test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transcendent feytouch

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
The enchantment in the title stops granting the damage bonus when used with aoe powers like thorn ward, cordon of arrows, rain of arrows and many other power (HR encounters).
This is also affecting some warlock, trickster powers (smoke bomb) and CWs (icy terrain).

seems like this happens on all power which acts like entities.

Said enchantment didnt get in our inventory for free so please take a look at it. Im reporting it from 1 year
Post edited by rayrdan on

Comments

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Seconded. /10 char
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Add Icy Terrain to the list.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Feytouch's weapon damage does not proc on most daily powers, so add that to the list as well.

• jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    As fow SW it is bugged with Pillar of Power :/

Cast 1 PoP you get fey damage bonus cast PoP again as soon as available and say bye bye to its dps boost, it sounds similar to the problem HR has with aoe skills.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    @nitocris83 can you please poke someone about it?
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Feytouch states to siphon away 18% of the enemies damage. Currently it debuffs for 27.6%

Even "better" is the fact that the initial debuff and AoE only are worth 15% (individually) instead of the 18% as described.

@rgutscheradev
    sorry to bother you but this bug with transcendent feytouch and powers (encounters) acting like entities is driving me crazy....
    can you please fix it ? :(

I submitted a video to devs with few bugged interactions of feytouch but it seems we won't get a fix with mod 12.

I think it's a necessary fix in regards to class balance as well.

did you video include any HR interactions?
    did they answer you anyways?
    thanks
    @rgutscheradev
    any update on this problem?
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    @kreatyve @zebular Would either of you be so kind as to see if this could get tucked into a community report somewhere?

It's a kind of niche issue, but it has been politely reported for a couple months without any mod / cm response.

It significantly reduces the viability of an otherwise viable enchantment for a couple particular classes (reducing build variety), and has an imbalancing effect in PvP.

Thanks <3
    i would really appreciate it if it is possible
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    I'll pass this thread along. Thanks!
  • jeydarjeydar Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Hi everyone. We don't have an update on a fix for this but it was escalated/is on our radar.

Atlast thanks for noticing this :smiley:
    Hope we get the fix soon as possible