test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Second skirmish of the day not giving the free 2k+ raw astral diamond

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
the last couple days the second Skirmish done and the free raw astral Diamond for the second skirmish is not givin @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533 can u talk & fix this is urgent and penalizing my daily rad income, ty.

Comments

• Options
    fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    If you did shores and took both chests I think it counts for both.
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Happened to mee as well yesterday. I did Dread Legion and Throne of the Dwarven Gods. The first did net me 2k+ RADs (as it is supposed to do), the second only around 300 RAD.
  • Options
    i dont open second chest in esot, im time limited to farm for those keys
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    I have seen the same, you only get the AD bonus for one skirmish now.
  • Options
    mumidonmumidon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Same happened for me. While a time one character was getting low AD reward for second skirmish and today another got 350 AD only. I think not all people even check it otherwise it couldn't be so quiet here. But what I noticed it started after I bought next level VIP.
    ps I don't open second chest at all.
  • Options
    deusazzadeusazza Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    this started after cloak ascendancy patch went online. need more noise to get this thing up for the devs to notice.
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Perhaps the threads should be joined. Afaik there is another thread about this in the Bug Reports section of the forum.

Edit: Here it is: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230715/second-run-skirmish-only-gives-300-ad-after-patch

And the mods and CM forwarded the problem to the devs already.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    And it is fixed in the patch today on the preview server.
  • Options
    @kreatyve u can close please ty
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed. :)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.