test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sahha - Copper Tickets are too rare

josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
I've primarily been using the daily ticket ball group farm and have so far gotten around 80-90ish copper tickets. Is it possible to bump up the drop rate / does the drop rate improve during the height of summer? Because at this rate it's ironically the "hardest" ticket to farm.

Sure mithrals are rare, but you only need 1 to buy something, or a "chance" at something.
Silvers are sporadic, and mithrals often get turned into 5 silvers anyway (from my experience).
Coppers, you can't purchase or trade down from a higher ticket and are totally reliant on terrible RNG. And you need over 300 for some of the items in the shop.

Alternatively, please put the things for sale in the copper store in the silver ticket store too.
If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    @nitocris83 This was feedback from last year as well. And apparently all they did was add another item that costs even more copper tickets than anything previously available.

The only real saving grace is that tickets don't expire.

Ed: How I'd fix it? Replace some of the #&%(^&$# fireworks that drop with copper tickets. Less flipping stingy with the rewards, AND less garbage that you have to constantly stop and get rid of, because no matter how much you love fireworks, you cannot use thousands of them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Or give us the option to set off a whole stack of fireworks at once and explode.

Maybe with a "Hey y'all, watch this" emote.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Or give us the option to set off a whole stack of fireworks at once and explode.

I think we need a profession to convert those firework to a rocket and can be used to shoot to the boss.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    pitshade said:

"Hold my beverage."
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

pitshade said:

"Hold my beverage."
    I'll keep it someplace safe for ya! You'll get it back in an hour or two!