test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The enchanted coffer of Leadership has not been upgraded with Potions of Exalted Healing

Hi all.
With the advent of new Potions of Exalted Healing, the coffers obtained with the craft of Leadership have not been updated and continue to provide old healing potions (Potions of Grand Healing). I mean the enchanted coffers obtained in Leadership (rank 25) with:
• Guard Young Noble on Trip
• Battle Elemental Cultists
I think it would be better to update the coffers, because the value of the old potions has dropped significantly.
Thanks for your attention
Laksmi ---> splendid DC
Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
Golia ---> fair GF
Nausicaa ---> dark SW
Pallyda ---> growing up OP

Comments

• gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I've got the same problem of Rishikesa.
    Should be interesting if an admin could answer this question.

Thanks for your attention
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Same way the pocket pet, coin of waukeen etc were never updated when we went to level 70. I somehow doubt that these are high on their lists of things that need/are going to be fixed. Maybe one day, yes, but not soon.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    When they introduced the Grand it took a while for all sources of them to catch up. I assume it is the same with the Exalted.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Will be surfacing this issue to the team :)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I don't see why people think that Leadership boxes should be able to produce large quantities of the best available standard healing potion. It never has in the past. What it does do is generate you tons of gold, so you can buy the flipping potions. You can even sell the less-good potions to a vendor for even more gold.

And if you need so many healing potions that you can't keep up with your consumption, you should probably focus your gaming on less demanding zones until your build and gear catch up a bit.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User

And if you need so many healing potions that you can't keep up with your consumption, you should probably focus your gaming on less demanding zones until your build and gear catch up a bit.

I never understood why some people answered without reading before, driven only by useless polemic spirit. Beckylunatic, if you read my initial question, you will see that the production of healing potions is only aimed at auctioning, certainly not for gold coins, which an experienced player has in abundance. What comes out of the Leadership is all about auctioning or crafting. I thank the others who answered and above all the administrator :-)

Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP