test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Current PS4 Issues 6/6/17

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Update 1:58pm PT

Connection issues should be resolved and the Astral Diamond Exchange is back up. For players experiencing VIP key and mailbox issues, please log out and back in. This should fix the issues.

Update 11am PT

We are aware of this issue impacting the transfer of VIP keys into player inventories. This should hopefully be resolved once account server issues are addressed.

We are aware of some players still unable to connect to Neverwinter on PS4. For those who are able to enter the game, we are also aware of the Astral Diamond Exchange being disabled. We are working on these issues as quickly as possible and will provide any updates when available.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Options
    arceus227#4239 arceus227 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have vip and should still have it for at least another 2 weeks, but after this maintenance the astral diamond exchange is down, and im unable to claim my account based reward. Which happens to be the key for the lockboxes, i was able to claim the character based one (epic dungeon key)
    I don't understand why ps4 has so many issues.
  • Options
    arceus227#4239 arceus227 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Im having issues getting my daily key. Wont let me grab it even though my inventory has room
  • Options
    pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    You always say you will give updates but you do not. You just say more info when available and leave us in the lurch, thanks for trying but another fail. Also this should have been posted an hour ago
  • Options
    dravenace#9982 dravenace Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    yeah the vips are broke guys says we have no room in our bags.
  • Options
    mulanrougemulanrouge Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Cannot buy anything from the Zen Market as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    disgirlgiggles#5161 disgirlgiggles Member Posts: 1 New User
    "We are working on these issues as quickly as possible and will provide any updates when available."

How do you guys manage to break the game more everytime you do maintenance?!?!
  • Options
    wulf#5119 wulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    "Dammit Finkelstein did you spill coffee on the keyboard again???"
  • Options
    drexlin1drexlin1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    same issue
  • Options
    scanix#5133 scanix Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Unable to log in again. Was in for a few laggy minutes, but could not get VIP key either.
  • Options
    bigoldunit1980#2540 bigoldunit1980 Member Posts: 1 New User
    When I finally managed to get logged on I managed to collect the first VIP box with 5 epic dungeon keys and identity scrolls in But can't collect my enchanted key......Good to know I'm not the only one I suppose.......
  • Options
    fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Same key issues earlier, same login issues now. I could get the dungeon keys and ID scrolls, but not the lockbox key.
  • Options
    pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    2 hours after maintenance and i still cant even log in. Sigh
  • Options
    opiumbear666#3169 opiumbear666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Elmoisred here, Its my day off and i can play baldurs gate or go play with my dog while the issue is fixed. Not a big deal i appreciate the twitter and forum updates they are keeping us in the loop guys. Many games arent this interactive with their playerbase be grateful lol. :*
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It would spread a lot of good will to add an outage package to the claims agent every time there's an issue. Maybe a lockbox key and some celestial coins or something since most of us are missing the last invoke of the day now. You'd have people looking forward to outages instead of complaining about them.
  • Options
    alicat22000alicat22000 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    > @fizgigtiznalkie#4436 said:
    > It would spread a lot of good will to add an outage package to the claims agent every time there's an issue. Maybe a lockbox key and some celestial coins or something since most of us are missing the last invoke of the day now. You'd have people looking forward to outages instead of complaining about them.

I'm a huge paying playing and I'm use to this issue. The fact is, arc is nothing like a blizzard who tested the system before it come back online. It's not a subscription service, so you can't expect the best service. I do however agree with your compensation idea. Wotnthe amount of random server crashes. Ad exchange not working. And majorly long server maintenance past scheduled time. They should give atleast a key to those who were online or who couldn't get online. Show goodwill for those who do help keep it running.
  • Options
    docdoggdocdogg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well, since I now have to go to work, the 2 hours I had made in my schedule seem completely wasted. Have not been playing long, but was considering VIP purchase. Back on the fence now ...
  • Options
    lethaldawn#2359 lethaldawn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not able to connect AGAIN.
    Instead of keep updating the game and congratulating yourself on getting so many players try making the game work properly first.
    It always seems to be Europe the gets the short straw. Your aware of the problem but never fix it.
    Never any apology or compensation for missing out on VIP time paid for.
    A very unhappy UK player
  • Options
    drno718#7904 drno718 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same here except I restarted the game and now I can't get connected at all. :(
    The weekly maintenance is becoming the scariest part of the game.
  • Options
    albatros75#8494 albatros75 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Every week is always the same story ....
  • Options
    xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    You do realize she ain't coming back to this thread right? And if she does she won't read the comments cause of all the negativity...

@nitocris83 I'll trade you a box of cookies for any updates on the game. Good news and you get m&m cookies. Bad news and you only get sugar cookies... but not the soft fresh baked good kind. The ones you get in a box from aisle 6.

• Options
    imyurdaddyimyurdaddy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Never fails... Never works after update.. Neverwinter
  • Options
    edited June 2017

> @fizgigtiznalkie#4436 said:

> It would spread a lot of good will to add an outage package to the claims agent every time there's an issue. Maybe a lockbox key and some celestial coins or something since most of us are missing the last invoke of the day now. You'd have people looking forward to outages instead of complaining about them.

I'm a huge paying playing and I'm use to this issue. The fact is, arc is nothing like a blizzard who tested the system before it come back online. It's not a subscription service, so you can't expect the best service. I do however agree with your compensation idea. Wotnthe amount of random server crashes. Ad exchange not working. And majorly long server maintenance past scheduled time. They should give atleast a key to those who were online or who couldn't get online. Show goodwill for those who do help keep it running.

They have articles about going free to play after the perfect world acquisition exceeded their projections, they make plenty of money. They must roll this out to a staging environment, they have a preview platform they even deploy to well in advance for PC.

I'm sure there's a reason they keep having these issues, reindexing, race conditions, staging hardware and production have to be different by design, roll outs handled by a 3rd party, etc. The problem is people that pay for VIP for a key every day, and people that want the rewards for doing their daily tasks cannot get them, so some compensation that should be awarded never is awarded.
  • Options
    disposablehero#5903 disposablehero Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    xinexix said:

but not the soft fresh baked good kind. The ones you get in a box from aisle 6.

I hear they serve those in hell, but instead of milk you get scorpions.
    Dungeon Interior Coordinator for WAR-BOUND. <i class="Italic"></i>

PS4 characters:
    Brie Liadon, Shotgun Wizard
    Disposable Hero, Kidney removal technician
    Valorous Cake, Armored pastry defender
    Ginger Christ needs no introductions
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Are you getting the scrolls but not the key, or not getting scrolls either?
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    drno718#7904 drno718 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks for the Fix
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    i did not have any problem exept for log in and i couldn't send a key to my alt...
  • Options
    badboyboogie#8626 badboyboogie Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Is the VIP issue with not being able to claim lockbox keys fixed yet?

The only reason I ask is because my VIP ran out just before I went on holiday, and now that I'm back again I'd like to renew it, but obviously aren't keen to do so until I know it's working properly again.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

Is the VIP issue with not being able to claim lockbox keys fixed yet?

The only reason I ask is because my VIP ran out just before I went on holiday, and now that I'm back again I'd like to renew it, but obviously aren't keen to do so until I know it's working properly again.

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Yes, that was fixed when the AD Exchange was brought back up. For those still in the game at the time, they only needed to log out and back in. Closing this up now as this issue has past. Should anyone encounter any other VIP issues, please contact Support. Thanks!

Update 1:58pm PT

Connection issues should be resolved and the Astral Diamond Exchange is back up. For players experiencing VIP key and mailbox issues, please log out and back in. This should fix the issues.

This discussion has been closed.