test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian of Neverwinter Founder achievement and Founder title missing

beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
edited July 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is not a new issue with M12, as I noticed it the other week but needed to cross-reference that I should have had these, and then remember to make a thread about it. Unfortunately, since I rarely look over titles and achievements in depth, I cannot venture a guess as to when this removal occurred.

I bought the Guardian of Neverwinter pack during the open beta. This included the Founder title and achievement, later removed from the pack when the game officially released. I did have them for a long time, but no longer do.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Guardian_of_Neverwinter

(If other Founders would like to check their status, that would be swell.)

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I saw somebody yesterday wearing the Founder title, so it still works for some people. I didn't approach them to ask if they were a Hero or Guardian type.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I have the achievement and Title. Is it still not showing up for you?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Hey @nitocris83 I did some more digging and found there are two achievements in my journals for Neverwinter Guardian's Founder, one completed and one not. I had previously been looking at incomplete achievements in the Special category and it didn't occur to me at the time to check if there was a second achievement I did have.

I also located the title. I was likely looking at the wrong category before and got too frustrated with the UI to continue looking (which the UI time has on their radar to take a look at sometime).

The duplicate achievement still reads as a bug to me.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I also have the Founder title available, and a complete and incomplete version of Neverwinter's Guardian Founder achievement. This is true both for characters that existed during open beta and for much newer ones.

The title shows right near the top of the list of titles.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min