your queue system as it's broken and makes 0 sense. Players under 11k will quickly feel the life being choked out of them because they won't have a sustainable way to make their daily ad and theyll point in derstsnd failure in all ways measurable by your game.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The Devs placed Shores of Tuern and Kessel's Retreat into the dungeon queue because they want fixed party comps for them. 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps. That won't mix with the skirmish queue.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    edited February 2018

I have some questions that I hope someone can answer.

What is the basic AD reward for normal random dungeons?

The blog says 4500 became7000 in normal RQ's but I see a pretty strange 9085 in my queue rewards and was wondering how that became my base number.

When any of my below level 70 characters queue for a random dungeon in the game, the queue screen says the AD reward is 6,600 (they usually don't invoke), when any of my level 70 characters queue for a random dungeon the queue screen says the AD reward is 7,900 (they usually do invoke).

It appears AD scaling for dungeons is already happening, but of course factors like the invoke bonus and the VIP bonus also effect the total amount, but congrats on your 9K AD haul.

I feel sorry for the sub-70's who will now see all their dungeon running times at least double..no I dont really feel sorry for them at all. :)

I kind of figure there will be a significant number of new and sub-level 70 players who won't mind the dungeons taking longer to complete if some disgruntled level 70's stop running random dungeons and new or lower level players won't as often have a few ticked off level 70 fast runners trying to kick them out, just for being slower.

I feel I should say I feel sorry for the players who are just running random dungeons for quick and easy AD's if the devs attempt some kind of leveling... but then I'd have to make the same kind of disclaimer you made, so I won't.
  • Options

I do wonder if it will remain in any way economic to do normal dungeons for level 70's as it is close to not being "the way to make astral diamonds" as it stands. This is the sort of quote from the dev blog.

Maybe I need to look at RQs fro a different perspective. Maybe it is the best way to make AD.

Let's look at it from the angle that I'm outlasting most of the people I played with for the last 3 years. All these steady players that put in between 4-12 hours a day playing NW that have left over the last 6-9 months have all made donations to my bags. These donations have in turn been posted on the AH for a decent return on AD. So maybe I've been looking at this all wrong. Yes, it's true, I have almost no one left to play with. BUT I have gotten some decent AD out of this whole RQ fiasco from donations from players that refuse to play NW anymore.

So thank you devs. You have fattened my pockets with AD while simultaneously eliminating the need for me to be social in game. Hoorah.
  • Options
    jizzu#6891 jizzu Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I agree with most of what have been said. I find it astonishing that something reliant upon the good will of customers to keep people in work refuse to listen to their customers. you continually apply bandages to problems instead of applying a fix that will breath life back into a stagnant game.
    people are leaving the game because of the same content...rinse repeat rinse repeat...you have retired content that could easily come back and refresh the experience but instead continue to tinker around the edges. people keep coming to forum not out of malice but out of the hope you. will hear what is needed to keep this game alive.
    please try listening to the people that pay your wages and love the game enough to keep putting up with the fascile attempts to pull the wool over their eyes.